Is it wrong to bomb innocent people ? What do pro lifers think ?

Most of those living in Gaza were there before it had "Hamas HQ" move in; and many also don't have the resources to leave, or a place that will accept them.

NOTE: the current mess in the Middle-East; "Israel-Palestine" has devolved from the 1948 war where the neighboring Islamic/Arab nations tried to eliminate Israel and the Jews. That war failed and many Jews living in much of the Islamic/Arab nations had to flee for their lives. Many to Israel, rest to Europe or USA, etc.

The belligerent(attackers) and losing Islamic/Arab nations refused to accept Palestinian/Islamic/Arab refugees from the former "Palestine", hence the ready made controversy/crisis that has brewed and allowed pretext for later wars since.

Jews living in Arab countries left from 1948 to 1973. Except for European Zionism they would still be there.

I know several Jewish families who prospered in Morocco. They aren't Zionists. Their families had lived in Morocco for hundreds of years.

Lying seems to be very normal for you, The Brits Americans and French did not rape thousands of German women ...

Oh by the way: You did not understand what I said: I said "you" raped also French women. "You" meant in this case the USA. While "you" liberated France your soldiers also raped French women. What a shame.

The very young woman who will later become my mother was at this time of history by the way in a cellar where she listened what the "Feindfunk" (=radio of the enemies) said. She was there together with a farmer and a French pow. They risked to be killed if the wrong people had found out what they are doing.

When Israel pulled out of Lebanon in 2000 they planted 10s of thousands of landmines. They are still occasionally killing innocent Lebanese farmers.
That still happens in north africa today and in south east asia

This isnt a complicated proposition. It is wrong in all instances apart from in Gaza.
Iran could have killed innocent people by doing this savage act. It can only be justified in terms of Gaza.
I hope the world unites behind the killers of children.

it is better to let horrible governments or terrorist organization to get away with shit because they hide behind their civilians?

Maybe we need war to go back to B-17's bombing the crap out of industrial centers so so called "freedom fighters" don't get free passes to break the rules of war while responsible governments end up losing people due to trying to fight fair.

This isnt a complicated proposition. It is wrong in all instances apart from in Gaza.
Iran could have killed innocent people by doing this savage act. It can only be justified in terms of Gaza.
So you are pro life and against abortion or are you still all for killing innocent children.

Now you get to dehumanize the unborn, because that is how you justify it. No different than racists or criminals.

1 (one) country supports Israel and 200 countries don`t. Is there something wrong with the 200 or is something wrong with the one? While we arm the bullies, the ones being bullied are plotting to fly more airliners into our skyscrapers. Our skyscrapers, not the Japanese or UK skyscrapers or anywhere else.
So we need to give in to terrorist because they may attack us again?

Apparently this is somehow controversial these days, but yes, it's always wrong to knowingly kill innocent people.
They ignorantly justify it with the old adage…war is Hell.

But we know if the empire’s enemies did like Israel and the US in committing total war, these same dupes would scream WAR CRIME… like good CIA toadies.

I'm glad you've finally seen the light and become pro-life.

lol. Yeah dropping thousands of land mines to kill civilians is just war.

Dumb as a box of rocks.
You called it a war crime and it isnt any more so than iran firing missiles into Israel

Forum List

Back