Is Joe Biden a Russian Agent?

By the way.....

These are the same morons who think "Green Energy" is actually viable and an immediate replacement for fossil fuels.
That the "answer" is for everyone to run down and buy a $60k EV and abandon everything oil based.
(Guess what?....EV's cannot be produced without TONS of crude OIL)
Oh, and that "Global Warming", Gay rights, abortion rights and "Climate Change" are omnipotent issues above all else.
We need not even mention that they support "Open Borders" do we?

Yeah, there's an ample supply of ignorance on BOTH sides.

By the way.....

These are the same morons who think "Green Energy" is actually viable and an immediate replacement for fossil fuels.
That the "answer" is for everyone to run down and buy a $60k EV and abandon everything oil based.
(Guess what?....EV's cannot be produced without TONS of crude OIL)
Oh, and that "Global Warming", Gay rights, abortion rights and "Climate Change" are omnipotent issues above all else.
We need not even mention that they support "Open Borders" do we?

Yeah, there's an ample supply of ignorance on BOTH sides.
A journey starts with a single step. And you'd better hope you are right on Climate Change because if you are wrong, there is no coming back from that.

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?
Joe. Clinton, Obama all owned by Russia. The Entire Democrat Party is owned by tyrants, oligarchs and despots. Who can deny that Joe is owned by both China and Russia, and by proxy is soft on Iran.

Biden's Collusion with Russia, and Iran, and his Dirty Nukes for Oil Death Deal he is making with Iran is proof of his collusion with Putin and The Ayatollah.
Putin will be able to operate financially with Iran, creating a loophole for Putin and a back door escape from sanctions where he can launder oil and gas proceeds through Iran and sell them weapons.

The man is a traitor just like his mentor Obama Bin Lying who caused the Ukraine-Russian war when Obama-Clinton-Biden sent The Podesta Group and people like Paul Manafort to Ukraine to stir up political unrest, start a COUP and engage in Election Interference.

Biden's failed policies in Ukraine and his favoritism towards Putin is just a continuance of what Obama Bin Lying was doing.

All of you Monday morning quarterbacks who have never experienced war and think all is so fuckin' cut and dried about extracting from a 20 year occupation are pissing against a wind that you know nothing about.
I said nothing about starting a war in the Ukraine, nor did I say the US should not have gotten out of Afghanistan idiot.

But to leave Americans behind with weapons to boot is inexcusable, and the current administration is incapable of dealing with such things as inflation, let alone another war.

But Trump was the only President in a very long time not to start a war, you know, they guy you hate idiot.

Oh, dear me, another Orange Baboon-God worshiper and cult-member conjuring-up more meaningless static...

You idiots are going to damn him if he DOES ( intervene militarily in Ukraine )...

You idiots are going to damn him if he does NOT...

No way to win with you clowns...

So why bother trying?

More efficient to ignore your Orange Sheep bleating and continue to operate in the Real World...

-------

I, too, am not happy with the limp-wristed response that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is serving-up...

But that doesn't mean that I think he's a Russian agent...

That's just stupid...

Using a little Reverse Psychology to aid in the process of Divide-and-Conquer... eh, Tvaritch?
I agree with much of what you have to say. My hope is that Joe isn't as sleepy as many think he is. We don't know all of what might be happening in Poland and western Ukraine. There is likely to be a steady stream of weapons and equipment flowing there right now. Can't imagine that NATO countries are sitting around and watching this all go down. The media aren't privy to everything happening behind the scenes.

Oh, dear me, another Orange Baboon-God worshiper and cult-member conjuring-up more meaningless static...

You idiots are going to damn him if he DOES ( intervene militarily in Ukraine )...

You idiots are going to damn him if he does NOT...

No way to win with you clowns...

So why bother trying?

More efficient to ignore your Orange Sheep bleating and continue to operate in the Real World...

-------

I, too, am not happy with the limp-wristed response that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is serving-up...

But that doesn't mean that I think he's a Russian agent...

That's just stupid...

Using a little Reverse Psychology to aid in the process of Divide-and-Conquer... eh, Tvaritch?
Kondor,

Biden is being deliberate on the way he is acting... He wants EU to take the lead role... He doesn't want to lead and try and drag EU along, EU love saying to US 'There you go, you want it, you get it...

