🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

I am sure you approved of the violent paid protesters, & the disruption of Free Speech and orchestrated anarchy but have you ever seen such a thing?
Yes I have seen such a thing. In 2009 when the Tea Party disrupted town hall debates on healthcare.

I saw a couple of those town hall debates. I can't think of a single one, where anyone identified themselves as being part of the tea party.

Are you just making assumptions, and attack the tea party over your assumptions, or do you have some evidence?
Invoking "violent"Tea Party rallies is the deranged response to excuse the engaged violence being perpetrated by so-called Democrats/liberals/progressives against Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.

We know for a fact that there is an orchestrated effort to bus and transport paid protestors to attend and disrupt every town hall and rally they can get in to.

They have backed off a bit from The Trump Rallies because they are too big and they have a good handle on these people and boot them immediately.

So now they infiltrate smaller venues where they know there are news media and stage fake protests. You can make about $1500 a week from doing this so the people paying for all this have very deep pockets.

What does any of that have to do with your side using illegal methods to deny Americans their rights?

You mean like when the brother of the republican candiate illegally purged thousands of voters from the florida election rolls?

Deflection alert!

:badgrin:

Yes, what Jeb! did was wrong. Here's the thing, he's the same thing as you. He is the establishment, towing the drone line. No more Clintons, No more Bushes.

Pointing out proven illegality, vs mere speculation of illegality is a deflection? WOW !!!!

Proven illegality? Which side denies the vast majority of Americans their rights by supporting open borders, and sanctuary cities?

Before anyone answers, what is the LAW on these 2 points of contention, and which side advocates the breaking of them!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Why are you willing pawns of The Elite and Globalists and Seditious Factions who would knock Lady Liberty to the ground to defile her so as to forward an oppressive agenda?"

Defile lady liberty as in taking where it says, give us your tired, you poor, you huddled masses yearning to be free. And adding "but no muslims"

"Why are you willing pawns of The Elite and Globalists and Seditious Factions who would knock Lady Liberty to the ground to defile her so as to forward an oppressive agenda?"

Defile lady liberty as in taking where it says, give us your tired, you poor, you huddled masses yearning to be free. And adding "but no muslims"

Who is demanding breaking the law Mr subversive!

We know for a fact that there is an orchestrated effort to bus and transport paid protestors to attend and disrupt every town hall and rally they can get in to..

Too bad Trump couldn't have done that to boost the attendance to his inauguration. Maybe then he would have been so embarassed that hardly anybody showed up. At least conpared to inaugurations like Reagan and Obama.

It is the Left that is paying for fake protests and trying to shut down Free Speech and rioting at campuses and auditoriums.

It is The Left who has created an Official "Resist Democracy" movement with a Marxist Disgraced Ex President as its leader directing criminal acts from his bunker.

To quote a famous TV Show:

"Lucy You Gots Some Splainin To Do!"

hqdefault.jpg

The Dystopian Novels where both The Dem and Republican Establishment or the Equivalent of them and The Wealthy Elite conspire to enslave humanity.

So you say, comrade! It's always the bourgeoisie holding the proletariat down, eh? You have learned the proper responses from your puppet masters. Good little Pavlovian puppy!
I am sure you approved of the violent paid protesters...
How the fuck would you 'know' that given I wouldn't know you from Adam, but I definitely "know" your type of propagandist. The violent paid protester meme is from Stalin's indoctrination and propaganda playbook. Damn, get some new material!
...& the disruption of Free Speech and orchestrated anarchy but have you ever seen such a thing?
Why do you fucks always go to the "disruption of Free Speech" bullshit when you are talking about YOUR INTERESTS of silencing open discussion and opposition to other just as valid opinions, which are, indeed, free speech. You don't like it Treeovonivich, go back to your beloved Rodina and drink Putin's piss!

But to answer your question, Hell yes I've seen it up close and personal during the late 1960's. In your Motherland, that type of protest against the oligarchy and injustice will get one silenced permanently!

Proven illegality? Which side denies the vast majority of Americans their rights by supporting open borders, and sanctuary cities?

Sanctuary cities are the parallel to the witness protection program. Are you against the witness protection program?

We know for a fact that there is an orchestrated effort to bus and transport paid protestors to attend and disrupt every town hall and rally they can get in to..

Too bad Trump couldn't have done that to boost the attendance to his inauguration. Maybe then he would have been so embarassed that hardly anybody showed up. At least conpared to inaugurations like Reagan and Obama.

Deflection, your side advocates breaking the law, therefore if you stand with them, you are an advocate for criminality. You are a denier of our rights.

No one cares about attendance at an inauguration. Please stay on topic.

We are talking about The Left's "Resist Democracy" movement.

Do you think this will end with Trump? No. If Trump's administration fails because of Democrat violence and obstruction, no Democrat president will be successful. We already know what democrats will do to a Republican.

This is just the beginning.

Democratic obstruction? Paul Ryan just admitted that for 10 years, that's all the republicans did,.

No one cares about that. A single liberal judge's view currently has no legal justification for his stay but the process needs to be allowed to play out.

And the administration is respecting his stay until it is appealed.

Again, please stay on topic.

Who is demanding breaking the law Mr subversive!

I would say Donald Trump, when he signed two illegal executive orders.

Agree, no stinking butchering muslims.

Do you think this will end with Trump? No. If Trump's administration fails because of Democrat violence and obstruction, no Democrat president will be successful. We already know what democrats will do to a Republican.

This is just the beginning.

Democratic obstruction? Paul Ryan just admitted that for 10 years, that's all the republicans did,.
You and Ryan would be in good company.

Forum List

Back