🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time for a woman President?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
You gotta love Thomas Sowell. I agree 100%

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.

Don't we have one now? :dunno:

Don't we have one now? :dunno:

LOL. You beat me to it by mere seconds.

And we all know what happens when you put life and death decisions in the hands of someone voted in for symbolic reasons.

As a lifelong member of the He Man Woman Hater's Club I must of course say nay. NAY I SAY!!!

71055_111752902196758_1842084_n.jpg

Time, indeed.

Moochelle will oppose Hillary.

And even those who are saddened by the results their Black Messiah produced will go for her because she's black and she's a woman so they're neither sexist NOR racist - hence exempt from any critical analysis.

Time, indeed.

And even those who are saddened by the results their Black Messiah produced will go for her because she's black and she's a woman so they're neither sexist NOR racist - hence exempt from any critical analysis.
I'd love to see Condi Rice vs michelle obama

Time, indeed.

Michelle has no interest.

However, I would be happy to vote for Condi. Have you seen the buzz touting her for NFL Commissioner?

Time, indeed.

Damn. Republican voter turnout would be abysmal.

Time, indeed.

Michelle has no interest.

However, I would be happy to vote for Condi. Have you seen the buzz touting her for NFL Commissioner?
I have and it is her dream job.

Time, indeed.

Damn. Republican voter turnout would be abysmal.
Condi vs michelle Abysmal GOP turnout? Are you kidding. It would be a slaughter. Dems couldn't claim misogyny or race. michelle would have to run on issues and her husband's record

Forum List

Back