Is Jesus the Word of God?

See this is where it convolutes itself with the edict of Nantes.. This three personage being one is just to preposterous...
Because you aren't a father and a son and a brother?
No one can be their OWN father son or brother.

The trinity is a rationalization created by later christians,
But I can be a father, son and a brother.
Not to yourself which is what the trinity specifically and absolutely requires.

Your analogy is massive fail

I'm always fascinated by athiests. They claim to believe that there is no God,

OF COURSE there is a God. No one can dispute that. God is the original cause that brought about the world (universe). Everything must have a cause. What is at debate but so often misconstrued by most people is whether God is personal (conscious, living, intelligent) or impersonal (and object or force or effect). The Personalist believes that things like wisdom, compassion and love must come from a fount of infinite wisdom, compassion and love, whereas the Impersonalist wants to think that it was all simply a matter of random chance and infinite rolls of a dice. BOTH are true. The universe came from a roll of the dice, but there are MANY universes and many sets of dice and God in his infinite wisdom, compassion and love---- made them all. :D
Anyone can dispute it and even prove there is no god.

See this is where it convolutes itself with the edict of Nantes.. This three personage being one is just to preposterous...

But I can be a father, son and a brother.
Not to yourself which is what the trinity specifically and absolutely requires.

Your analogy is massive fail
Do you believe the spirit of God resides in you?

If so, how do you explain that?

OF COURSE there is a God. No one can dispute that. God is the original cause that brought about the world (universe). Everything must have a cause. What is at debate but so often misconstrued by most people is whether God is personal (conscious, living, intelligent) or impersonal (and object or force or effect). The Personalist believes that things like wisdom, compassion and love must come from a fount of infinite wisdom, compassion and love, whereas the Impersonalist wants to think that it was all simply a matter of random chance and infinite rolls of a dice. BOTH are true. The universe came from a roll of the dice, but there are MANY universes and many sets of dice and God in his infinite wisdom, compassion and love---- made them all. :D
How exactly do you prove there is no God?

Truth is discovered.

Do you believe in God? Or are you an atheist?
I am an atheist and yes truth is discovered through evidence and intelligent thought which is the opposite of faith and ancient myth

Jesus is the embodiment of the word of God for man to see and the Word of God is indifferent from God Himself.
I thought Jesus was God.
So many christians say despite there being no mention of it in the new testament.
We are commanded to worship Jesus and call Him LORD! We are told not to worship anyone but GOD! Jesus must be GOD!
Jesus Created everything! GOD is the CREATOR! Jesus must be GOD!
Then why did the jesus character specifically claim to NOT be god?
Your theology is flawed.

Can you show me where Jesus said that?

The only knowledge you have of any god comes from ancient mythological books which we can prove are fictional.

Anything else is simply something you imagine.

Truth is discovered.

I am an atheist and yes truth is discovered through evidence and intelligent thought which is the opposite of faith and ancient myth
So you believe it is possible to examine something that is outside of space and time?

The only knowledge you have of any god comes from ancient mythological books which we can prove are fictional.

Not true. I have indirect physical evidence. It is called creation.

Truth is discovered.

So you believe it is possible to examine something that is outside of space and time?
'

No and god in any definition or tradition is not out of space and time. He is stuck within it according to all texts on him

You have none whatsoever as there is no creation at all.

You are engaging in circular reasoning which by definition is self defeating

Jesus is the embodiment of the word of God for man to see and the Word of God is indifferent from God Himself.
I thought Jesus was God.
So many christians say despite there being no mention of it in the new testament.
We are commanded to worship Jesus and call Him LORD! We are told not to worship anyone but GOD! Jesus must be GOD!
Your theology is flawed.

I have no theology and yes I can.

You have none whatsoever as there is no creation at all.

You are engaging in circular reasoning which by definition is self defeating
Sure there is. Can I use something you created as evidence?

I thought Jesus was God.
Your theology is flawed.

I have no theology and yes I can.
Then show me.

Truth is discovered.

'

No and god in any definition or tradition is not out of space and time. He is stuck within it according to all texts on him
Sure he is. The painter cannot be the painting.

Truth is discovered.

'

Sure he is. The painter cannot be the painting.

Your text clearly states he is in space and time even taking walks through his creation.

There is no painting.

The cosmos is not a creation.

Forum List

Back