Putin banked on this. He assume that the allied countries would be fractured and divided. That was a reasonable guess - that is what normally happens. But this time around the allies presented a robust and united front. Even perennial foot draggers, Germany, agreed to come along and put a brave face on doing so.

How do we think that happened... Biden!!! Biden knows these countries very well, he has the most foreign experience of any US president.. The Trumpets are screaming but they don’t know what's going on...

Although I agree Sadam Husan should NOT have been removed, your facts are bull shit. "How Many American Soldiers Died In Iraq? As of July 19, 2021, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website, there were 4,431 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,994 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of the Iraq War."

We don't need nukes to defeat Putin and his handful of pussy shit brass. All we need are a few good men with long rifles.

Depth charges are active, space force (god bless Trump) is on it, and estimates are that fewer than 2 of ALL missles launched would make their targer. If it were my neighborhood, I'm ready.

KissMy you are the very piece of crap that threatens the world. I wish you would evaporate in a cloud of steam, peacefully. However, I'm not impressed with any of your rhetoric.

BS deflection. I said 10,000+ US citizens were killed, not just official soldiers. Bush allowed 9/11 attacks as planed in PNAC. Also US military anthrax was mailed to those who opposed Iraq war to push US into Iraq. Then there were thousands of contractors killed & truck drivers in supply lines to US forces.

All you spew are lies.

I said nothing about starting a war in the Ukraine, nor did I say the US should not have gotten out of Afghanistan idiot.

But to leave Americans behind with weapons to boot is inexcusable, and the current administration is incapable of dealing with such things as inflation, let alone another war.

But Trump was the only President in a very long time not to start a war, you know, they guy you hate idiot.
Trump let the best 5,000 Taliban fighters free.
Trump reduced the deployment to 2,500 troops, that was barely enough to secure the main airport.

Those arms didn't belong to the US, they were Afghan Army property... US destroyed or removed anything they owned

Please explain what Biden was meant to do?

Please give a detailed plan not a quarterback general version...

Not denying it wasn't a shit show but Biden did as best he could do with the awful hand dealt to him..

BS deflection. I said 10,000+ US citizens were killed, not just official soldiers. Bush allowed 9/11 attacks as planed in PNAC. Also US military anthrax was mailed to those who opposed Iraq war to push US into Iraq. Then there were thousands of contractors killed & truck drivers in supply lines to US forces.

All you spew are lies.
Okayyyyy....now you are into a deeper level of conspiracy than I can relate to. Sure, things are corrupt in the deep state, but hey, I don't expect my congress reps to have the same level of anti-propaganda training as you or I...some may make mistakes. Which is why we need COS to limit them at least a little bit. ?

BS deflection. I said 10,000+ US citizens were killed, not just official soldiers. Bush allowed 9/11 attacks as planed in PNAC.
Have you proof he allowed to happen... Looks like it was more incompetence than anything else... You are making it sound that Bush planned the attack...
Also US military anthrax was mailed to those who opposed Iraq war to push US into Iraq.
Sorry but you need evidence of that.
Then there were thousands of contractors killed & truck drivers in supply lines to US forces.

All you spew are lies.
Could you give us a harder number than that... one thousand, 2 ,10????

We have enough conspiracy theories going around...

Trump let the best 5,000 Taliban fighters free.
Trump reduced the deployment to 2,500 troops, that was barely enough to secure the main airport.

Those arms didn't belong to the US, they were Afghan Army property... US destroyed or removed anything they owned

Please explain what Biden was meant to do?

Please give a detailed plan not a quarterback general version...

Not denying it wasn't a shit show but Biden did as best he could do with the awful hand dealt to him..
There wasn't any doubt he would be re-elected, and this was the first part of the plan he promised.

A promise made is a debt unpaid. I consider DJT's part fullfilled. Biden? Hahahaha

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

Biden is not an agent of russia. He's too stupid to be, he is however a paid stooge for Putin.

