Is it time to start locking up the violent liberal loons for the duration of the election season?

Should the violent leftists be locked up for the duration of the election season?

• Yes, they must not be allowed to interrupt the election process by violently attacking people.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No, they should be allowed to violently attack people because they support a different candidate.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBond

Winning
May 15, 2016
Seriously, these animals have no self-control. The police are unwilling to protect innocent citizens. It is just a matter of time before people start taking matters into their own hands by putting these sick dogs down. For the sanctity of the election process, and for the safety of the leftist loons, they need to be locked up for the duration of the election season. Thoughts?

Lots of threads saying the same thing but so far no one has stepped up to enforce their beliefs.

I cannot agree with jailing those who wish to suppress the free speech of others.

But I can support executing them.

Not because of what they're saying. Only because their actions are tantamount to shitting on the graves of the countless who died protecting everyone's rights.

Lots of threads saying the same thing but so far no one has stepped up to enforce their beliefs.
Love you man. I live in Europe, and Trump has already made America look bad, and Bush has to be elected and serve as President to do that. The world already sees Americans as having lost it by even considering this man as a candidate. Children over here hold Trump as the punchlines of their jokes.

Seriously, these animals have no self-control. The police are unwilling to protect innocent citizens. It is just a matter of time before people start taking matters into their own hands by putting these sick dogs down. For the sanctity of the election process, and for the safety of the leftist loons, they need to be locked up for the duration of the election season. Thoughts?

I expect to see the regressive leftists here to come in full support of the violence. That is what they do...

They should at least have their voting rights revoked for the election they are trying to stop.

I cannot agree with jailing those who wish to suppress the free speech of others.

But I can support executing them.

Not because of what they're saying. Only because their actions are tantamount to shitting on the graves of the countless who died protecting everyone's rights.
You do not have a clue as to what being an American means,

Love you man. I live in Europe, and Trump has already made America look bad, and Bush has to be elected and serve as President to do that. The world already sees Americans as having lost it by even considering this man as a candidate. Children over here hold Trump as the punchlines of their jokes.
I know. I have a friend in Catalonia and he told me the same thing. He was thoroughly shocked and amazed this idiot is the GOP nominee.

There is no bigger joke than Europe right now.

The entire world thinks you idiots are all cuckolds.

I expect to see the regressive leftists here to come in full support of the violence. That is what they do...
You have no idea as to how being patriotic means making sure that your country does what is right,

You do not have a clue as to what being an American means,

In your context, that's probably true.

I live in a context where America was respected by the worthy and feared by the despots. Pity you hadn't been born more than perhaps ten years ago that you might have glimpsed it.

That's the "again" part of Mr. Trump's message.

You have no idea as to how being patriotic means making sure that your country does what is right,

Are you trying to say that attacking Trump supporters is the right thing?

Well, I kind of called this.

I know. I have a friend in Catalonia and he told me the same thing. He was thoroughly shocked and amazed this idiot is the GOP nominee.
It is a,other reason for the world to fear America. THEY ARE VOTING FOR WHO?????

I've seen better-behaved nutcases (than my fellow Bay Arean bloodthirsty, sadistic liberal animals) get wrapped up in straight-jackets and injected with Thorazine for LESS misbehavior I've seen from my fellow Cuntifornian clinical sociopaths. Do not get me started on the GARGANTUAN amount of seriously fucked-up people I've seen in my general metro area throughout my entire life!

It is a,other reason for the world to fear America. THEY ARE VOTING FOR WHO?????
Dont worry though. He wont actually win.

Forum List

Back