Is Kamala Harris Black?

I think it would be great, since she supports reparations and all. . .

Her father was able to come to school in America off the largess of the profits of a plantation. .

If some reporter would ask her if she has tracked down the descendants of the the plantation slaves of her family owned in Jamaica, and if she has made good on the leg up she has gotten in American society due to the fact that her father was able to gain entry into the elite sphere here?

Has she PERSONALLY made her reparations? Has she put her money where her mouth is? :dunno:

iu

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia
This identity politics is important to donnie's deplorables.

She could be pink, green, or polka dot.

She doesn't have a black American slave history.

Neither does Obama.

So both of them deceived the black population of America. Making them believe they shared a common history.

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Why does it matter what ethnic heritage she is & why does it matter to you?

Do you hate blacks?
Do you hate partially black?
Do you just hate Democrats?
Or, do you just hate, like some equal opportunity hater asshole?

This is one of the dumbest topics on this forum, not the standards weren't pretty low to begin with.

She's the reason Barry won't endorse Creepy Joe....you watch and see....he appreciates a scam of major proportions...much like his own HOAX on the American people.

Why does it matter what ethnic heritage she is & why does it matter to you?

Do you hate blacks?
Do you hate partially black?
Do you just hate Democrats?
Or, do you just hate, like some equal opportunity hater asshole?

Why I'm a "racist" of course...what other reason could there be, asshole?

I'm not a fan of Harris. But your definition of 'Black' is really weird.

Oh okay....for a minute there I thought you were disputing the fact she passes for white until it's not politically expedient...nothing new there. The type used to be called "high brown" or in Mississippi "high yella". The type also usually keeps a low-profile so as not to expose themselves to what you're seeing here.

There is definitely a problem with Harris if she is descended from slave owners and calls for reparations!

Unless of course she admits to being descended from slave owners and offers to pay reparations.

harris.jpg

Trumpkins are sick and evil

Forum List

Back