Who was Trump gonna start a war with? His friend and benefactor Putin? Trump did something worse. He withdrew American forces fighting ISIS in Syria to allow Russia and Turkey to slaughter our allies and to allow ISIS that were captured to escape. He started a war of words with all of our NATO allies and threatened to pull America out and destabilize all of western and eastern Europe. In other words, he created an environment that was the long held dream of Putin. But you don't see any of that? That's Biden's fault? And inflation is the natural result of deregulating corporate America and allowing the predatory gouging that's happening right now. And both parties are responsible for their cowtowing to their corporate masters.

I agree with much of what you have to say. My hope is that Joe isn't as sleepy as many think he is. We don't know all of what might be happening in Poland and western Ukraine. There is likely to be a steady stream of weapons and equipment flowing there right now. Can't imagine that NATO countries are sitting around and watching this all go down. The media aren't privy to everything happening behind the scenes.
I agree with much of what you write. We don't know, and shouldn't be able to know, all that is going on. JB did say in the SOTU "he doesn't know what's coming...go get him!". I will remain hopefull and am looking for a recruiting station that will take me today ; - )

The President's effectiveness in leading a coalition of NATO and other advanced democratic nations internationally may dictate against fomenting a metastasis of mayhem throughout Europe that risks a nuclear holocaust, despite some preferring the latter. Trump's "savvy genius" has triggered the devastation of his own country.

That the President's actions reflect the will of the American People who elected him is something the whiny weenies will mewl about, but most folks approve.

Okayyyyy....now you are into a deeper level of conspiracy than I can relate to. Sure, things are corrupt in the deep state, but hey, I don't expect my congress reps to have the same level of anti-propaganda training as you or I...some may make mistakes. Which is why we need COS to limit them at least a little bit. ?
Term Limits are complete red herring...

This will just turn into party turn based representatives, no need to worry about re-election just your position in the party as future kingmaker.

How about actually looking at other countries and see that they have better choices for government than the US two party system... Ask yourself why is that the case.

The one man one vote system is practically dead in modern democracies apart form a few places... Multi-seat preference voting is the preferred choice, it offers better choice...

Another thing is lobbying, Countries dealing with the US now are frustrated with the lobbying by especially major corporations to cause havoc in dealing... TPP was one major example, because US pay to play politics (which is banned in other countries) they can create more influence in US than at home. So you have Multinational Corporations and Foreign companies lobbying legally for there own interests.
This creates a situation where other countries are doing what is best for the electorate (due to there voting systems) and US is looking after the Lobbyists(there his horseshit about jobs but it is about profit)...

I agree with much of what you write. We don't know, and shouldn't be able to know, all that is going on. JB did say in the SOTU "he doesn't know what's coming...go get him!". I will remain hopefull and am looking for a recruiting station that will take me today ; - )
Want to get involved? Marines are looking for a few good men. I can help with that.

Well, we just stopped funding Putin by buying his oil....it takes Poopeypants a while to figger out his next move.....

Back in 2020, there was an 87-page Senate report that detailed Hunter Biden receiving a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow. The committees also said they obtained records from the US Treasury Department that “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

Senate Republicans release explosive report on Hunter Biden, Burisma

Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

It's pretty obvious that the Biden family has been compromised by the Russians. How deeply-compromised, we don't know for sure.
I watched a video which essentially indicates that Joe Biden is a type of "Manchurian Candidate" who is completely beholden to China and Russia as he and his family have taken millions from them over the years, and China and Russia both have embarrassing material on Hunter and Joe too, and essentially America through the Biden Administration is now a puppet nation. Obama-Biden-Clinton also double crossed Putin and Russia despite taking millions from Putin and making reassurances to him that they would not expand NATO any further nor interfere in there sphere of influence any longer.

These people are Globalists so there is a conflict of interests between their greed and their agenda, so even if they make you a deal not to interfere in Sovereign Affairs, that deal is worthless. They will take your money for a while, and they will return favors to you, but eventually they will stab you in the back. This is their pattern. They play both sides of the isle and sell themselves out to the highest bidder at the time but inevitably return to the Globalist Agenda regardless of who they have to betray to carry it out.

