Is Kamala Harris Black?

Winning strategy for Republicans

Question her heritage.
Next up...question if she is a woman

Whatever combination of races she is, she's a disgrace to every one of them. She's nothing but Willie Brown's cheap, cocksucking semen receptable whore. That piece of female shit achieved her political fame on her back with her legs spread. But the pig does have enough black in her to be a victim-mentality, grievance-mongering crybaby. I wouldn't fuck that sewer rat with the penis of a guy I HATE!

MSNBC is saying trump jr is a racist for retweeting it lol
Your a racist your a racist,, your a racist ! Everyone is a racist haha

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia
She's a dirty prosecutor and she has jailed a lot of Black men, even on cocaine charges while she was filling her nose with the stuff.

Kamala Harris Admits Plan to Slam Biden in Debate, Repeats Lie About Segregationists.

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

who in the hell cares? Let ALL of the candidates for the presidency, regardless of their particular political party, set forth their ideas for the future of our country and their solutions for the problems facing our country, foreign, domestic, social, environment, business, the whole lot.

Tip for republicans: present your message and your solutions better, with more detail, and address the problems that your solutions might cause and how you plan to ameliorate them. One of my chief complaints about today's republicans is that their plans seem to exacerbate problems rather than fix them.

Republicans, get better spokespersons who can address the details as to how your solutions will work. Accent is on the details. Don't try to chuck the "heavy lifting" onto anyone else. If you want to make a problem worse, come up with your plans as to how this will not happen. Republicans always seem to want to chuck the weight of their plans on someone else and then walk away with the line that someone else needs to take "personal responsibility." Republicans, your plans equal YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Last edited:
She sure looks like a Neggra Ho.

Heard rumors that she fucks and gives head like one also.

One thing we know about her is that she lies like a Negro.

She lied to the American people last week about being racially bussed.

The California school district she was in was racially integrated before she was born.

who in the hell cares? Let ALL of the candidates for the presidency, regardless of their particular political party, set forth their ideas for the future of our country and their solutions for the problems facing our country, foreign, domestic, social, environment, business, the whole lot.

Tip for republicans: present your message and your solutions better, with more detail, and address the problems that your solutions might cause and how you plan to ameliorate them. One of my chief complaints about today's republicans is that their plans seem to exacerbate problems rather than fix them.

Republicans, get better spokespersons who can address the details as to how your solutions will work. Accent is on the details. Don't try to chuck the "heavy lifting" onto anyone else. If you want to make a problem worse, come up with your plans as to how this will not happen. Republicans always seem to want to chuck the weight of their plans on someone else and then walk away with the line that someone else needs to take "personal responsibility." Republicans, your plans equal YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Rubbish. We fix the problems YOUR ilk creates by throwing money at problems to hire your pals and sit around all day doing nothing. Trump is a dynamo....why explain what he's doing to people who hate him and hound him for it. Talk about classic projection....All Obama did was have meetings as if that solved anything....he was the laziest pile of crap who ever sat in the Oval Office. Trump has fixed the majority of the problems he caused and has started work on what Dubya did to us. Thank your stars we now have a President who knows inherently what sane Americans want done and does them.

harris.jpg

Only the status-insecure Gentrified measure everyone by melanin and gonads, nobody else cares.

When Will CNN Begin to Disclose its Financial Support of Kamala-toe Harris?

She could be pink, green, or polka dot.

She doesn't have a black American slave history.

Neither does Obama.

So both of them deceived the black population of America. Making them believe they shared a common history.
Both of them actually DO have a "black slave history"...

Their ancestors OWNED BLACK SLAVES!!!

Kamala Harris has been quiet lately. That Hawaiian lady soldier slapped her around pretty good.

'Is Kamala Harris Black?'

'There you go, 'playing Identity Politics' again...'

Asking the question makes you a 'Racist'

It depends on how she FEELS that day...

Does it matter? She can go into any bathroom she chooses...

She BELIEVES she is...DNA tests seem to confirm it.
- Elizabeth Warren

:p

harris.jpg

Lol this incompetent wannabe is dumber than two rocks.

She ain't white, which means her people came here from some shit hole country.

That's what the Native Americans think about the White man! Where did all the white people come from? Shit hole, diseased, European country's. Please read a History book before you post stupid comments. I am one of you(white) and think you're an idiot so...….:anj_stfu: you don't represent Americans!

harris.jpg

Lol this incompetent wannabe is dumber than two rocks.
Knock Knock! I'm Kamala Harris my husband is white vote for me. Knock Knock ! I'm Kamala Harris my Ancestors owned slaves vote for me! Knock Knock! I'm Kamala Harris I don't have a plan but I'll make one up after you vote for me! Idiot is in 4th place behind to dinosaurs and a Fake Indian. WOW I'm changing sides !

Forum List

Back