🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

Insisting that we should ignore the laws of the land, and ignore our duly elected officials by the MAJORITY of the people is an attempted coup=treason, and that is what these leftists are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Liberals have ONLY one recourse and that is LABELS, they label and smear the people who expose them for what they are. They have no other recourse because their entire premise is based on lies subterfuge and propaganda that is based on a small interjection of truth into a fabricated situation that does not exist and never will. The problem is they constantly try to wield a power they are not entitled to over people they do not agree with, and have NO compunction about doing ANYTHING from lies to murder to be able to control, and subjugate those people in extreme violation of those peoples rights. As other groups of people grow because of their Humanity, honor, civility, and their compassion, liberals actually profess those qualities but are completely DEVOID of them. Their entire being and lives are driven by an egotistical hunger for power and some type of proof that supports their opinion that they are somehow more deserving, somehow better, somehow more intelligent (IQ related, not education related) than those who actually KNOW about the lack of facts that liberals have behind their goals.

I rated this "Funny!" because it is such a classic example of projection. I mean, that was your intent, right? To label and smear people that you accuse of labeling and smearing the opposition?

lol....all the wingnuts playing out their fantasies!

go get em Rambo's!!!

problem is, the right wing fanatics are a minority and haven't enough KMart kevlar to stop police fire power, or the outrage of the other 2/3 of Americans

sad

More than 2/3 of Americans are people that just do their thing and aren't leftist shills such as yourself.

People are fed up with leftist antics. True story.

That must explain Trump's 37% approval rating. He's such a leftist shill.

go get em Rambo's!!!

problem is, the right wing fanatics are a minority and haven't enough KMart kevlar to stop police fire power, or the outrage of the other 2/3 of Americans

sad

More than 2/3 of Americans are people that just do their thing and aren't leftist shills such as yourself.

37% of who?

What polling methods? How many people? Who did the poll?

Who trusts polls in this day and age?

This is a Dead On Description of Their Strategy and Their 2016 Presidential Campaign.
Liberals have ONLY one recourse and that is LABELS, they label and smear the people who expose them for what they are. They have no other recourse because their entire premise is based on lies subterfuge and propaganda that is based on a small interjection of truth into a fabricated situation that does not exist and never will. The problem is they constantly try to wield a power they are not entitled to over people they do not agree with, and have NO compunction about doing ANYTHING from lies to murder to be able to control, and subjugate those people in extreme violation of those peoples rights. As other groups of people grow because of their Humanity, honor, civility, and their compassion, liberals actually profess those qualities but are completely DEVOID of them. Their entire being and lives are driven by an egotistical hunger for power and some type of proof that supports their opinion that they are somehow more deserving, somehow better, somehow more intelligent (IQ related, not education related) than those who actually KNOW about the lack of facts that liberals have behind their goals.

go get em Rambo's!!!

sad

37% of who?

Gosh a'mighty! Must be FAKE NEWS!

There's no truth anymore. The Orange One has decreed it.

go get em Rambo's!!!

sad

37% of who?

I have a saddled unicorn in my back pasture.

^ I have provided as much evidence to support that claim as you have to support yours.

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?

How old were you when you finally graduated from high school? Wait, I may be overestimating already.

Proven illegality? Which side denies the vast majority of Americans their rights by supporting open borders, and sanctuary cities?

Sanctuary cities are the parallel to the witness protection program. Are you against the witness protection program?

Funniest post of the day!!!!!

I actually don't find it funny. I think it is evidence of the mental disease which seems to have spread across Liberal-Loon-Land like a plague.

These people are Bolsheviks without having the education to know what a Bolshevik is.

They can be humiliated, as they are being here in this thread, by the O.P. and others...but they are extremely dangerous to our Society....the greatest thus far established on this planet...because they are backed by two powerful forces--the Prada-like Media and the vast bloated faceless Federal Bureaucracy, which, after 8 years of a Bolshevik President....is literally filled with Bolsheviks.

The post you are laughing at, by the way, is the only attempt I have seen to actually address the issues raised by the O.P. and others. These clowns don't try to debate or discuss....they dissemble and dodge, or they make complete fools of themselves like the one you have identified.

Its sad really. And scary. I have children.

Proven illegality? Which side denies the vast majority of Americans their rights by supporting open borders, and sanctuary cities?

Sanctuary cities are the parallel to the witness protection program. Are you against the witness protection program?

Funniest post of the day!!!!!

I actually don't find it funny. I think it is evidence of the mental disease which seems to have spread across Liberal-Loon-Land like a plague.

These people are Bolsheviks without having the education to know what a Bolshevik is.

