🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

Because you are all programmed by the same small set of people. That's why.

The think tank pool is very small when it comes to leftist ideology.

Pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel.

So you think the left has educated itself to the dozen or so names you claim they operate like.

Ok bubba, let's see you make a case for Trump-Russian collusion in your own words with references.

In rebuttal, I will make a case for Russsian-Hillary collusion in the same manner.

Two of Trumps associates hid their connection to the Russian ambassador by lying under oath,and/ or lying to LEA.

The very reason they impeached Bill Cliton.

A casual meeting at a party does not equal "connection".

The very reason they impeached Bill Clinton is because he had sex with an intern in the Oval Office then lied about it.

There's a bit of a difference there.

Ok bubba, let's see you make a case for Trump-Russian collusion in your own words with references.

In rebuttal, I will make a case for Russsian-Hillary collusion in the same manner.

Two of Trumps associates hid their connection to the Russian ambassador by lying under oath,and/ or lying to LEA.

The very reason they impeached Bill Cliton.

Still asking why you people are using illegal methods to deny Americans their rights under the law!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What does any of that have to do with your side using illegal methods to deny Americans their rights?

You mean like when the brother of the republican candiate illegally purged thousands of voters from the florida election rolls?

Deflection alert!

:badgrin:

Yes, what Jeb! did was wrong. Here's the thing, he's the same thing as you. He is the establishment, towing the drone line. No more Clintons, No more Bushes.

Pointing out proven illegality, vs mere speculation of illegality is a deflection? WOW !!!!

A casual meeting at a party does not equal "connection".

The very reason they impeached Bill Clinton is because he had sex with an intern in the Oval Office then lied about it.

There's a bit of a difference there.

Yes, Flynn and Sessions had social intercourse with a Russian agent, and then lied about it.

Whats the difference there?

What does any of that have to do with your side using illegal methods to deny Americans their rights?

You mean like when the brother of the republican candiate illegally purged thousands of voters from the florida election rolls?

Deflection alert!

:badgrin:

Yes, what Jeb! did was wrong. Here's the thing, he's the same thing as you. He is the establishment, towing the drone line. No more Clintons, No more Bushes.

Pointing out proven illegality, vs mere speculation of illegality is a deflection? WOW !!!!

The topic is Civil War.

giphy.gif

How weird that the only ones fomenting violence are those that come down on the conservative side of the spectrum...And then violence breaks out at their cult gatherings...
Smoke, mirrors, spin. The violence is done by dims. Proven a thousand times over. No one believes you except other shills like you.

How weird that the only ones fomenting violence are those that come down on the conservative side of the spectrum...And then violence breaks out at their cult gatherings...
In my opinion civil wars never worth. People from the same country should be like brothers and sisters not enemies. :)
Too bad they aren't. Look at all the liars here. They won't stop.

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

Obama was the traitor from within. Trying to foment hatred amongst the races by consulting with sewer rats like sharpton and the blm groups. Trying to flood this country with muslims who cause trouble in any country they emigrate to. And I'm former democrat and it's hard to vote republican, but I have no other choice since the clintons were no better, although their treason was for the love of money, unlike hatred for country like obama's. Cicero wrote about the likes of the clintons and obamas centuries ago.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Your view of Obama is not supported by reality. Paranoia is what it sounds like.

The police are not doing their job in many cases because of the buttstain politicians who control them. It may turn out to be up to the people to stop this crap.

Vigillante justice? Shall I dig up Charles Buchinsky, and tell him you have a Death Wish?

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

Obama was the traitor from within. Trying to foment hatred amongst the races by consulting with sewer rats like sharpton and the blm groups. Trying to flood this country with muslims who cause trouble in any country they emigrate to. And I'm former democrat and it's hard to vote republican, but I have no other choice since the clintons were no better, although their treason was for the love of money, unlike hatred for country like obama's. Cicero wrote about the likes of the clintons and obamas centuries ago.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Your view of Obama is not supported by reality. Paranoia is what it sounds like.
Au contrare mon ami....

Forum List

Back