Is Kamala Harris Black?

I'm not a fan of Harris. But your definition of 'Black' is really weird.

Oh okay....for a minute there I thought you were disputing the fact she passes for white until it's not politically expedient...nothing new there. The type used to be called "high brown" or in Mississippi "high yella". The type also usually keeps a low-profile so as not to expose themselves to what you're seeing here.

To me 'Black' is kind of a meaningless term. No one is actually black.

So if anything it means 'not Caucasian'.

To me 'Black' is kind of a meaningless term. No one is actually black.

So if anything it means 'not Caucasian'.

Look at her birth certificate.....number one, it's real, not the ridiculous fake Barry tried to slip by us, and two, under race it says Caucasian.....every picture tells a story don't it?

I've seen some people that are considered "black" in the Deep South. People wouldn't even suspect that they are part black in most parts, but in their town where their family history is known they are considered black.

And it's the whites that make this distinction.

This identity politics is important to donnie's deplorables.

Says the champion of the party that operates on nothing BUT identity politics. Remember readers, Rats accuse us of exactly what they are doing.....cheap thrills I guess.

I've seen some people that are considered "black" in the Deep South. People wouldn't even suspect that they are part black in most parts, but in their town where their family history is known they are considered black.

Not true, black politicians, black 'ministers' (like Al Sharptongue) etc. are the ones making 'the distinction.'

Says the champion of the party that operates on nothing BUT identity politics. Remember readers, Rats accuse us of exactly what they are doing.....cheap thrills I guess.

Actually it's a strategy they always apply. Blame others for the 'wrong-doing' that they themselves are engaged in perpetrating on the public. It's a two-pronged strategy #1 Obfuscate their own wrong doing and #2 Being familiar with the specifics of crimes they falsely accuse others of perpetrating.

Not true, black politicians, black 'ministers' (like Al Sharptongue) etc. are the ones making 'the distinction.'
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

So basically you're saying mixed race people that have been considered black in the US for several centuries are so because of Al Sharpton.

Chameleon isn't even close.
This dude is BLACK !
MichelleandBET1-640x480.jpg

It’s just so white to make something good of your life rather than fucking it up and blaming that on others.

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

Purple-black American 'negroes' lap up her every word.
Irrespective of race, tho', she is smart and devious; with the devious overshadowing her pitbull prosecutorial smarts.
She is the ONLY Democrat candidate who has a vagina of titanium to take on Trump's balls O' steel one on one.
But, too bad for dummy Dems , she's not gonna be their nominee.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

So basically you're saying mixed race people that have been considered black in the US for several centuries are so because of Al Sharpton.

No I was answering the statement: "And it's whites that make this distinction" all we see today are powerful, political blacks making the 'distinction.'

for Kamala to attack Biden because he worked to convince Repubs (yes, some with horrible views) to vote for the Voting Rights Act is outrageous and is exactly what Trump wants,

Forum List

Back