🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time for a woman President?

yeah great, lets just put a woman in because it's TIME

we're living with the nightmare of how it was time for a black President. and you all put in some inexperienced community agitator

and on top of that you passed over the chance to put in a WOMAN as President for the man/boy

jeeesh

Actually, we are living with a nightmare because you guys said, "Hey, he might talk like a retard, but his Daddy did the job, so let's give it to him."

STILL trying to blame bush...LMAO...funny...

Why aren't you?

Tell you what, why don't you guys run Jeb.

And get W to stump for him.
====

Of course its time for a woman president. It has always been time for a woman president because sex should never be a factor.

What's important is qualifications and, lucky for the US, we have a very qualified possible candidate in Hillary.

USMB was once a great site for freedom of speech and expression of thought and ideas, our RIGHT to disagree with a poster was taken away, i believe USMB is following the USA in denying our RIGHT to disagree.

What does this mean?

And, would you like to rewrite it so it makes sense? If it were written thus:

USMB was once a great site for freedom of speech and expression of thought and ideas. My RIGHT to disagree with a poster was taken away. I believe USMB is following the USA in denying our RIGHT to disagree."

Why would you think you have the right to "freedom of speech and expression of thought and ideas" at USMess? Please explain how your rights have been infringed upon here on this board.

"While you're at it, please post proof that "the USA is denying our right to disagree".

Thanks.

Only retards think that the president was elected because he is black.
He was elected precisely because he is black. If he were white, he would have never gotten farther than a BA in basket weaving at a community college in Honolulu. He is the poster child for affirmative action.

And yet he's accomplished more than you ever will.

He's failed at his most important job. So he has degrees. His performance in office is sorely lacking.

qq63hi.jpg

Of course its time for a woman president. It has always been time for a woman president because sex should never be a factor.

More proof that you're a conservatard trolling as a self-proclaimed lybyryl. How can it have "always been time for a womyn president" if "sex should never be a factor"? A true lybyryl recognizes the truth of this matter relies on two undeniable facts:

1. Equality is absolute. Manpigs are not better than womyn. Womyn are exactly equal to manpigs, and should be treated as such. There should be absolutely NO distinction drawn between the syxys, as to do so would be to invite discrimination--not even in designating oneself as a manpig or womyn.

2. It is necessary to install a strong, independent womyn in the Caucasian House as soon as President Obama announces his intention to not run for another term, however many terms down the road that may be. The pyrsyn to assume the role of POTUS immediately after President Obama must be a strong, independent womyn, as to put another disgusting manpig in the role would be a display of the most intolerable level of syxysm ever observed throughout the entirety of humyn existence. Womyn both deserve and demand a president of our own--and not just one, but an unbroken chain of 44 of them, just like the manpigs had.

If you were a real lybyryl, Luddly, you would realize all of this and not make such backwards, bigoted posts.

Actually, we are living with a nightmare because you guys said, "Hey, he might talk like a retard, but his Daddy did the job, so let's give it to him."

Now I had heard that Obama's daddy held office in Kenya but yours is the first assertion that he was once President of The United States.

If that belief comforts you more than does that grimy security blanket? Then GO for it!

He was elected precisely because he is black. If he were white, he would have never gotten farther than a BA in basket weaving at a community college in Honolulu. He is the poster child for affirmative action.

What I've accomplished was successful and has helped society a great deal. barack obama; not so much.

What I've accomplished was successful and has helped society a great deal. barack obama; not so much.

Not so much?

IMO, he's actually made things worse.

You gotta love Thomas Sowell. I agree 100%

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.
Just because people like Hilary it doesn't mean they want her as president simply because she is a woman. You people are dumb.
And yet you voice an argument like that....

Not so much?

IMO, he's actually made things worse.
I agree. That's why I worded my post that way.

C
95% of blacks voted for Obama. No other demographic comes close, other than liberal journalists.

What percentage of "blacks"........black American voters.......voted for Carter and Clinton?
We are are talking blacks of voting age voting for him. They climbed out of trees to vote for Obama, many for the first time. (We've got video.) Liberal whites were ready to vote for Hillary until this "articulate, handsome black guy" announced he will run. With no qualifications, he was nominated.

OK....I know you are a crazy person and probably can't respond with coherence......but let me try.

Why is it that liberal whites decided that Obama was a better choice in that primary? List the top three reasons as you see them.

Thanks.
1. clean
2. black
3. articulate

geezus what is this fascination with Rice, a lesbian with no experience in elected office?
Possibly a lesbian....
Rice holds a PhD in Political Science, has 30+ years of foreign policy experience, has served as National Security Advisor and Secretary of State and is the only candidate who has been mentioned that actually has a ship named for her.

ricetanker.jpg

Time, indeed.

Moochelle will oppose Hillary.

And even those who are saddened by the results their Black Messiah produced will go for her because she's black and she's a woman so they're neither sexist NOR racist - hence exempt from any critical analysis.

I guess the baggers want their kind of Black Women

condi_whitey.jpg

And here we are folks. The GOP shows support for a black candidate and Dumbo.... Gumbo... Oh! Guano Fuck! Close enough, is right there with the house ******, uncle Tom, Aunt Jemimah bullshit allegations.

[

.....equivocate, rationalize and try to justify your flawed position... the point is that blacks voted for those white candidates at that time because there were no "black" candidates opposing them and offered no way to display their "racial solidarity"..

No, they are doing exactly what democracy SHOULD be.

Republicans offer more prison, more poverty, less protections, less opportunity.

Democrats offer more benefits, more protections, more opportunity.

This is not complicated.

If anyone votes against their own best interests, it's working class white people who vote Republican because they hate the gays and abortions. And then they wonder why their nice factory job got sent to China.
Republicans offer less prison to people who don't commit crimes, less poverty to people who hold down a job, more opportunity to people who get an education. Republicans feel that we should be responsible, educated, ambitious and frugal.
Democrats offer more benefits in order to buy more votes and more opportunity to remain in poverty.

You gotta love Thomas Sowell. I agree 100%

With many people now acting as if it is time for "a woman" to become president, apparently they have learned absolutely nothing from the disastrous results of the irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing a President of the United States on the basis of demographic characteristics, instead of individual qualifications.

It would not matter to me if the next five presidents in a row were all women, if these happened to be the best individuals available at the time. But to say that we should now elect "a woman" president in 2016 is to say that we are willfully blind to the dangers of putting life and death decisions in the hands of someone chosen for symbolic reasons.
Who are these "many people"?

Though I do agree that the disastrous results of irresponsible self-indulgence of choosing Bush based on his demographic (cowboy) characteristics were fucking awful.

Just because it's time doesn't mean Hillary won't dominate the issues and solutions over whatever bought off hypocrite the Pubs put up, hater dupes who can't walk and chew gum at the same time....
And we hear from the class idiot again! Thanks for the comedy, Franco.

Forum List

Back