Is Jesus the Word of God?

I don't follow any religion. I have told you this a number of times. Are you hard of reading?

When I was young I heard the garbage religious folks were spreading, the animosity and hatred they were inciting against the innocent, so I read the book.

I understood what Jesus was teaching right away. It is after all, elementary.

Now I am paying you sanctimonious hypocrites back in your own coin.

Deal with it.

Don't come crying to me. You have chosen the better portion. Remember?

Then you don't accept scripture yet you quote scripture, right?

You are a bitter and angry person. You don't have beliefs, you have arguments against others having beliefs.

My beliefs are none of your business.

No, again you are wrong.. At least you are consistent.

I do accept scripture. I am playing on your terms. Its the very word of God that you defy when you worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Would you like a reference? Chapter and verse sort of thing?

And no, again, I am not angry or bitter about anything. I have found the hidden manna, and am resting unperturbed in the middle of Eden under the shade of my own fig tree. If scripture is the truth, you are under the condemnation of God.

I feel sorry for you.
You are not playing on my terms. You are playing on your terms.

Anyone who needs to criticize the religious beliefs of a religion not their own is a bitter and angry person.

Do you even believe in God? Or is that you playing on "my" terms again?
As you prove every time you respond from left field to what I say, the consequences for using your life to perpetuate falsehood are very severe.

Its not possible for me to not believe in God.

I see evidence of God everywhere I look.

Even when I look for the presence of God in your life but see the absence of life in your mind.

You are a bitter and angry person. You don't have beliefs, you have arguments against others having beliefs.

I do accept scripture. I am playing on your terms. Its the very word of God that you defy when you worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life.

And no, again, I am not angry or bitter about anything. I have found the hidden manna, and am resting unperturbed in the middle of Eden under the shade of my own fig tree. If scripture is the truth, you are under the condemnation of God.

I feel sorry for you.

Anyone who needs to criticize the religious beliefs of a religion not their own is a bitter and angry person.

As you prove every time you respond from left field to what I say, the consequences for using your life to perpetuate falsehood are very severe.

Even when I look for the presence of God in your life but see the absence of life in your mind.
What evidence do you see?

God is his own son, who also moonlights as a ghost and a dove and a word. They call each other and send each other even though they are all one in the same.
Often times ignorance is insolent.
I admit I'm not a theologian. I'm also not an atheist. There are some Church doctrines that just don't make any sense to me. The notion of a trinity or tripartite God is one of them.
You and me both. But we all wear many hats, so that would be one way of looking at it in human terms. Another way to look at it would be what we are; body, mind and soul, where mind is God the Father, Body is God the Son and soul is God the Holy Spirit.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church says that it is a mystery that we do not fully understand but base our beliefs on Tradition and Divine revelation.
Thank you for that analogy. It rings true to me. I was brought up in a church where things were taken quite literally. I rejected most of it as nonsense. The bible is full of allegory and symbolism. Taken in that context, it makes more sense.
Thanks. I made that connection while reading a part of the Tao. Blaspheme, right? lol.
Truth is truth.

I feel sorry for you.

I am going to give you some free advice. You will be judged by how you judge others. Choose wisely.

I'm curious, how many different options do you [FFI] think exists for how life made the leap from inorganic matter?
From organic matter, Shirley?
ummmm.... no.

Organic:
1.noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals,but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.
2.characteristic of, pertaining to, or derived from living organisms :
organic remains found in rocks.
3.of or relating to an organ or the organs of an animal, plant, or fungus.

I feel sorry for you.

What evidence do you see?

Comprehension is either granted or denied by God.

Lets face it. The teachings of Jesus are very simple. Nothing so complicated that a child couldn't understand about the teaching that scripture, including the law, uses figurative language and expressions. A person cannot conform to the will of God if they don't even know what the hidden subjects are. To discern the wisdom of God a person must dig deep, think deeply, and build the foundation of his house, the framework of his conscious mind, on solid rock, truth. This is the flesh of Jesus that you are supposed to eat.

Still here we are 2000 years later and people like you are still dicking around with bread and wine.

How could a teaching so simple remain above the grasp of people for thousands of years much less anyone living in this day and age, whether an atheist or so called believer like yourself, unless comprehension was denied by God?

How could I understand what you never have unless comprehension has been granted to me by God? I certainly can't claim to have opened up my own mind. At the time of my awakening I was just as lost as you.

Your brazen and defiant devotion to rebellion against the instruction in the law has very real, verifiable, and deeply disturbing consequences that provide irrefutable evidence that the mind and world of man, whether believer or atheist, is subject to the power and authority of a superior intelligence from a higher sphere of intelligences..

Whats your problem? Strive to master the law, the way to eternal life.. Start at the beginning, with the first commandment. Don't you profess to want to live forever? The least you could do for your own sake is try.

Add a little intelligent thought to what you already profess to believe and the entire loaf of bread will rise. Do nothing and your life will only be as bad as it has always been. Pit yourself against me and things will get much worse.

I have, at my disposal, fire from the sky and I ain't afraid to use it. As it stands you can't unsee what I have shown you.

Take my advice. Don't gamble with someone strange to you when you don't have any money and you don't understand the rules .

Last edited:
ummmm.... no.

Organic:
1.noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals,but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.
Um...yes.

I feel sorry for you.

I am going to give you some free advice. You will be judged by how you judge others. Choose wisely.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is like 2 jesters duelling with tinfoil swords. Keep it up. :biggrin:

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Surely the word of God is whoever decides to believe the person speaking is the word of God.

Jesus got nailed to wood in a diaper. So very doubtful that he speaks for god.

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Surely the word of God is whoever decides to believe the person speaking is the word of God.
There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did. Can you think of any?

Jesus emptied HIMSELF and took on the form of a servant. Jesus completely fulfilled every aspect of the Old Testament and HE was the reason for the Bible to exist. I might add that it is also likely that Jesus was totally hung nude upon the cross. The Romans used the cross to totally humiliate criminals...

The Word Became Flesh

There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did. Can you think of any?
There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did.

that is not true,

upload_2018-3-22_14-5-16.jpeg

it was prevalent before that individual and has been repeated since that time to this day - and has been perpetuated by the same people throughout history, done so through the collective deception used as religion circumventing the truths those that have died for from ever flourishing which Jesus is but only one example.

justice has yet to be exacted and will not be as long as the fraudulent desert religions and others are perpetuated.

Jesus emptied HIMSELF and took on the form of a servant. Jesus completely fulfilled every aspect of the Old Testament and HE was the reason for the Bible to exist. I might add that it is also likely that Jesus was totally hung nude upon the cross. The Romans used the cross to totally humiliate criminals...
He was a hung dude upon the cross? Cool, nobody wants to follow someone with a small dick.

Forum List

Back