🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

No one cares about attendance at an inauguration. Please stay on topic.

At the heart of any tkopic is REALITY, And Trump supporters seem to want to avoid mention of it. The civil war will start when the first of the conservatives notices that the emperor has no hair.

Incidentally one of the first things The Nazis did besides taking over The Media is revoke The German People's Right to Bear Arms.

So thank you for that fine example of Lefty Thinking!

I think we are witnessing soft coup attempt which is how The Nazis slowly gained power in The WEIMAR Republic.
^ A perfect example of someone who should not own weaponry.

Look upon the terror of leftist sociopaths through history.

There is no depth a real leftist can sink to. These are not people you reason with. If you're approached by a man with a knife who declares his intent to rob you, fuck you and then kill you are you going to offer him all the money you have in the bank plus your car, and a really good blowjob, or are you going to pull your .45 and paint the parking lot with his DNA?

That's what a leftist is after all, a thug. Thieves compelled to take shit from other people because of hate and envy.

You beat these people. Period.

You know men, ladies, there is no more reason to talk to these sons of bitches. Let it start.

Who is demanding breaking the law Mr subversive!

I would say Donald Trump, when he signed two illegal executive orders.

Did he follow the judges orders or not? YOUR side is acting outside the law, you are criminals.

Trump order DOJ, homeland security, FAA to break the law will his two illegal executive orders. The judge issued a TRO to stop Trumps illegal activity. You're claiming Trump followed the law, only after he got caught breaking it, and was forced to stop his illegal activities.

Akin to a lawyer arguing that his client has been a law abiding citizen ever since the police arrested him and threw him in jail.

We know for a fact that there is an orchestrated effort to bus and transport paid protestors to attend and disrupt every town hall and rally they can get in to.

They have backed off a bit from The Trump Rallies because they are too big and they have a good handle on these people and boot them immediately.

So now they infiltrate smaller venues where they know there are news media and stage fake protests. You can make about $1500 a week from doing this so the people paying for all this have very deep pockets.
Where's your proof, dipshit? Show me the evidence these protesters are paid to protest. Your claim is ridiculous. Why would liberals bus people in to disrupt the town hall meeting? Is it because liberals think the people there will be okay with their representative telling them they're going to lose their health insurance?

You're fucking lying! These people are pissed off because you people are fucked!

Did he follow the judges orders or not? YOUR side is acting outside the law, you are criminals.

Trump order DOJ, homeland security, FAA to break the law will his two illegal executive orders. The judge issued a TRO to stop Trumps illegal activity. You're claiming Trump followed the law, only after he got caught breaking it, and was forced to stop his illegal activities.

Akin to a lawyer arguing that his client has been a law abiding citizen ever since the police arrested him and threw him in jail.

So then, since you advocate continued breaking of the law by illegal immigration and sanctuary cities; laws that have already been deemed as legal, you are subverting our elected government, thus committing treason. I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove it.

Invoking "violent"Tea Party rallies is the deranged response to excuse the engaged violence being perpetrated by so-called Democrats/liberals/progressives against Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.
Americans were trying to exercise their Constitutional rights back then, but then the white, fat, old, dumbass, bagger nation showed up and all hell broke loose.

The comparison is valid.

Invoking "violent"Tea Party rallies is the deranged response to excuse the engaged violence being perpetrated by so-called Democrats/liberals/progressives against Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.
Americans were trying to exercise their Constitutional rights back then, but then the white, fat, old, dumbass, bagger nation showed up and all hell broke loose.

The comparison is valid.

Another denier of American rights. Congratulations

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.
Y'all are getting all worked up over what boils down to a philosophical difference of opinion, an impasse. What does "making America Great" mean.... For instance, for me it means treating illegals as illegals, preserving life in the womb once it is viable outside the womb, NOT having gun free zones, Keeping more of my taxes, pairing down "entitlement" programs. etc. etc.

Now chances are your definition differs from mine...

If there is no absolute standard of "what is right" then we are both correct in our own eyes... pointed questions are much more effective than shouted words in winning this debate...
The problem is you cannot debate individuals who shift like the sands of Egypt. With people who have no principles and mock people with them. Hypocrites who shout down from their hypocritical moral platitudes. Pretending to be all for religious expression when it is a Muslim expressing it.