They can be humiliated, as they are being here in this thread, by the O.P. and others...but they are extremely dangerous to our Society....the greatest thus far established on this planet...because they are backed by two powerful forces--the Prada-like Media and the vast bloated faceless Federal Bureaucracy, which, after 8 years of a Bolshevik President....is literally filled with Bolsheviks.

The post you are laughing at, by the way, is the only attempt I have seen to actually address the issues raised by the O.P. and others. These clowns don't try to debate or discuss....they dissemble and dodge, or they make complete fools of themselves like the one you have identified.

Its sad really. And scary. I have children.

Hmmmmmm....still funny.

go get em Rambo's!!!

sad

37% of who?

The truth is that the MSM has deceived many, perhaps most, into thinking that their values, the values of big government and dependent citizenry is the universally accepted norm... That conservatives are outnumbered... well as evidenced several mo. ago. NOT YET, we were dangerously close though with the demographics of our nation morphing before our eyes with the barely mitigated, tacitly promulgated illegal crisis foisted upon us.

No... you have never been the majority in this nation, constitutionalist, freedom loving Americans have stop-gaped your insidious advances for over a quarter of a millennia. Unfortunately I don't know that this will continue much longer than Trump is in office...

I rated this "Funny!" because it is such a classic example of projection. I mean, that was your intent, right? To label and smear people that you accuse of labeling and smearing the opposition?

This/these people are phony! All across this nation, people voted in the type of political leadership they wanted; republican.

These leftists who could NOT win at the ballot box, are openly conspiring publicly to break the law, and deny Americans their rights; basically a conspiracy of a soft coup.

We know the government monitors everything, including political party's, and so I think maybe the government should start looking at these subversives IPs, and monitor them spreading all over the internet how Americans should just ignore the laws of our land.

And if this is really the way to have a country, maybe we in red states should just start deciding what laws we don't like, and ignore them also!

But no, we play by the rules put forth by our forefathers that have made this country great. Even when we fail to change what we don't like legally, we stay with the status quo as it is the law of the land.

How much more of their lawlessness are we going to take? They are denying Americans there rights, and threatening us with subversion. Even their leaders in blue states are attempting to ORDER their workforces to break the law.

For everyone doing, or advocating doing this, you are denying Americans en mass their rights, and committing a soft coup, which is treason.

No one cares about attendance at an inauguration. Please stay on topic.

We are talking about The Left's "Resist Democracy" movement.

We know for a fact that there is an orchestrated effort to bus and transport paid protestors to attend and disrupt every town hall and rally they can get in to..

Too bad Trump couldn't have done that to boost the attendance to his inauguration. Maybe then he would have been so embarassed that hardly anybody showed up. At least conpared to inaugurations like Reagan and Obama.

I think that you are confused. It is the "Resist Trump Dictatorship" movement.

go get em Rambo's!!!

sad

37% of who?

The truth is that the MSM has deceived many, perhaps most, into thinking that their values, the values of big government and dependent citizenry is the universally accepted norm... Well as evidenced several mo. ago. NOT YET, we were dangerously close though with the demographics of our nation morphing before our eyes with the barely mitigated, tacitly promulgated illegal crisis foisted upon us.

No... you have never been the majority in this nation, constitutionalist, freedom loving Americans have stop-gaped your insidious advances for over a quarter of a millennia. Unfortunately I don't know that this will continue much longer than Trump is in office...

I don't think my values are the norm. But my values (of equality, humanity, and dignity for all) are the point toward which America is moving. You might not like that. That's not my concern. Be aware, however, that you are negating truth, which is a losing strategy.

This/these people are phony! All across this nation, people voted in the type of political leadership they wanted; republican.

These leftists who could NOT win at the ballot box, are openly conspiring publicly to break the law, and deny Americans their rights; basically a conspiracy of a soft coup.

We know the government monitors everything, including political party's, and so I think maybe the government should start looking at these subversives IPs, and monitor them spreading all over the internet how Americans should just ignore the laws of our land.

And if this is really the way to have a country, maybe we in red states should just start deciding what laws we don't like, and ignore them also!

But no, we play by the rules put forth by our forefathers that have made this country great. Even when we fail to change what we don't like legally, we stay with the status quo as it is the law of the land.

How much more of their lawlessness are we going to take? They are denying Americans there rights, and threatening us with subversion. Even their leaders in blue states are attempting to ORDER their workforces to break the law.

For everyone doing, or advocating doing this, you are denying Americans en mass their rights, and committing a soft coup, which is treason.

By golly, you are right! The US government needs to find out just who is not on board with the Trump/Russian bandwagon! Has anyone asked Putin for help on this?

Forum List

Back