🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

In my opinion civil wars never worth. People from the same country should be like brothers and sisters not enemies. :)

I agree. Nobody has to see it my way. But, when across this country we elect people to do our bidding and a group deny OUR rights by ILLEGAL methods, then surely we must all stand LEGALLY against that group! Can we agree upon that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In my opinion civil wars never worth. People from the same country should be like brothers and sisters not enemies. :)

I agree. Nobody has to see it my way. But, when across this country we elect people to do our bidding and a group deny OUR rights by ILLEGAL methods, then surely we must all stand LEGALLY against that group! Can we agree upon that?

I'll agree with that.

A significant portion of our country is brainwashed at the moment.

They're like The Stepford Wives.

You mean the people who believe Trump had the biggest attended inaugural in history. Or that he was going to unsign obamacare. Or he was going to deport all 2 million icriminal illegal aliens on day one. Or that he would create millions of new jobs. That he would make america great again.

You mean the people who believe Trump had the biggest attended inaugural in history. Or that he was going to unsign obamacare. Or he was going to deport all 2 million icriminal illegal aliens on day one. Or that he would create millions of new jobs. That he would make america great again.

No, I mean programmed drones such as yourself.

Incapable of original thought or deductive reasoning.

You tow the leftist mantra quite well, Alinsky would be proud.

If somebody want to fight legally for his rights this is absolutely ok :)

Actually you're against us because of our deductive reasoning That we connect the dots between Trump associates and the Russians.

If somebody want to find legally for his rights this is absolutely ok :)

My patience is short with leftist crap these days.

What does any of that have to do with your side using illegal methods to deny Americans their rights?

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

The GOP didn't ram ObamaCare through in 2010 via single party support and parliamentary tricks, bub.

Y'all are getting all worked up over what boils down to a philosophical difference of opinion, an impasse. What does "making America Great" mean.... For instance, for me it means treating illegals as illegals, preserving life in the womb once it is viable outside the womb, NOT having gun free zones, Keeping more of my taxes, pairing down "entitlement" programs. etc. etc.

Now chances are your definition differs from mine...

If there is no absolute standard of "what is right" then we are both correct in our own eyes... pointed questions are much more effective than shouted words in winning this debate...

"An impasse."

I applaud everything that you said, because you were honest, which is rare here. :clap:

I swear I'll be honest too. If you don't think I'm being honest then remind me

Yes, our "making America great" definitions are probably different. But likely by a lot less than either of us think.

There is not an "absolute standard of what is right." For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country. And thus for you. I would argue that they deserve a place here.

"For example, some of the illegals you want to deport fought and died for this country."

It is going to get complicated digging up a dead illegal to deport him.

Actually you're against us because of our deductive reasoning That we connect the dots between Trump associates and the Russians.

rofl_emoticon.gif

Ok bubba, let's see you make a case for Trump-Russian collusion in your own words with references.

In rebuttal, I will make a case for Russsian-Hillary collusion in the same manner.

What does any of that have to do with your side using illegal methods to deny Americans their rights?

You mean like when the brother of the republican candiate illegally purged thousands of voters from the florida election rolls?

Why do all right wingers throw out the same list of names to call the left? As if you were all programmed from the same playbook.

Because you are all programmed by the same small set of people. That's why.

The think tank pool is very small when it comes to leftist ideology.

Pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel.

You mean like when the brother of the republican candiate illegally purged thousands of voters from the florida election rolls?

Deflection alert!

:badgrin:

Yes, what Jeb! did was wrong. Here's the thing, he's the same thing as you. He is the establishment, towing the drone line. No more Clintons, No more Bushes.

Ok bubba, let's see you make a case for Trump-Russian collusion in your own words with references.

In rebuttal, I will make a case for Russsian-Hillary collusion in the same manner.

Two of Trumps associates hid their connection to the Russian ambassador by lying under oath,and/ or lying to LEA.

The very reason they impeached Bill Cliton.

Forum List

Back