Is Jesus the Word of God?

The only knowledge you have of any god comes from ancient mythological books which we can prove are fictional.

Anything else is simply something you imagine.

Gee, you are even more ignorant than first thought.
Far less than you and i am correct.
No. Now go back to your minimum wage paying job.
Says the guy who works at McDonald’s.
Says the guy who posts under multiple accounts.
Says the guy who believes in god with no proof.

The proof you are looking for can be found in your life in the absence of peace and harmony.

The proof you are looking for can be found in your life in the absence of peace and harmony.
I know that song, it's the one they use in the Coke commercial! amirite or AMIRITE?

I know that song, it's the one they use in the Coke commercial! amirite or AMIRITE?
That awkward moment when Taz realizes ding was right.

I don't even know what that meant, lol.

That's because you haven't realized it yet :wink:

What I mean is it made no sense. Please explain.

The law of self compensation never sleeps, Taz. It is always at work. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You are being pruned whether you believe it or not. Nothing is as it seems.

The law of self compensation never sleeps, Taz. It is always at work. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You are being pruned whether you believe it or not. Nothing is as it seems.
Got a link to your "law"?

I am afraid you will have to experience it for yourself.

So you've got no law, just as I thought.

So you've got no law, just as I thought.

You're kidding right? You've never even heard of the law of karma?

Karma - Wikipedia

Is that a good enough link? Want 50 more? I know it is a total waste of time talking to you and anything I say will utterly fall right off your back since you obviously are not looking for spiritual experience, but think God is something you must be able to sit on a table and examine. And you dare God to show himself, prove himself to you as you stand there eyes closed, hands in pocket, balancing on one foot with your pocket watch giving him conditions and a time limit. You don't believe in God because you don't WANT to believe in God, not that it's just a matter of faith, but it is a matter of being open and ready, its a matter of meeting him half way rather than as YOU think---- that you will believe in him after he shows himself to you, it is a matter of being far enough along the path to have the eyes to see him, a matter of your soul being ready. So you go right on being a skeptic, that is your right, because you will remain a skeptic all of your life, you'll never see God in your life because it is your very skepticism that forever bars you from having eyes that He might reveal his true wondrous nature to you.

I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that.
I was referring to the miracles and healings Jesus performed. No one in history has accomplished that. Only the power of God could do that

and you could care less about the countless others, persecuted by your religion the same as was done to Jesus being the reality you hope to avoid by denying their accomplishments as being the same.

in the end, Jesus died as the others in glory and it is the fabrications of your religion, the desert religions that are responsible to this day.

Wow, your post is scary.
you fear recorded history ...

Recorded history? The Bible wasn't even written at the time of the events.

No, what I fear are people who will see whatever they want to see and be completely and utterly devoid of logic.

"Jesus died as the others in glory"

Did he? What does that even mean? How can you die in glory? It's the sort of thing that people who didn't die say in order to use someone's death for political purposes.
You're biblically illiterate. That's okay because I also at one time didn't have a clue. Keep hanging around the river and you'll fall in some day.
He is probably more literate of the mythological book than you are.

You have proven yourself incapable of citing it.

So many christians say despite there being no mention of it in the new testament.
We are commanded to worship Jesus and call Him LORD! We are told not to worship anyone but GOD! Jesus must be GOD!
Jesus Created everything! GOD is the CREATOR! Jesus must be GOD!
Then why did the jesus character specifically claim to NOT be god?
Please show me where in the Bible that Jesus says He is not GOD.

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and their Father; My God and their God." John 20:17

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be God or thought of himself as God.
I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God;
God was Jesus' Father, not by creation, as GOD is to angels, and the souls of men, and therefore is called the Father of spirits; nor by adoption, as he is to the saints; nor with respect to the incarnation of Christ, for, as man, Jesus was not sired; or with regard to Jesus' position as Mediator, for as such Jesus was a servant, and not a Son. However, GOD was Jesus' Father by nature (meaning with regard to his divine person) being begotten of him, and so His own proper Son, and GOD his own proper Father; which hold forth the natural and eternal sonship of Christ (Jesus' equality with the Father and distinction from Him) and God was the Father of Christ's disciples by adopting grace, in virtue of the covenant of grace made with Christ, and through their spiritual relation to Christ, as the natural and eternal Son of God.

God the Father is the God of Christ as man, who prepared, formed, anointed, supported, and glorified Jesus' human nature; and in yjsy nature, Jesus prayed to the Father as His God. Jesus believed, loved and obeyed the Father as such; wherefore the Jews very wrongly infers from this that Jesus is not God, because the God of Israel was His God; since this is spoken of Jesus as He is man. And the Father was the God of Christ's disciples, in and by the covenant of grace made with Christ, as their head and representative; so that their interest in God, as their covenant God and Father, was founded upon the Father being the God and Father of Christ, and their relation to, and concern with Him; and which therefore must be firm and lasting, and will hold as long as God is the God and Father of Christ: this was good news to be brought to his disciples; which, as it carried the strongest marks of affection, and expressions of nearness of relation; and implied, that Jesus was now risen from the dead; so it signified, that Jesus should ascend to God, who stood in the same relation to them, as to the Father; when Jesus should use all His interest and influence on their behalf, whilst they were on earth; and when the proper time was come for a remove, that they might be with Jesus, and with His God and Father and theirs, where they would be to all eternity.
I have no idea what you are trying to say but the simple fact is I have no god.

Anyone can dispute it and even prove there is no god.
How exactly do you prove there is no God?

The only knowledge you have of any god comes from ancient mythological books which we can prove are fictional.

Yes I and proved you wrong and ignorant and you know it.

Says the fool who knows nothing about science and has proven that fact.

What the little liar you are claiming to be an engineer.

No it cannot and you have failed to provide any proof of any kind.

See this is where it convolutes itself with the edict of Nantes.. This three personage being one is just to preposterous...
Because you aren't a father and a son and a brother?
No one can be their OWN father son or brother.

The trinity is a rationalization created by later christians,
Truth is discovered.

Do you believe in God? Or are you an atheist?
I am an atheist and yes truth is discovered through evidence and intelligent thought which is the opposite of faith and ancient myth

What evidence leads you to the intelligent thought that God does not exist?

Because you aren't a father and a son and a brother?
No one can be their OWN father son or brother.

The trinity is a rationalization created by later christians,
Truth is discovered.

Do you believe in God? Or are you an atheist?
I am an atheist and yes truth is discovered through evidence and intelligent thought which is the opposite of faith and ancient myth
So you believe it is possible to examine something that is outside of space and time?
'

No and god in any definition or tradition is not out of space and time. He is stuck within it according to all texts on him

Beside the Bible, what other texts exist about the God of the Bible?

Forum List

Back