Have you seen any of the Pravda media making anything out of the bakeries owned by muslims who refuse to cater gay weddings? How about how they attack someone that insults muslims by drawing a little cartoon of that prophet of theirs but sees such artistic expression when an artist dips a crucifix into a Jar of his own piss?

You cannot argue with that, since they change their spots right before your eyes. The creepy thing is how they make sense to each other. Like some coded demonic speech.

They are not worthy of respect and having a constructive debate with them is like the Myth of sysiphus.

t is the Left that is paying for fake protests and trying to shut down Free Speech and rioting at campuses and auditoriums.
Damn, but you're like that flake Kellyanne Conway always talking horseshit that's actually her "alternate facts". Your definition of free speech implies that no one else should have an opinion counter to yours. And where the fuck are all these riots taking place that are taking away your right to speak?

Where the fuck are they and how the fuck have you been silenced? I'm reading your lies about being silenced, but that is nothing but a false narrative you've been instructed to push using OUR Nation's Liberties to deliver your poisoned fruit, warped agendas! Go back home to your Motherland, tool of the oligarchy apparatchik. BTW, you really need to work on American idioms a lot to pass as one of us, comrade!
It is The Left who has created an Official "Resist Democracy" movement with a Marxist Disgraced Ex President as its leader directing criminal acts from his bunker.
You make unfounded assertion after ridiculous unfounded assertion, Treeovonivich, but NEVER with documented sources of standing. You just pass on more bullshit.

t is the Left that is paying for fake protests and trying to shut down Free Speech and rioting at campuses and auditoriums.
Damn, but you're like that flake Kellyanne Conway always talking horseshit that's actually her "alternate facts". Your definition of free speech implies that no one else should have an opinion counter to yours. And where the fuck are all these riots taking place that are taking away your right to speak?

Where the fuck are they and how the fuck have you been silenced? I'm reading your lies about being silenced, but that is nothing but a false narrative you've been instructed to push using OUR Nation's Liberties to deliver your poisoned fruit, warped agendas! Go back home to your Motherland, tool of the oligarchy apparatchik. BTW, you really need to work on American idioms a lot to pass as one of us, comrade!
It is The Left who has created an Official "Resist Democracy" movement with a Marxist Disgraced Ex President as its leader directing criminal acts from his bunker.
You make unfounded assertion after ridiculous unfounded assertion, Treeovonivich, but NEVER with documented sources of standing. You just pass on more bullshit.
Sounds like you just outlined the dim shill playbook here.

We know for a fact that there is an orchestrated effort to bus and transport paid protestors to attend and disrupt every town hall and rally they can get in to.

They have backed off a bit from The Trump Rallies because they are too big and they have a good handle on these people and boot them immediately.

So now they infiltrate smaller venues where they know there are news media and stage fake protests. You can make about $1500 a week from doing this so the people paying for all this have very deep pockets.
Where's your proof, dipshit? Show me the evidence these protesters are paid to protest. Your claim is ridiculous. Why would liberals bus people in to disrupt the town hall meeting? Is it because liberals think the people there will be okay with their representative telling them they're going to lose their health insurance?

You're fucking lying! These people are pissed off because you people are fucked!

O poor Billo

CRAIGSLIST: Leftists Already Putting Out Ads For ‘Full-Time Activists’ To Fight Trump – InvestmentWatch

Anti-Trump protests are paid and staged, Craigslist reveals

The New Part-Time Job: "Get Paid $15 An Hour To Protest At The Trump Rally" | Zero Hedge

Leaked Documents Show Ads Offering $15/hr PLUS Travel to FIGHT Trump Supporters

I'm not vetting the sources. All the same info everywhere.

Too bad I zorched my last OS, I had more information saved.

Craigslist Ad: Get paid $15 an hour to protest at a Trump rally

Craigslist yanks Seattle group’s ad for activists to fight ‘Trump agenda’

Last edited:
Another denier of American rights. Congratulations

What rights were denied and how did I deny them?

Is a Christian baker forced to cater a gay wedding even though it goes against their religious beliefs?

Yes?

Why isn't a Muslim baker forced?
Their baking skills suck... No really, you underscore a disparate standard imposed from the top down...seeking to re-weave the very fabric of our society engendered in God and passed down from our founding fathers...

Forum List

Back