Is Jesus the Word of God?

I thought Jesus was the son of God..
rape baby :/

Mary gave consent...you should probably not comment on things you know little of
Chapter and verse citation needed.

Easily looked up...it's there and I'm not doing your homework for you
Wrong you are speaking in ignorance as you warned others against.

The burden is on you to prove or you are wrong and the rape baby accusation is accurate

I thought Jesus was the son of God..

Mary gave consent...you should probably not comment on things you know little of

The burden is on you to prove or you are wrong and the rape baby accusation is accurate

Here's a thought, I know it's there..go look for it. Good grief I don't take direction from you

Here's a thought, I know it's there..go look for it. Good grief I don't take direction from you
No that is not a thought that is a dodge from a coward and you made a statement which you cannot back up making you a liar.

No consent was given hoss deal with it

No that is not a thought that is a dodge from a coward and you made a statement which you cannot back up making you a liar.

Yeah it was, moron. Now run along and bother someone else, troll breath

No it was not and you are a liar. Your own bible proves it

Typical christian full of the sin they condemn others for.

No it was not and you are a liar. Your own bible proves it

Typical christian full of the sin they condemn others for.

Mary responded to the angel at the news God had chosen her to give birth to the Son of God

Mary: "Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word."

Hint, it's in the book of Luke. Now stfu and cease bothering me troll

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Surely the word of God is whoever decides to believe the person speaking is the word of God.
There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did. Can you think of any?
There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did.

that is not true,

View attachment 184062

it was prevalent before that individual and has been repeated since that time to this day - and has been perpetuated by the same people throughout history, done so through the collective deception used as religion circumventing the truths those that have died for from ever flourishing which Jesus is but only one example.

justice has yet to be exacted and will not be as long as the fraudulent desert religions and others are perpetuated.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that.

See this is where it convolutes itself with the edict of Nantes.. This three personage being one is just to preposterous...
Because you aren't a father and a son and a brother?
No one can be their OWN father son or brother.

The trinity is a rationalization created by later christians,
You're putting God in a box of your limited mind. God is able to do more than we can imagine. Nothing is impossible with God.

Jesus emptied HIMSELF and took on the form of a servant. Jesus completely fulfilled every aspect of the Old Testament and HE was the reason for the Bible to exist. I might add that it is also likely that Jesus was totally hung nude upon the cross. The Romans used the cross to totally humiliate criminals...
He was a hung dude upon the cross? Cool, nobody wants to follow someone with a small dick.
Tanzmanian Devil.
Jesus emptied HIMSELF and took on the form of a servant. Jesus completely fulfilled every aspect of the Old Testament and HE was the reason for the Bible to exist. I might add that it is also likely that Jesus was totally hung nude upon the cross. The Romans used the cross to totally humiliate criminals...
He was a hung dude upon the cross? Cool, nobody wants to follow someone with a small dick.
How disgusting. Y’all want to argue about there’s no God then you all have the other option of rotting in your misery. Bye.

Jesus is the embodiment of the word of God for man to see and the Word of God is indifferent from God Himself.
I thought Jesus was God.
So many christians say despite there being no mention of it in the new testament.
We are commanded to worship Jesus and call Him LORD! We are told not to worship anyone but GOD! Jesus must be GOD!
Jesus Created everything! GOD is the CREATOR! Jesus must be GOD!

I'm always fascinated by athiests. They claim to believe that there is no God, yet seemingly get irritated when someone else does believe in God. Why would they bother with people believing in something they claim is not real?

I'm always fascinated by athiests. They claim to believe that there is no God, yet seemingly get irritated when someone else does believe in God. Why would they bother with people believing in something they claim is not real?

They feel the need to convince themselves, reaffirm their non belief. Atheists spend an exorbitant amount of time talking about something they don't believe in

I'm always fascinated by athiests. They claim to believe that there is no God,

OF COURSE there is a God. No one can dispute that. God is the original cause that brought about the world (universe). Everything must have a cause. What is at debate but so often misconstrued by most people is whether God is personal (conscious, living, intelligent) or impersonal (and object or force or effect). The Personalist believes that things like wisdom, compassion and love must come from a fount of infinite wisdom, compassion and love, whereas the Impersonalist wants to think that it was all simply a matter of random chance and infinite rolls of a dice. BOTH are true. The universe came from a roll of the dice, but there are MANY universes and many sets of dice and God in his infinite wisdom, compassion and love---- made them all. :D

You are not playing on my terms. You are playing on your terms.

Anyone who needs to criticize the religious beliefs of a religion not their own is a bitter and angry person.

Do you even believe in God? Or is that you playing on "my" terms again?
As you prove every time you respond from left field to what I say, the consequences for using your life to perpetuate falsehood are very severe.
Do you even believe in God? Or is that you playing on "my" terms again?

Its not possible for me to not believe in God.

I see evidence of God everywhere I look.

Even when I look for the presence of God in your life but see the absence of life in your mind.
What evidence do you see?

Comprehension is either granted or denied by God.

Lets face it. The teachings of Jesus are very simple. Nothing so complicated that a child couldn't understand about the teaching that scripture, including the law, uses figurative language and expressions. A person cannot conform to the will of God if they don't even know what the hidden subjects are. To discern the wisdom of God a person must dig deep, think deeply, and build the foundation of his house, the framework of his conscious mind, on solid rock, truth. This is the flesh of Jesus that you are supposed to eat.

Still here we are 2000 years later and people like you are still dicking around with bread and wine.

How could a teaching so simple remain above the grasp of people for thousands of years much less anyone living in this day and age, whether an atheist or so called believer like yourself, unless comprehension was denied by God?

How could I understand what you never have unless comprehension has been granted to me by God? I certainly can't claim to have opened up my own mind. At the time of my awakening I was just as lost as you.

Your brazen and defiant devotion to rebellion against the instruction in the law has very real, verifiable, and deeply disturbing consequences that provide irrefutable evidence that the mind and world of man, whether believer or atheist, is subject to the power and authority of a superior intelligence from a higher sphere of intelligences..

Whats your problem? Strive to master the law, the way to eternal life.. Start at the beginning, with the first commandment. Don't you profess to want to live forever? The least you could do for your own sake is try.

Add a little intelligent thought to what you already profess to believe and the entire loaf of bread will rise. Do nothing and your life will only be as bad as it has always been. Pit yourself against me and things will get much worse.

I have, at my disposal, fire from the sky and I ain't afraid to use it. As it stands you can't unsee what I have shown you.

Take my advice. Don't gamble with someone strange to you when you don't have any money and you don't understand the rules .
I'm not seeing you tell me about your evidence.

Do you have any or not?

Jesus is the embodiment of the word of God for man to see and the Word of God is indifferent from God Himself.
I thought Jesus was God.
So many christians say despite there being no mention of it in the new testament.
We are commanded to worship Jesus and call Him LORD! We are told not to worship anyone but GOD! Jesus must be GOD!
Jesus Created everything! GOD is the CREATOR! Jesus must be GOD!
Then why did the jesus character specifically claim to NOT be god?

Forum List

Back