Is it time to start locking up the violent liberal loons for the duration of the election season?

Should the violent leftists be locked up for the duration of the election season?

• Yes, they must not be allowed to interrupt the election process by violently attacking people.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No, they should be allowed to violently attack people because they support a different candidate.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of threads saying the same thing but so far no one has stepped up to enforce their beliefs.
Love you man. I live in Europe, and Trump has already made America look bad, and Bush has to be elected and serve as President to do that. The world already sees Americans as having lost it by even considering this man as a candidate. Children over here hold Trump as the punchlines of their jokes.

You didn't say whence you come from, but your own problems there in Europe are a constant source of mirth here as well.

They should at least have their voting rights revoked for the election they are trying to stop.
How?
Take them off the voter rolls.
Someone must have spiked your monkey chow if you think its feasible or legal to deprive anyone of their vote.
Conspiracy to stop the election process more than warrants this punishment.
Who has conspired to stop the election process?
The inbred retards the media calls "protesters".

Lots of threads saying the same thing but so far no one has stepped up to enforce their beliefs.
Love you man. I live in Europe, and Trump has already made America look bad, and Bush has to be elected and serve as President to do that. The world already sees Americans as having lost it by even considering this man as a candidate. Children over here hold Trump as the punchlines of their jokes.
I know. I have a friend in Catalonia and he told me the same thing. He was thoroughly shocked and amazed this idiot is the GOP nominee.
It is a,other reason for the world to fear America. THEY ARE VOTING FOR WHO?????
Your opinion is as valuable as my dogs last turd.
Says the guy that lives off his dogs droppings.

Someone must have spiked your monkey chow if you think its feasible or legal to deprive anyone of their vote.
The teaparty is a non factor.

The media has never called them "protesters" inbred.

One of the Mexicans will try to sucker-punch the wrong person, who will harshly introduce his face to the pavement, and then all the gloves will be off.

Goes without saying.

Take the protestors committing violence and shoot them.
So when do you plan on doing this or are you just talking a lot of hot air?

When do you plan to demand the arrest of the mayor who allowed this to happen?
Never. Were you implying that my answer and yours was the same?

Of course you won't because you want this violence.
So you are just talking a lot of hot air. I figured as much.

The media has never called them "protesters" inbred.
The media never claimed you were intelligent either.

One of the Mexicans will try to sucker-punch the wrong person, who will harshly introduce his face to the pavement, and then all the gloves will be off.

Goes without saying.
So someday in the future is your bestest guess?

where America was respected by the worthy and feared by the despots

And that was when? Between the end of WWII and some time during the police action we conducted for no reason in So Vietnam?

No probably not even then.

And that was when? Between the end of WWII and some time during the police action we conducted for no reason in So Vietnam?

No probably not even then.

It would be wrong to suggest a pre-teen as thou might comprehend.

Of course. we lock up football hooligans. i cant see any difference. protest people are a scene. they are in it for the thrill.

unless of course if it's a latino crowd, in which case they are colonialists. not that i mind. whitey deserves every thing his white liver is bringing him.

Goes without saying.

Yep, but it will take a few people who are shot and killed, before the police start caring.

Take the protestors committing violence and shoot them.
So when do you plan on doing this or are you just talking a lot of hot air?

When do you plan to demand the arrest of the mayor who allowed this to happen?
Never. Were you implying that my answer and yours was the same?

Of course you won't because you want this violence.
So you are just talking a lot of hot air. I figured as much.

Im just stating that you love violence.

Seriously, these animals have no self-control. The police are unwilling to protect innocent citizens. It is just a matter of time before people start taking matters into their own hands by putting these sick dogs down. For the sanctity of the election process, and for the safety of the leftist loons, they need to be locked up for the duration of the election season. Thoughts?
Those damn liberal republicans can't be trusted...

Seriously, these animals have no self-control. The police are unwilling to protect innocent citizens. It is just a matter of time before people start taking matters into their own hands by putting these sick dogs down. For the sanctity of the election process, and for the safety of the leftist loons, they need to be locked up for the duration of the election season. Thoughts?

Its the violent protesters who are beating women and children that are not to be trusted and blamed. You knew that though.

Its the violent protesters who are beating women and children that are not to be trusted and blamed. You knew that though.
I am sure the cops would like to do their jobs, but they tend to run when there is a large crowd, versus shooting an unarmed single assailant...

Forum List

Back