Is Jenna Bush Hager a Murderer?

Jenna Bush Hager recently revealed that she had an ectopic pregnancy before the pregnancies of her 2 daughters.

For those who don't know what that is, it's a fertilized egg that didn't get out of the fallopian tube to implant in the uterus. So it implants in the tube. If the woman doesn't have an abortion she dies.

Jenna had that abortion which included the removal of that tube. She preserved her life and fertility so she wouldn't die and could go on to have children. She's pregnant with her 3rd child, a boy.

If the anti choice people get their way, Jenna would have been denied that life saving abortion and she would have died. None of her children would have existed.

When you anti choice people scream that all fertilized eggs are the same life as a real living human being walking around on this earth, you're screaming that you want to kill women.

Jenna is one of over 65 thousand women in America who face an ectopic pregnancy every year. If you people have your way, more than 65 women would die from that condition. Along with the other tens of thousands who would die from other life threatening situations women face with pregnancy.

This thread is about life saving abortions. Not about what you anti choice people will try to turn it into.

My question to all of you, is Jenna Bush Hagar a murderer? Did she kill a living human being? Did she and tens of thousands of other women in America murder a living human being? And why is it any of your business?

Jenna Bush Hager reveals she had suffered an ectopic pregnancy: It was 'very isolating'
What a crock!

So you don't believe ectopic pregnancy exists and that Jenna Bush Hagar had one then had an abortion to save her life and preserve her fertility?

Wow.

Jenna Bush Hager recently revealed that she had an ectopic pregnancy before the pregnancies of her 2 daughters.

For those who don't know what that is, it's a fertilized egg that didn't get out of the fallopian tube to implant in the uterus. So it implants in the tube. If the woman doesn't have an abortion she dies.

Jenna had that abortion which included the removal of that tube. She preserved her life and fertility so she wouldn't die and could go on to have children. She's pregnant with her 3rd child, a boy.

If the anti choice people get their way, Jenna would have been denied that life saving abortion and she would have died. None of her children would have existed.

When you anti choice people scream that all fertilized eggs are the same life as a real living human being walking around on this earth, you're screaming that you want to kill women.

Jenna is one of over 65 thousand women in America who face an ectopic pregnancy every year. If you people have your way, more than 65 women would die from that condition. Along with the other tens of thousands who would die from other life threatening situations women face with pregnancy.

This thread is about life saving abortions. Not about what you anti choice people will try to turn it into.

My question to all of you, is Jenna Bush Hagar a murderer? Did she kill a living human being? Did she and tens of thousands of other women in America murder a living human being? And why is it any of your business?

Jenna Bush Hager reveals she had suffered an ectopic pregnancy: It was 'very isolating'

I dont see it that way,,,she had no choice in the matter unless it was to have both die

and there is not a single pro-life person that would feel otherwise,,,

Then why do you people support the republican platform that makes no exceptions for the life or health of the woman?

Why did you people cheer on and support that politician in Texas who tried to make all abortion illegal without any exceptions?

Why aren't there any exceptions in the republican platform and why aren't there any exceptions in the laws anti choice people try to pass?

Why do you people call every single fertilized egg life and any abortion is murder?

Now you're saying that it's not murder. If that's true then you should denounce the republican platform and all those who try to pass laws to make abortion illegal with no exceptions.

Why haven't you or any other republican and anti choicer done that?

'
^^^^ Exhibit "A" that Liberalism is a mental illness. ... :cuckoo:

Wanting to prevent a woman from dying and to preserve her fertility is mental illness?

I think you might be the one with the mental illness. Along with being a coward.

I thought Bush was against abortion; what gives? She must have lost her faith in that God she claims.

They're only against abortion in all situations for other people. When it comes to themselves, there are exceptions.

Do y'all lefties really have the balls to compare the killing of a full term baby moments after it is born (as in the Gov. of Va.'s statement "make the baby comfortable" before it is executed) to the removal of a freaking fallopian tube? You people are sick.
Give it a beer in da bottle. Blow it a shotgun of some kryp and crank some Smiling Virus.
Then bash it in the head with a Wilton !
MAGA USA ! USA ! USA !

Then why do you people support the republican platform that makes no exceptions for the life or health of the woman?

Why did you people cheer on and support that politician in Texas who tried to make all abortion illegal without any exceptions?

Why aren't there any exceptions in the republican platform and why aren't there any exceptions in the laws anti choice people try to pass?

Why do you people call every single fertilized egg life and any abortion is murder?

Now you're saying that it's not murder. If that's true then you should denounce the republican platform and all those who try to pass laws to make abortion illegal with no exceptions.

I do not know who it is that you think you are addressing. I'm as strongly opposed to the killing of innocent children as anyone; and I support an exception for rare cases where it is necessary to save the life of the mother. I do not know of anyone who opposes that exception; and I think you are willfully, knowingly lying, when you claim otherwise.

And the “single fertilized egg” was a human being, and his death was as tragic as any other. In this rare case, it was necessary and justifiable, but no less tragic.

I dont see it that way,,,she had no choice in the matter unless it was to have both die

and there is not a single pro-life person that would feel otherwise,,,

first off you need to listen to me you stupid mother fucker,,
I at no time support the republican party or their platform,,,
because they are as vile and repulsive and you democrat pieces of shit,,

so you need get your identity politics straight before you open your mouth,,,

as for your every egg comment..
GO FUCK YOURSELF,,,
THE MAJORITY OF ABORTIONS ARE DONE AFTER 4 WEEKS and are done for convenience not health issues,,,

and that is murder,,,

Forum List

Back