🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time to talk about and imagine one party rule? Right now, an America without Democrats looks pretty good doesn’t it?

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!

There has only been one Party for a couple of decades now, and it meets at Davos every year; they only take members with a certain level of net worth so need for the lesser peoples to apply. They could care less whether you get represented or not.

The democrats want communism. I don’t. If the Democratic Party goes extinct after the midterms and the 2024 election I will be a happy camper.

The only ones advocating for communism/one party rule, were Trump and his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

On January 6th, they did.

1637657889399.png

So you like open borders, inflation taxing you, and our president shitting his pants on the world stage?
You've been messing your pants every day for a year because knuckle dragger Trump got his ass beat by Biden.

Along with your trail of tears over it.

There are very few normal liberals these days.
Sure.
How many times was Trump supposed to be re-installed as president this year?
The fraudit in Arizona will expose everything.

They are still waiting in Dallas.
Nov. 22, 1963, was a tragic day in US history when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. On Monday, a group of QAnon believers remain at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, the site of the president's assassination almost 60 years ago today. They're awaiting the return of his son, John F. Kennedy Jr., in hopes he will turn over the presidency to former President Donald Trump.

It's been more than a year since President Joe Biden won the presidential election, but adherents of the far-right fringe theory are still faithful to the movement. A group of Q followers went to Dallas on Nov. 2 in hopes of seeing John F. Kennedy Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999. The deceased son of the assassinated president didn't rise from his grave then and has yet to do so on Monday, but yet they still gather at Dealey Plaza, waving their pro-Trump signs.

We have had on party rule for a couple decades. The duopoly is the only party, it just has to sides to it

Forum List

Back