Is Jesus the Word of God?

YEs all true although the proper term is great expansion not big bang and no part of that understanding points to a creator.
So then you do agree that space and time had a beginning. Congratulations for not denying science.

The laws of nature predestined beings that know and create. Yes or no?

Or would you like to deny science again?

Do you have a background in science?
I have never denied science.

I understand it better than you as I corrected you on several falsehoods.

And NO there is no law of nature which predestines beings of any kind.
You are doing it right now when you deny the universe had a beginning and may have existed forever.

That would violate the SLoT.

Wrong as I never denied it had a beginning.

I said a beginning does not imply it was created.
Of course space and time were created. I already explained to you how it was created. I even provided a youtube video that discusses it.
It was not and no you did not you failed MASSIVELY to demonstrate or explain that it was created.

Truth is discovered.

Do you believe in God? Or are you an atheist?
I am an atheist and yes truth is discovered through evidence and intelligent thought which is the opposite of faith and ancient myth
Einstein was a very intelligent guy. He believed in Intelligent Design and a Spirit and intelligence that created the universe.
No he did not.

he was quite the atheist,
Actually, he wasn't.
I stand corrected he was no atheist but he did not believe in god in the sense you do either.

Religious and philosophical views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia
How do you know what I believe?

So then you do agree that space and time had a beginning. Congratulations for not denying science.

You are doing it right now when you deny the universe had a beginning and may have existed forever.

Of course space and time were created. I already explained to you how it was created. I even provided a youtube video that discusses it.
It was not and no you did not you failed MASSIVELY to demonstrate or explain that it was created.
Sure I did.

It is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

YEs all true although the proper term is great expansion not big bang and no part of that understanding points to a creator.

You are all over the map, bro. First you denied that tangible items can be used as evidence, then you denied that the universe had a beginning, then you ass fucked the SLoT.

Did you even graduate high school?
No I am consistent it is you failing basic science.

You are also turning out to be a liar as i never denied that the universe had a beginning.

I have owned and destroyed your ignorant uneducasted ass.

Truth is discovered.

I am an atheist and yes truth is discovered through evidence and intelligent thought which is the opposite of faith and ancient myth
Einstein was a very intelligent guy. He believed in Intelligent Design and a Spirit and intelligence that created the universe.
No he did not.

Actually, he wasn't.
I stand corrected he was no atheist but he did not believe in god in the sense you do either.

He believed in Intelligent Design and a superior Spirit. In other words, Einstein believed in an Intelligent Spirit that created the universe.

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Surely the word of God is whoever decides to believe the person speaking is the word of God.
There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did. Can you think of any?
There aren't too many people that did what Jesus did.

that is not true,

View attachment 184062

it was prevalent before that individual and has been repeated since that time to this day - and has been perpetuated by the same people throughout history, done so through the collective deception used as religion circumventing the truths those that have died for from ever flourishing which Jesus is but only one example.

justice has yet to be exacted and will not be as long as the fraudulent desert religions and others are perpetuated.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that

and you could care less about the countless others, persecuted by your religion the same as was done to Jesus being the reality you hope to avoid by denying their accomplishments as being the same.

in the end, Jesus died as the others in glory and it is the fabrications of your religion, the desert religions that are responsible to this day.

Wow, your post is scary.

You are all over the map, bro. First you denied that tangible items can be used as evidence, then you denied that the universe had a beginning, then you ass fucked the SLoT.

You are also turning out to be a liar as i never denied that the universe had a beginning.

Where did the matter come from that created the universe?

I'm pretty happy how this conversation is going.

Sure I did.

It is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

You never did period.

you never came close.

Even if some ( not all ) of your references are accurate they DO NOT point to creation.

beginning and creation are not synonymous

Matter creates nothing much less a universe.

Sure I did.

You never did period.

you never came close.

Even if some ( not all ) of your references are accurate they DO NOT point to creation.

I just did in the post you replied to. Are you blind?

Tell you what, let's you and me go to the bull ring and go one on one. I'll take the position that there is evidence for God's existence.

How's that? Are you game? You vs me. One on one.

Sure I did.

You never did period.

you never came close.

Tell you what, let's you and me go to the bull ring and go one on one. I'll take the position that there is evidence for God's existence.

No you did not in any of your posts.

There is no evidence whatsoever for the existence of a god.

You failed miserably to provide a shred or speck or shred of evidence of a creator or creation.

The existence of the universe and the begining of the universe is not direct or even indirect evidence of any god.

You failed massively and are being quite the coward and liar so no you would never step outside and face someone.

Truth is discovered.

No he did not.

Actually, he wasn't.

he was, essentially, atheist. He was agnostic in the pure sense, as that he did not believe it could be said with certainty that here were no gods. But, that being the case, he was about as "agnostic" about gods as he was about unicorns and fairies.

Sure I did.

You never did period.

you never came close.

No you did not in any of your posts.

There is no evidence whatsoever for the existence of a god.

You failed miserably to provide a shred or speck or shred of evidence of a creator or creation.

The existence of the universe and the begining of the universe is not direct or even indirect evidence of any god.

You failed massively and are being quite the coward and liar so no you would never step outside and face someone.
So then let's you and me debate it in the bull ring. For everyone to see.

Matter creates nothing much less a universe.
Everything you see physically is matter. Rock, gas, etc. Where did it all come from?

Why is it that the atheists on this board are afraid of debating me in the bull ring?

Sure I did.

The laws that describe the evolution of the universe and the appearance of the universe need not have been here before the universe itself.

As you yourself stated one cannot test something beyond time and space and in fact before the moment of the universe expansion there was no time or space ergo you are wrong and simply adding your own stupid statement to a description of the great expansion.

Forum List

Back