Our only chance to break free of that is to have a conservative majority in Congress. Note I did not say GOP, because there are some GOP just like in The DemNazi Party that are owned by China and Russia, or are globalists or have duality of interests but they are few and far between.

In the Democrat Party, the corruption is rampant. People like Pelosi, Schummer, Swalwell. Feinstein, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Talib and most of the Democrat Leadership are all owned by China and Russia. Most of the West Coast is owned by China, and The East Coast Democrats have more of a Russian influence. There is a conflict though in The Democrat Party between carrying out The Globalist Agendas and taking Chinese and Russian Monies, and being beholden to their National Interests of those two nations. It's all about greed really, but their default in the end always seems to advance a Globalist Agenda.

And consider this: Joe Biden not only wants to give Iran Nukes, create a loophole deal for Putin to provide weapons to Iran, and launder their oil and gas through Iran, Biden wants to give Iran Billions of Dollars for these Russian Weapons purchases and also wants to buy Iran's oil. Then Biden is also going to allow Russia to sell their oil and gas through China. China will also be allowed to financially help Russia and will be shipping arms and munitions to Russia for things they cannot manufacture themselves do to the phony sanctions.

The Sanctions are 100% political. They look tough on the surface but everyone of them has a back door around them.

Lastly, remember it was Biden-Obama-Clinton that contracted with The Podesta Group and sent people like Manafort to Ukraine to create political unrest, to create protests-riots, and orchestrated a COUP in Ukraine to remove it's president. Ukraine was at peace with Russia before Obama-Biden got involved like they did in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Ukraine. Once their COUP in Ukraine was successful, then Ukraine was used as a puppet state to harass Russia with. I am no fan of Russia or Putin, but you have to understand Obama-Clinton-Biden are Globalists and Russia is opposed to Globalism. So was Libya, Egypt, Ukraine, and Syria.

Let's look at The Obama Administration's war on National Sovereignty a little further. Aside from the fact that these people continually try to weaken America's sovereignty, you have to realize that it doesn't just limit itself to our own back yard.

Obama-Biden-Clinton paid Al Queda in Libya to assassinate Qadaffi who was 100% cooperating with US interests except that he refused to limit his oil production. Do you know who runs the Libyan Oil fields now? Russia. So you know what Benghazi was really about? Obama-Biden-Clinton was funneling money and weapons through Benghazi for Al Queda for the COUP planned in Libya, and when Al Queda found out where the money and weapons were being stored, then they attacked Benghazi. Why should they wait with their hands out for money and arms when they could just overrun the Benghazi outpost and take it all for themselves.

Obama-Biden-Clinton destabilized The Middle East. They financed terror operations in Gaza, they gave money to Al Nusra, and they financed ISIS in an attempt to remove Assad from Syria. And here is why. Assad like Qadaffi largely cooperated with The US, except for one thing. They did not listen to The Obama Administration when it came to limiting their Petro economy. Libya, and Syria also were going to do an end around the US Petro Dollar and were going to create an exclusive trade deal in The ME where Oil and Natural Gas would only be traded between them using GOLD as currency. Egypt was also interested in this deal.

So, hmm.... COUPs in Egypt, Syria, and Libya pop up almost simultaneously, and assassination attempts on the leaders of all three countries were plotted. Obama used ISIS in Syria, The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and Al Queda in Libya. And it did not stop there. Obama also went after Netanyahu, and gave aid to The PLO and Hamas through Iran. That is what the Pallets of Euros were for, to help Iran purchase Russian weapons, centrifuges, uranium, and Russian Scientists, to help them develop their Nuclear Program, rocket and missile technologies. Obama then financed political attacks on Netanyahu and interfered in Israel's elections to try to remove him from office. Much like the Russian Collusion False Charges all coming from The Obama Regime (Obama-Clinton-Biden) they also tried to associate Netanyahu with corrupt activities making molehills out of mountains and also tried to set Netanyahu's campaign up just like the tried to do with Trump even going so far as creating Fake Investigations investigating Fake Facts in an attempt to convict an innocent man.

These People are EVIL. You cannot believe a single thing they say, and everything they are doing is part of some skullduggery that if investigated would take you so far down the rabbit hole that you would never resurface.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back