Is Joe Biden a Russian Agent?

If you haven't heard anything about the Biden's family corruption and ties to foreign interest then you must have been living under a rock for the last few years.
I deal with reality, not the propaganda of ideologues.

President Zelenskyy refused to surrender to pressure to contrive fake criminal charges against Trump's opponent and, as far as I know, no one else has contrived anything either.

If there is sufficient, credible evidence for criminal prosecution, why has not even the most rabid of the President's haters filed charges anywhere?

Airy-fairy gossip mongering is a disparate matter from actual litigation that demands evidence.

So a “stream of weapons” is going to defeat the Russians?

Zelensky is sending the Ukrainian men to slaughter by forcing them to fight the Russians. Men are literally not allowed to leave the country, or they get shot.
What's your answer?

You are a moron propagandist. Why do you damn your soul like this and type out your silly lies on here every day? I have read a single post of yours that ever turned out to be true. 100% lies 24 x 7x 365.
You can rave inanely, but you cannot refute a single, documented fact that I have presented.

What do you think the (certified) Loser is really saying about Ukraine when he says "chy-naa"?

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.26.24 AM.png

You sound like a Russian agent.
This is the usual Projection, accuse the Biden at something there own guy is at...

Trump was the embarrassing in how submissive he was to Putin... He was afraid of Putin...

Biden is playing his cards well on Ukraine...

Biden did go to the house floor and plead for no more sanctions on Russia. The first president to do so. This is what a bought and paid for politician looks like.

This was just two months ago. The DemoKKKrats aren't fooling anyone. They LOVE Russia.

Democrats defeat GOP sanctions on Russian gas pipeline​

This is the usual Projection, accuse the Biden at something there own guy is at...

Trump was the embarrassing in how submissive he was to Putin... He was afraid of Putin...

Biden is playing his cards well on Ukraine...

Biden IS a russian spy puppet.
If you need to pretend that all rabid Trumpy bum kissers in the Senate, and in the House, and in the GOP leadership hold this crackpot notion but, despite vows to protect and defend the United States against enemies foreign and domestic, all conspire to conceal it, you have parted company with rational people.
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.34.02 AM.png

"Ooooo! So many right-wing conservatives
complicit with Putin!"

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?
So predictable from the Far Right.......:heehee:

Explain how sanctioning the Operators of Nord Stream 2 (which is suspended right now) is going to help Ukraine..

What sanctions are you putting on Shell Oil? For fulfilling a contract with Germany and Russia...

So you want the 80,000 US Shell employees sent home with no pay...

This will also cut US Oil Production by at least 5%, would you take responsibility for the Gas price rises?
Shell is the largest U.S. Gulf producer with eight facilities pumping about 476,000 bpd, according to researcher Rystad Energy.

Forum List

Back