Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Where was God at before God created heaven?
Your three in one god? I heard he was diddling a virgin to so that he could become an innocent little baby boy, in diapers, and grow one day up to abolish his own laws, stick it to the man, and become a perfect human sacrifice to himself so that idiots like you, I mean believers, can sin and be assholes for life with impunity, just because he loved the Roman world so very very much.

But thats just what I heard.

Who wouldn't love a maudlin story like that! They would have to be pure evil, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
its a clue that the story is not to be taken literally like in any children story with talking animals...
It's not meant to be read literally. It is the allegorical account of God creating existence.

You can't reconcile the creation of the universe to God because you are a fake and don't believe God created the universe. Which is why you will never say God created the universe.

But you are more than happy to say God created the earth because you are one sick and twisted individual who gets off on playing these kind of games.

Your three in one god? I heard he was diddling a virgin to so that he could become an innocent little baby boy, in diapers, and grow one day up to abolish his own laws, stick it to the man, and become a perfect human sacrifice to himself so that idiots like you, I mean believers, can sin with impunity and be assholes for life, just because he loved the Roman world so very very much.

Who wouldn't love a maudlin story like that! They would have to be pure evil, right? :auiqs.jpg:
Did God create the universe?

You do realize the universe popped into existence, right?

Isaiah believed that God would become a human being? Now thats just flat out insane.

I am truly amazed by the many wonderful things religiously defying the law of God and brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus Christ every other Sunday and high holiday, has done for you

And some people do not believe in curses. Imagine that!

Do you have a verse in Isaiah that says God will become human?

It's not meant to be read literally.
Oh really? But "eat my flesh" and the miracles of Jesus are to be taken literally? Fascinating!

It is the allegorical account of God creating existence.
No, its an allegorical account of the law coming into the world as "a light to the nations."

Divine Law is the firmament, basis, of the kingdom of Heaven which stretches out way above your defiled, contaminated, and addled mind from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Last edited:

Hezekiah is called "a wonderful counselor" because this name is a sign, which foretells God's design for him.

The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying: "As I have thought, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand, that I will break Asshur in My land, and upon My mountains trample him under foot; then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulder.

Oh really? But "eat my flesh" and the miracles of Jesus are to be taken literally? Fascinating!

No, its an allegorical account of the law coming into the world as "a light to the nations."

Divine Law is the firmament, basis, of the kingdom of Heaven which stretches out way above your defiled, contaminated, and addled mind from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
You at you dodging the questions.

You at you dodging the questions.

Its an easy logical deduction. If the universe had a beginning the only cause that could have possibly initiated the process is what can only be defined as what people think of as God.

Aside from that the story of the creation of heaven and earth is not about that. Its about the Law 'light' being spoken into existence in a world that was without shape or form (lawless) and void (pointless), and darkness (superstition, ignorance) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)

Its an easy logical deduction. If the universe had a beginning the only cause that could have possibly initiated the process is what can only be defined as what people think of as God.

Aside from that the story of the creation of heaven and earth is not about that. Its about the Law 'light' being spoken into existence in a world that was without shape or form (lawless) and void (pointless), and darkness (superstition, ignorance) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)
Notice how you have to substitute your thought for every single thing that Scripture said.

Notice how you have to substitute your thought for every single thing that Scripture said.
Nonsense. Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word I have revealed in full view of believers and unbelievers alike new meaning hidden in figurative language, in plain sight, that has never been seen or heard of before. And now its impossible to not see it and it can't be undone.

:funnyface:

To me its astonishing that something so obvious has escaped the notice of billions of people for thousands of years. It just goes to show that God reigns over the mind of mankind, either denying, to actors and lying frauds, or allowing comprehension, peace on earth to honest people

Nonsense. Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word I have revealed in full view of believers and unbelievers alike new meaning hidden in figurative language, in plain sight, that has never been seen or heard of before. And now its impossible to not see it and it can't be undone.

To me its astonishing that something so obvious has escaped the notice of billions of people for thousands of years. It just goers to show that God reigns over the mind of mankind, either allowing or denying comprehension, peace on earth.
Wow, that makes you really special.

yeah yeah yeah, thats what they all say.
Let's just say it this way. You're claiming to have been given special insight from God into the Word that not only escaped the early Church's leaders and every Biblical scholar since then but contradicts their understanding of who Yeshua is. Yeah, you're special alright.

Tell you what, I think I'll take their understanding over yours.

We get to know who Jesus is only through the testimonies from His disciples as the eyewitnesses. While Thomas called Jesus God.

The pre-requisite for God the Son incarnated is for Him to fully submit to God the Father. He puts His omniscience under controls (i.e., by His omnipotence) to choose to know only what God the Father wants Him to know.

Jesus Himself actually pointed out what it could mean when David metioned "the lord said to my lord." When He said "I Am" the Jews were offended because they knew clearly what it means. Also in Jewish concept only God can actually judge and forgive. The Bible said that Jesus will be in the Judgment Throne while He can legitimately say that you are forgiven.

Last edited:

So... just to be clear... If the universe had a beginning you are saying God created it. Right? You don't think God is a quantum field, do you?

How could earth have been created if there were no universe? And wasn't the earth created as part of the universe?

Are you trying to tell me you believe God created the universe and then later created the earth? Did he use magic ferry dust to create the earth after having created the universe?

Your theology is unnecessarily complicated and full of holes.

Which makes sense since you are making it as you go along as you play your little game.

How could earth have been created if there were no universe? And wasn't the earth created as part of the universe?

Your theology is unnecessarily complicated and full of holes.

Your thinking is what is full of holes. I couldn't have been more clear. My revelation could not be more simple, simple enough for any second grade child to understand. If you don't understand simple language in your own natural tongue is it any wonder why you don't understand scripture?

Last edited:
Your thinking is what is full of holes. I couldn't have been more clear. If you don't understand plain language in your own tongue is it any wonder that you don't understand scripture?
Your thinking is convoluted. Apparently you believe the earth is 6,000 years old.

The universe, the solar system, and this planet were already in existence for billions of years, ("The world was without shape or form and void; and darkness covered the face of the deep") when God said "let there be light" and created heaven and earth, a world above, my world, and the world below, your world, by giving the law as a light to the nations.

The problem with telling lies is keeping the lies you tell straight.

When was the universe created? It wasn't.

How was it created? It wasn't.

Forum List

Back