Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Last edited:
The Big Bang definitely fits with the sun being created after light, because science says the early universe was blazing with light from the expansion long before hydrogen cooled enough to form stars. And no, it doesn't bother me at all if God created the earth before everything else. Now, we see very clearly in Genesis that GOD is doing all the creating, and we see in John that the Word was BEFORE all created things, created all the things that were created, then became flesh and dwelt among us. The only way you avoid Yeshua being God is if you start yelling about metaphors and it didn't really mean it, and so on.
were there oceans on the earth before the sun gave its light? No? Genesis says "the spirit of God hovered over the waters" before light was SPOKEN INTO EXISTENCE. Give it up already.

Last edited:
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
For a child has been born to us, a son has been given to us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace;

The name Hezekiah: Summary​

Etymology From

(1) the verb חזק (hazaq), to be strong, and (2) יה (yah), the shortened name of the Lord.

The name Hezekiah means "mighty God", "His name is called "hazaq yah."" Now just go away.

Last edited:
because science says the early universe was blazing with light from the expansion long before hydrogen cooled enough to form stars.
That's incorrect. The early universe was radiation dominated and too hot for light to appear. It wasn't until about 380,000 years before the universe cooled enough for the radiation to decouple from matter that light could be seen.

The account of Genesis properly captures this. God created existence (aka the big bang) whereby all matter/energy was created. Then light appeared as in Let there be light. There is only one act of creation in Genesis; the heavens and the earth (aka the universe). Everything else proceeded from that creation which is why it doesn't say God created everything that followed. It says let there be... As in it appeared.

Learn some science, hobelim , ya secular humanist hack.

It makes me wonder what you would have said to Jesus, a glutton and a drunk "keeping company" with prostitutes and partying with sinners and all sorts of bad characters. Nevermind.

I already know. Save me Jesus! I believe you are God! I want to munch on you like an animal! :auiqs.jpg:

It makes me wonder what you would have said to Jesus, a glutton and a drunk, "keeping company" with prostitutes and partying with sinners and all sorts of bad characters. Nevermind.

I already know. :auiqs.jpg:
Whereas I wonder how you reconcile your silly belief with reality that Genesis isn't describing how God created existence aka the universe.

Your fake theology has more holes in it than your underwear.

No, because there was no such thing as night and day on earth before the sun existed and according to Genesis light was spoken into existence first which then divided day from the night.

Ever wonder why the earth existed before light, according to genesis, if its is about the Big Bang?

Maybe you should stop embarrassing yourself further and just go back to the drawing board.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.
You're a moron.

Whereas I wonder how you reconcile your silly belief that Genesis isn't describing how God created existence aka the universe.

The story is a metaphorical account of a superior intelligence taking pity on the inhabitants of the earth by giving the law as a light to the nations when people know nothing about cause and effect, good and evil, right and wrong, life or death, much less the beginning of the universe....

The story is a metaphorical account of a superior intelligence taking pity on the inhabitants of the earth by giving the law as a light to the nations when people know nothing about cause and effect much less the beginning of the universe....
No. It's the allegorical account of how God created existence.

It's because you are a fake and have a fake theology that you can't connect God with creating the universe.

I'm too busy watching you trying to wriggle free from the trap I put you in.

lol....Right up until your burst open from within.

"The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe."

It's because you are a fake and have a fake theology that you can't connect God with creating the universe.
Nonsense. Genesis is not about creating the universe. Its about the creation of heaven and earth when the world was flat and there was no law; "The world was without shape or form and void"

If its about the creation of the universe what is the significance of a crafty talking serpent?

When did any such creature ever exist except as a metaphor for a human archetype?

Nonsense. Genesis is not about creating the universe. Its about the creation of heaven and earth when the world was flat and there was no law; "The world was without shape or form and void"
So who created the universe?

Didn't the universe exist before earth existed?

If its about the creation of the universe what is the significance of a crafty talking serpent?

When did any such creature ever exist except as a metaphor for a human archetype?
Where was God at before God created heaven?

Forum List

Back