Is Kerry the one who shot himself in the leg and left Nam fast.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I am not sure but is the person Jame Kerry the one who shot himself in the leg and then his father got him out of Nam before he killed himself? I could be wrong about it.

Also has anyone heard about the Speedway Bomber.
, aka The Speedway Bomber, is not a nice man. He’s on a mission to go after any blogger who dares to speak the truth about him. He doesn’t want anyone writing about his sordid past, or his ties to liberal groups and “charitable” foundations that send his “non-profit” businesses money. I try to keep up with so many people that I lose track of them.
What he probably didn’t realize is that conservative bloggers don’t take kindly to attacks on our friends. An attack on one is an attack on all. He wanted to quietly terrorize anyone who wrote about his evil ways through “lawfare.” Little did he know is that he had kicked a bees nest. The Army of Davids has answered the call.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-3_20-34-29.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-3_20-34-29.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 119
I am not sure but is the person Jame Kerry the one who shot himself in the leg and then his father got him out of Nam before he killed himself? I could be wrong about it.

, aka The Speedway Bomber, is not a nice man. He’s on a mission to go after any blogger who dares to speak the truth about him. He doesn’t want anyone writing about his sordid past, or his ties to liberal groups and “charitable” foundations that send his “non-profit” businesses money. I try to keep up with so many people that I lose track of them.
What he probably didn’t realize is that conservative bloggers don’t take kindly to attacks on our friends. An attack on one is an attack on all. He wanted to quietly terrorize anyone who wrote about his evil ways through “lawfare.” Little did he know is that he had kicked a bees nest. The Army of Davids has answered the call.
Kerry served. Your dotard deferred. Go fuck yourself.

No Kerry got 3 purple hearts and used a little know section of regs to get assigned OUT of combat. His purple hearts were for minor injuries that did not require much medical attention above a band aide. One commander refused to give him one for one such incident so he petitioned his new commander and he awarded it.

John Kerry served. His injury came from he and several others going on a boat at night up the river. The saw some civilian Vietnamese on the river bank. Kerry grabbed a grenade launcher and aimed it too close to their boat. The ordinance exploded and Kerry was hit by a tiny piece of shrapnel. Back at camp, he went to his tent and slept the rest of the night. The next morning he went to the medical tent and the doctor took out the sliver with a pair of tweezers and put a band-aid on the wound. Kerry then went to his CO and put in the paperwork for a Purple Heart. The CO turned it down whereupon later put in for the award himself.

If I recall correctly, he received two or three Purple Hearts but never spent a night in a hospital.

• Banned
No Kerry got 3 purple hearts and used a little know section of regs to get assigned OUT of combat. His purple hearts were for minor injuries that did not require much medical attention above a band aide. One commander refused to give him one for one such incident so he petitioned his new commander and he awarded it.
Yep I did remember him, wish he had been in Korea with me. He would have never left. We did not put up with the jerks who like to run up a Military record so they could come back to State side just to run for office. I know Kennedy did but he served to the fullest. They even lost one in Europe.

• Banned

Sorry Black Flag but I tried that in Korea and just was not man enough to perform that act.

Sorry Black Flag but I tried that in Korea and just was not man enough to perform that act.
Pussy

Is Trump the one who got four deferments from the service due to bone spurs?

One thing is for sure, Kerry went to Viet Nam and served.

Trump danced at Studio 54 and trolled for Russian runway models.

The boat Kerry was on stopped a small Vietnamese boat. A grenade was thrown into the boat - when it blew up a grain of rice flew up and hit Kerry in the eye.....'Purple Heart'. No shit....

Is Trump the one who got four deferments from the service due to bone spurs?

One thing is for sure, Kerry went to Viet Nam and served.

Trump danced at Studio 54 and trolled for Russian runway models.

Look up some official letters on him and here is one of them Sparky.

“While in Cam Rahn Bay, he trained on several 24-hour indoctrination missions, and one special skimmer operation with my most senior and trusted Lieutenant. The briefing from some members of that crew the morning after revealed that they had not received any enemy fire, and yet Lt.(jg) Kerry informed me of a wound — he showed me a scratch on his arm and a piece of shrapnel in his hand that appeared to be from one of our own M-79s. It was later reported to me that Lt.(jg) Kerry had fired an M-79, and it had exploded off the adjacent shoreline. I do not recall being advised of any medical treatment, and probably said something like ‘Forget it.’ He later received a Purple Heart for that scratch, and I have no information as to how or whom.

Lt.(jg) Kerry was allowed to return to the good old USA after 4 months and a few days in-country, and then he proceeded to betray his former shipmates, calling them criminals who were committing atrocities. Today we are here to tell you that just the opposite is true. Our rules of engagement were quite strict, and the officers and men of Swift often did not even return fire when they were under fire if there was a possibility that innocent people — fishermen, in a lot of cases — might be hurt or injured. The rules and the good intentions of the men increased the possibility that we might take friendly casualties.”

— Commander Grant Hibbard, USN (retired)

My guess is Kerry put himself in for the Purple Heart. I knew a young officer who dug through the regs looking for every possible medal he could earn / qualify for. He was an a-hole, too.

You butthurt is getting worse. Will you make it to 2020 darling?

A Purple Heart is fairly automatic if you are injured and it is reported to the Medical staff. Kerry served, without much "distinction," and was able to get out of Country after his third dubious Purple Heart.

But he has a whole lot of other baggage, and doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting the Democrat nomination again.

One can only hope that they come up with another joke like Kamala Harris or Pocahontas. As bad as Trump is, I ain't worried.

My guess is Kerry put himself in for the Purple Heart. I knew a young officer who dug through the regs looking for every possible medal he could earn / qualify for. He was an a-hole, too.
Are we Swiftboating already?

Are we Swiftboating already?
When over 200 men that served with you all say the same thing then I tend to believe them. You are aware that Kerry went on to claim in the Congress that his fellow service members committed atrocities? Of course his whole story line came apart when he claimed he was in Cambodia on illegal aids and there was absolute proof he never got NEAR Cambodia? Further he violated Federal law when he meet with the North Vietnamese delegation in Paris.

Yea...we're Swiftboating again.

The guy won a silver star...a bronze star and was wounded three times.

Whatta you got??

Forum List

Back