Is it Time to Turn Out the Lights.....?

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
I sit here tonight watching these results come in with horror; I have to wonder if there is an America left for me.

Maybe The America I believe in truly is dead... and if so, as there is no place for me in this new America, maybe I should join the America I believed in as part of the past rather than the present or the future.

I sit here tonight watching these results come in with horror; I have to wonder if there is an America left for me.

Maybe The America I believe in truly is dead... and if so, as there is no place for me in this new America, maybe I should join the America I believed in as part of the past rather than the present or the future.
Well, at least we've got the house. Also picked up a number of state level races.

Not as good as I had hoped, that's for sure.

I underestimated the stupidity and hatred tRump has fostered.

Well, at least we've got the house. Also picked up a number of state level races.

Its your parties hatred,violence and ignorance that caused EVERY red state democrat who voted against Kavanaugh to lose,BOTH your NEGROID Governor candidates to LOSE, etc etc...We shall see if the democrats actually want to work with president Trump or just act like children for 2 years when they choose a majority leader....I don't care either way. We control senate which means things that MATTER aka Judges who sit for 20-40 years remains with the senate.

Not as good as you hoped but almost the worst of my fears realized. Not just with the loss of the House and the Governors races to Progressives wastes of flesh and oxygen, but with the absolutely minuscule margins of victory where Conservatives did win.

I am truly a man out of time and place. Perhaps it is time I moved on, permanently.

Don't take innocent people with you.

Stop with the pearl-clutching. The Trump agenda, tax cuts, cutting regulations and conservative overhaul of the judicial branch is intact. Let the fucking democrats try to remove him from Office and piss off the public with investigations instead of legislation to fund the wall. They will be out in 2020.

The GOP lost the House because of their failure to build the wall and get behind President Trump.

Don't despair, now the bastards have to deliver. And they have nothing to deliver except subpoenas and investigations that go nowhere. They will self destruct, especially when Ginsberg keels over before 2020 and Trump nominates another conservative to the SC. And confirmation is a sure thing.

If I do go, it will be alone; as tonight has shown me I truly am in this world.

images

Lol
Says A clueless idiot

“The America I believe in truly is dead.”

Let’s hope so.

The America you and most others on the right believe in is an America of ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

Lol
Says A clueless idiot

Congratulations. Your recognition of your problems is the first step to a cure. Please proceed with the treatment.

“Is it Time to Turn Out the Lights.....?”

Quite the opposite: the lights are starting to come back on – with the hope of a brighter future come 2021.

All I need is a doctor's slip to grow six plants.
I have 8 plants growing and two drying. Do I need two slips?

Its your parties hatred,violence and ignorance that caused EVERY red state democrat who voted against Kavanaugh to lose,BOTH your NEGROID Governor candidates to LOSE, etc etc...We shall see if the democrats actually want to work with president Trump or just act like children for 2 years when they choose a majority leader....I don't care either way. We control senate which means things that MATTER aka Judges who sit for 20-40 years remains with the senate.
Do you mean act like the Republicans did under Obama. Quit pointing fingers when you are guilty,

Don't give yourself so much credit.

“Is it Time to Turn Out the Lights.....?”

Quite the opposite: the lights are starting to come back on – with the hope of a brighter future come 2021.

You really think they'll get the house back that fast ?

Forum List

Back