Is Jesus the Word of God?

Can someone please explain to me why atheists who supposedly worship science are so ignorant of science.

I have yet to meet one who is even semi literate ins science, but the really funny part is that they think they are.

Careful now, this is science, using sciency words...

Organic molecules on comets: Philae's first results from Churi prove surprising
https://www.sciencedaily.com
Summary:
Organic molecules never previously observed in comets, a relatively varied structure on the surface but a fairly homogeneous interior, organic compounds forming agglomerates rather than being dispersed in the ice: these are just some of first results provided by Philae on the surface of comet Churi

But then again you are the guy who believes inorganic matter made the leap to life because it was organic matter, right?
No, you're the one who thinks inorganic matter is organic matter.
No. I don't.

I am discussing the miracle of inorganic matter making the leap to living matter.

Careful now, this is science, using sciency words...

Organic molecules on comets: Philae's first results from Churi prove surprising
https://www.sciencedaily.com
Summary:
Organic molecules never previously observed in comets, a relatively varied structure on the surface but a fairly homogeneous interior, organic compounds forming agglomerates rather than being dispersed in the ice: these are just some of first results provided by Philae on the surface of comet Churi

And yet, the reality is that there was a point in time when inorganic matter first had to make the leap to living matter. This is true regardless of whether it happened here or somewhere else.

The stages of the evolution of matter are as follows:

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Life
5. Consciousness

And yet, the reality is that there was a point in time when inorganic matter first had to make the leap to living matter. This is true regardless of whether it happened here or somewhere else.
You really did choose your username well.

worship verb (worshipped, worshipping) 1 tr & intr to honour (God or a god) with praise, prayer, hymns, etc. 2 to love or admire someone or something, especially blindly; to idolise them or it. 3 to glorify or exalt (material things, eg money).
Chambers - For Word Lovers

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Did Jesus create the Father?

Jesus emptied HIMSELF and took on the form of a servant. Jesus completely fulfilled every aspect of the Old Testament and HE was the reason for the Bible to exist. I might add that it is also likely that Jesus was totally hung nude upon the cross. The Romans used the cross to totally humiliate criminals...
He was a hung dude upon the cross? Cool, nobody wants to follow someone with a small dick.
Tanzmanian Devil.
Jesus emptied HIMSELF and took on the form of a servant. Jesus completely fulfilled every aspect of the Old Testament and HE was the reason for the Bible to exist. I might add that it is also likely that Jesus was totally hung nude upon the cross. The Romans used the cross to totally humiliate criminals...
He was a hung dude upon the cross? Cool, nobody wants to follow someone with a small dick.
How disgusting. Y’all want to argue about there’s no God then you all have the other option of rotting in your misery. Bye.
When Little nip says "Jesus emptied himself", do you think that he meant that Jesus sprayed cum shots all over the place?

Jesus is the embodiment of the word of God for man to see and the Word of God is indifferent from God Himself.
I thought Jesus was God.
So many christians say despite there being no mention of it in the new testament.
We are commanded to worship Jesus and call Him LORD! We are told not to worship anyone but GOD! Jesus must be GOD!
Jesus Created everything! GOD is the CREATOR! Jesus must be GOD!
Then why did the jesus character specifically claim to NOT be god?
Please show me where in the Bible that Jesus says He is not GOD.

One would have to be a bit of a ding to think life came from inorganic matter.
Where else would it have come from? Organic matter is or cane from living matter? There are only two choices.

"When it comes to the origin of life, we have only two possibilities as to how life arose. One is spontaneous generation arising to evolution; the other is a supernatural creative act of God. There is no third possibility...Spontaneous generation was scientifically disproved one hundred years ago by Louis Pasteur, Spellanzani, Reddy and others. That leads us scientifically to only one possible conclusion -- that life arose as a supernatural creative act of God...I will not accept that philosophically because I do not want to believe in God. Therefore, I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible, spontaneous generation arising to evolution." George Wald, Nobel Laureate - Scientific American, August, 1954.​

Forum List

Back