Is Jesus the Word of God?

The Lamb of God promised

Who's God? Which god? What god?
God is his own son, who also moonlights as a ghost and a dove and a word. They call each other and send each other even though they are all one in the same.
Often times ignorance is insolent.
I admit I'm not a theologian. I'm also not an atheist. There are some Church doctrines that just don't make any sense to me. The notion of a trinity or tripartite God is one of them.

It is not a belief. Its a fact. Scripture condemns idolatry.
Nah, that's just metaphor and allegory. Look at the deeper meaning! Look at what the authorsr REALLY meant, maaaaan!
So you believe that inorganic material assembled itself into life?
No, it was assembled into life via selection. The most persistent physical forms -- wait for it -- persisted.

Last edited:
maybe you could explain to me the sequence in which life assembled itself from inorganic material.
Make your points regarding abiogenesis. You are not going to glean any new information from me, right? So, make your points.

maybe you could explain to me the sequence in which life assembled itself from inorganic material.
Make your points regarding abiogenesis. You are not going to glean any new information from me, right? So, make your points.
Here's the problem... synthesis of amino acids from inorganic compounds doesn't account for the folding instructions necessary for life to emerge. It has to actually assemble itself. How does it do that without instructions?

synthesis of amino acids from inorganic compounds doesn't account for the folding instructions necessary for life to emerge.
Could you define, "folding instructions". I Googled it, and this was the result:

folding instructions life - Google Search

There is nothing scientific there whatsoever. Could you point me to this idea on a university site, or on the site of a major scientific society? Thank you.

You know where their bodies come from, and that is about all you know.
There appears to be no part of you that is not a physical system, governed by the same, physical laws as any other physical system. Maybe there is? Who knows... there is not a shred of evidence for such a goofy idea, though. It's just whimsy.

When the body dies, the souls return to God.

Okay, Shaman!

No, not whimsy. Faith coupled with common sense. As I said you are free to believe whatever you wish to believe or not believe.

I have been here before, and I will be here again sometime in the future. Maybe I will get it right the next trip.

You beg for forgiveness and try to get closer to God by defiantly doing the very thing, practicing idolatry, that is already under the condemnation of God under penalty of death, according to scripture.
Again, that is your belief, not mine. Why is my faith your business?

It is not a belief. Its a fact. Scripture condemns idolatry. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

And in case you were sleepwalking and didn't know, you plaster your vile and degrading beliefs all over the place which make it my business to sweep them up into the trash.

Anyway, I thought that you would make a great example for others who might not share your bravado about sinning and actually seek a way out of insanity, what the authors of scripture called hell, and hope to return to the land of the living and being restored to a right mind by God before they die the second death, the death of the body...

Why would that bother you?
The New Testament is scripture, Einstein.

And since I don't know what crazy religion you follow, I don't even know if you believe in God or scripture.

I don't follow any religion. I have told you this a number of times. Are you hard of reading?

When I was young I heard the garbage religious folks were spreading, the animosity and hatred they were inciting against the innocent, so I read the book.

I understood what Jesus was teaching right away. It is after all, elementary.

Now I am paying you sanctimonious hypocrites back in your own coin.

Deal with it.

Don't come crying alligator tears to me. You have chosen the better portion. Remember?

Enjoy!

The Lamb of God promised

God is his own son, who also moonlights as a ghost and a dove and a word. They call each other and send each other even though they are all one in the same.
I admit I'm not a theologian. I'm also not an atheist. There are some Church doctrines that just don't make any sense to me. The notion of a trinity or tripartite God is one of them.
You and me both. But we all wear many hats, so that would be one way of looking at it in human terms. Another way to look at it would be what we are; body, mind and soul, where mind is God the Father, Body is God the Son and soul is God the Holy Spirit.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church says that it is a mystery that we do not fully understand but base our beliefs on Tradition and Divine revelation.

You beg for forgiveness and try to get closer to God by defiantly doing the very thing, practicing idolatry, that is already under the condemnation of God under penalty of death, according to scripture.

It is not a belief. Its a fact. Scripture condemns idolatry. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

And in case you were sleepwalking and didn't know, you plaster your vile and degrading beliefs all over the place which make it my business to sweep them up into the trash.

Anyway, I thought that you would make a great example for others who might not share your bravado about sinning and actually seek a way out of insanity, what the authors of scripture called hell, and hope to return to the land of the living and being restored to a right mind by God before they die the second death, the death of the body...

