Is Kamala Harris Black?

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

She's black, but not African American.

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Lol this incompetent wannabe is dumber than two rocks.
Knock Knock! I'm Kamala Harris my husband is white vote for me. Knock Knock ! I'm Kamala Harris my Ancestors owned slaves vote for me! Knock Knock! I'm Kamala Harris I don't have a plan but I'll make one up after you vote for me! Idiot is in 4th place behind to dinosaurs and a Fake Indian. WOW I'm changing sides !
If her ancestors owned slaves, then Trump supporters will fly in droves to support her.

harris.jpg

Knock Knock! I'm Kamala Harris my husband is white vote for me. Knock Knock ! I'm Kamala Harris my Ancestors owned slaves vote for me! Knock Knock! I'm Kamala Harris I don't have a plan but I'll make one up after you vote for me! Idiot is in 4th place behind to dinosaurs and a Fake Indian. WOW I'm changing sides !
If her ancestors owned slaves, then Trump supporters will fly in droves to support her.

Why, did Trump's ancestors own slaves?

Oh, you're just a fucking liar slandering the enemy of the party ---- DEMOCRAT

harris.jpg

Why, did Trump's ancestors own slaves?

Oh, you're just a fucking liar slandering the enemy of the party ---- DEMOCRAT
U what?

Forum List

Back