Is Joe Biden's mental health a legitimate concern?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Personally, I have said many times his state of mental health is bad for our National Security.

He does not have the competence, the energy or the real desire to protect America....he is a weakened version of obama....his concern being to change America not to defend or improve it.

I Believe Joe Biden’s Mental State is a Clear National Security Threat

Personally, I have said many times his state of mental health is bad for our National Security.

He does not have the competence, the energy or the real desire to protect America....he is a weakened version of obama....his concern being to change America not to defend or improve it.

Does a bear shit in the woods? :auiqs.jpg:

We had a choice for most of two people with questions about their mental health.

Not anymore.

Was during the campaign but the majority of America decided it was less of an issue than Trump's foibles. Now it is something that we have to accept for the next 4 years and decide again.

Don't want a mentally failing person in the White House next term, get a better candidate than Donald fucking Trump.

Not anymore.

Was during the campaign but the majority of America decided it was less of an issue than Trump's foibles. Now it is something that we have to accept for the next 4 years and decide again.

Don't want a mentally failing person in the White House next term, get a better candidate than Donald fucking Trump.

The majority of leftist voters never saw the many Dementia Joe gaffes because their media sources denied them the information.

Absolutely not. Your opinion is a relevant you’re an idiot for even posing the question.

The entire regime is corrupt and a bunch of anti-American, kowtowing slime. That is, the Biden-Harris Junta.

Not anymore.

Majority of what, wacko lazy dregs who are too lazy to vote? I think your ilk filled out bunched of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots

Forum List

Back