And since I don't know what crazy religion you follow, I don't even know if you believe in God or scripture.

I don't follow any religion. I have told you this a number of times. Are you hard of reading?

When I was young I heard the garbage religious folks were spreading, the animosity and hatred they were inciting against the innocent, so I read the book.

Deal with it.

Don't come crying to me. You have chosen the better portion. Remember?

Then you don't accept scripture yet you quote scripture, right?

You are a bitter and angry person. You don't have beliefs, you have arguments against others having beliefs.

My beliefs are none of your business.

Faith coupled with common sens
Hmmm, no....just faith. Stop trying to "gussy up" your faith. Just own the fact that it is faith. Are you not proud of your faith? There is no need to provide cover for it, if it is so great .
I have been here before, and I will be here again sometime in the future.

Well, I hope that such a belief provides you comfort and comes at little cost.

Deal with it.

You are a bitter and angry person. You don't have beliefs, you have arguments against others having beliefs.

No, again you are wrong.. At least you are consistent.

I do accept scripture. I am playing on your terms. Its the very word of God that you defy when you worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Would you like a reference? Chapter and verse sort of thing?

And no, again, I am not angry or bitter about anything. I have found the hidden manna and am resting unperturbed in the middle of Eden under the shade of my own fig tree. If scripture is the truth, you are under the condemnation of God.

I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
synthesis of amino acids from inorganic compounds doesn't account for the folding instructions necessary for life to emerge.
Could you define, "folding instructions". I Googled it, and this was the result:

There is nothing scientific there whatsoever. Could you point me to this idea on a university site, or on the site of a major scientific society? Thank you.
I don't know anyone who can tell you how synthesized amino acids self assembled themselves from inorganic matter and created DNA or RNA.

Last edited:
The Lamb of God promised

You and me both. But we all wear many hats, so that would be one way of looking at it in human terms. Another way to look at it would be what we are; body, mind and soul, where mind is God the Father, Body is God the Son and soul is God the Holy Spirit.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church says that it is a mystery that we do not fully understand but base our beliefs on Tradition and Divine revelation.
Thank you for that analogy. It rings true to me. I was brought up in a church where things were taken quite literally. I rejected most of it as nonsense. The bible is full of allegory and symbolism. Taken in that context, it makes more sense.

Deal with it.

I do accept scripture. I am playing on your terms. Its the very word of God that you defy when you worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

And no, again, I am not angry or bitter about anything. I have found the hidden manna, and am resting unperturbed in the middle of Eden under the shade of my own fig tree. If scripture is the truth, you are under the condemnation of God.

I feel sorry for you.
You are not playing on my terms. You are playing on your terms.

Anyone who needs to criticize the religious beliefs of a religion not their own is a bitter and angry person.

Do you even believe in God? Or is that you playing on "my" terms again?

Deal with it.

And no, again, I am not angry or bitter about anything. I have found the hidden manna, and am resting unperturbed in the middle of Eden under the shade of my own fig tree. If scripture is the truth, you are under the condemnation of God.

I feel sorry for you.

Anyone who needs to criticize the religious beliefs of a religion not their own is a bitter and angry person.

As you prove every time you respond from left field to what I say, the consequences for using your life to perpetuate falsehood are very severe.

Thank you for that analogy. It rings true to me. I was brought up in a church where things were taken quite literally. I rejected most of it as nonsense. The bible is full of allegory and symbolism. Taken in that context, it makes more sense.
Thanks. I made that connection while reading a part of the Tao. Blaspheme, right? lol.

Deal with it.

I feel sorry for you.

As you prove every time you respond from left field to what I say, the consequences for using your life to perpetuate falsehood are very severe.

It is not a belief. Its a fact. Scripture condemns idolatry.
Nah, that's just metaphor and allegory. Look at the deeper meaning! Look at what the authorsr REALLY meant, maaaaan!
So you believe that inorganic material assembled itself into life?
No, it was assembled into life via selection. The most persistent physical forms -- wait for it -- persisted.
Nope. Natural selection is the domain of living matter and has two components; functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage.

Neither you or hobelim believe in scripture so you mock what you do not understand. Often times ignorance is insolent. This is especially true for ignorance that thinks it knows.

This is something I have said before BTW.

Last edited:

What I can tell you is that the code or instructions for assembling life is staggering from an amount of information standpoint. So much so that it is impossible for it to spontaneously generate itself.

Forum List

Back