Is Kerry the one who shot himself in the leg and left Nam fast.

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

Yea...we're Swiftboating again.

The guy won a silver star...a bronze star and was wounded three times.

Whatta you got??
Lets see, he wrote his own citations, his silver star was for running down a wounded kid and shooting him in the back

You denigrate every medal winner who ever received those honors when you make asinine claims like that

Whatta you got??
Lets see, he wrote his own citations, his silver star was for running down a wounded kid and shooting him in the back

You denigrate every medal winner who ever received those honors when you make asinine claims like that

Kerry stated about what soldiers had done in Vietnam, “They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

Ah yes...John Kerry. Who has his picture hanging in a museum in Vietnam.

The North Vietnamese love him.

Ah yes...John Kerry. Who has his picture hanging in a museum in Vietnam.

The North Vietnamese love him.

That's John McCain. It's a statue. And "North Vietnam" doesn't exist any more.

Last edited:
My guess is Kerry put himself in for the Purple Heart. I knew a young officer who dug through the regs looking for every possible medal he could earn / qualify for. He was an a-hole, too.
I could get the "Defense of Korea" medal but refuse to because it's issued by the UN and I would have never served with a UN commander. That is just how I feel about that Org.

I am not sure but is the person Jame Kerry the one who shot himself in the leg and then his father got him out of Nam before he killed himself? I could be wrong about it.

Also has anyone heard about the Speedway Bomber.
, aka The Speedway Bomber, is not a nice man. He’s on a mission to go after any blogger who dares to speak the truth about him. He doesn’t want anyone writing about his sordid past, or his ties to liberal groups and “charitable” foundations that send his “non-profit” businesses money. I try to keep up with so many people that I lose track of them.
What he probably didn’t realize is that conservative bloggers don’t take kindly to attacks on our friends. An attack on one is an attack on all. He wanted to quietly terrorize anyone who wrote about his evil ways through “lawfare.” Little did he know is that he had kicked a bees nest. The Army of Davids has answered the call.
Kerry served. Your dotard deferred. Go fuck yourself.

Nor did Bill. Hillary, Obama, Gore, etc. Backatcha.

I am not sure but is the person Jame Kerry the one who shot himself in the leg and then his father got him out of Nam before he killed himself? I could be wrong about it.

, aka The Speedway Bomber, is not a nice man. He’s on a mission to go after any blogger who dares to speak the truth about him. He doesn’t want anyone writing about his sordid past, or his ties to liberal groups and “charitable” foundations that send his “non-profit” businesses money. I try to keep up with so many people that I lose track of them.
What he probably didn’t realize is that conservative bloggers don’t take kindly to attacks on our friends. An attack on one is an attack on all. He wanted to quietly terrorize anyone who wrote about his evil ways through “lawfare.” Little did he know is that he had kicked a bees nest. The Army of Davids has answered the call.

Nor did Bill. Hillary, Obama, Gore, etc. Backatcha.

Gore? Who -- Lesley Gore? Because Al Gore enlisted and was shipped to Vietnam. That's while your orange maroon was claiming 'bone spurs' and keeping the New York sex clubs in business waging his "personal Vietnam".

Yeah, and John Kerry threw someone else's purple heart over the fence in a much publicicized protest. Ol John "Skull and Bones" Kerry....you would be stunned what he had to do for the initiation into this Jesuit secret society...him and GW Bush as well.

You butthurt is getting worse. Will you make it to 2020 darling?
Yep, as long as the Meds keep working I hope Hilly might run or Burnie.

Go on Conservatives; air out all your grievances against Americans who ACTUALLY SERVED THEIR COUNTRY IN WAR while defending your President that dodged the draft 5 times and won the Presidency by insulting one of the most celebrated Vietnam veterans.
I have friends who was able to finish up in Korea only to get killed by some shave tail who wanted to make a name for him self. That is something that McCain would have never do. So dittls back atcha

Whatta you got??

It is true dumb ass he wrote his own citation and submitted because he was the commander on the mission. None of the other boats saw what he claimed.

Whatta you got??

It is true dumb ass he wrote his own citation and submitted because he was the commander on the mission. None of the other boats saw what he claimed.
Somewhere online someone posted a official affidavid to that incident.....

No Kerry got 3 purple hearts and used a little know section of regs to get assigned OUT of combat. His purple hearts were for minor injuries that did not require much medical attention above a band aide. One commander refused to give him one for one such incident so he petitioned his new commander and he awarded it.

I'm sorry, I had started my post before your's was posted. Great minds think alike.

Whatta you got??

And never spent a night in a hospital. He doesn't know the word shame.

What a hero!

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

Swine!

I never saw any of that crap and neither did John Kerry.

fonda%20and%20kerry%20too-S.jpg

Last edited:

Whatta you got??

Malarkey!

John Kerry denigrated every American hero who EARNED those decorations.

My Ol' Man was a DI and taught mechanics at Camp Blanding, a huge post near Starke, FL. I was born on D-Day, a few months later he was shipped over to France where he joined Patton's Third Army. As you know, they broke off fighting and marched North to join the battle of Bastogne. That was in December 1944. In January 1945 he lost his leg and both hands were injured due to the stupidity of a 90-day wonder. It was two days before the Frontline reached his position and he was evacuated first to a tent hospital in Germany, several months later to a hospital in England and the to a Texas hospital for two years of operations and rehabilitation. During that time he earned two front-line promotions, a Silver Star and two Bronze Stars.

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

Whatta you got??
The POS came home and testified to seeing things he never saw, doing so to jump-start his own personal political career. The only thing good about this guy is

Forum List

Back