🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time for a woman President?

Only retards think that the president was elected because he is black.
And then there are the sex fiends who voted for Obama because they all had orgasms every time they thought of him as their new best friend - a cool black friend who was a "lightworker" a new kind of spiritual being.

Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.​

Untitled-1.jpg

Sex fiend or retard? What a tough choice.

You gotta love Thomas Sowell. I agree 100%

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.

I agree. It's always time for a good president and neither race or gender matter.

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.

I agree. It's always time for a good president and neither race or gender matter.

Bingo!!!

If I like their platform enough to consider voting for them. Gender won't matter! The left wants to force people to vote for people that we don't like out of a feeling of guilt. Stupid fuckers.

If a woman in 2015 runs on a platform of
-Science
-Infrastructure
-Strong military
-Strong stance backing law enforcement
-education
-innovation
-r&d
-anti-islam
-standing for the free world!!!
-For the minimum wage ;)
-Not hostile to renewable
-DOESN"T BITCH ABOUT HOW EVIL MEN ARE!
-Doesn't try to take over the private sector to force gender equal pay.

The answer is fuck yes!!!

Just because people like Hilary it doesn't mean they want her as president simply because she is a woman. You people are dumb.

And what about the retards who accuse those who don't like him of not liking him just because he's black, hmmf, smart guy? :badgrin:

What a brilliant response! Can you name some people who have accused "those who don't like him of not liking him just because he is black"? Let's personalize this. Have I done that?

One of the problems with idiot nutters is that they are transparent. You witnessed someone CORRECTLY ACCUSING some loser of doing this or.....more likely....were exposed to an OP Ed or a pundit describing someone doing it. And.......WHAM......suddenly all liberals do it. It is a ridiculous meme that you dummies have been running with for six years now.

There is no doubt that one of the components....for a considerable number of "conservatives"......of dislike for this president is his skin color. But the primary motivator for most who harbor such dislike is the man's politics.

Now.....quit being a retard.

The Republicans will never allow a woman to become President. Who will do the washing and ironing?

He was elected precisely because he is black. If he were white, he would have never gotten farther than a BA in basket weaving at a community college in Honolulu. He is the poster child for affirmative action.

And yet he's accomplished more than you ever will.

C
95% of blacks voted for Obama. No other demographic comes close, other than liberal journalists.

What percentage of "blacks"........black American voters.......voted for Carter and Clinton?
We are are talking blacks of voting age voting for him. They climbed out of trees to vote for Obama, many for the first time. (We've got video.) Liberal whites were ready to vote for Hillary until this "articulate, handsome black guy" announced he will run. With no qualifications, he was nominated.

C
95% of blacks voted for Obama. No other demographic comes close, other than liberal journalists.

What percentage of "blacks"........black American voters.......voted for Carter and Clinton?
We are are talking blacks of voting age voting for him. They climbed out of trees to vote for Obama, many for the first time. (We've got video.) Liberal whites were ready to vote for Hillary until this "articulate, handsome black guy" announced he will run. With no qualifications, he was nominated.

OK....I know you are a crazy person and probably can't respond with coherence......but let me try.

Why is it that liberal whites decided that Obama was a better choice in that primary? List the top three reasons as you see them.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back