Is liberalism based on violence at the point of a gun??

Still waiting on liberals using violence and gunz on people to force their view...
Obamacare
The "liberals" on this forum are not liberals in the true sense of the word, they are "progressives" a different kind of animal and much more mental

Yes, they're Progressives....I know they're not actual Liberals because I myself, whilst being what they would term *gasp* Far-Right, I do hold some liberal views....usually on sex, naturally Jung would have told me because I must be some sort of sex maniac!
You don't live here much less know 300 million people like these braggarts claim they do....Even the Founders would be considered progressive....lunatic fringe(British term) rebels, that bucked the ancient regime and set up a revolutionary experiment in a new political ideology...

Progressives are the SAME all over the planet, there is absolutely no difference between American Progressives and European Progressives ditto Australia, New Zealand et al.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

business will pay the market wage not the minimum wage unless there is a minimum wage law in effect that will be enforced at the point of a gun. Liberalism depends on violence while conservatism depends on freedom. Now do you understand/

Sure, they want a minimum wage, for example, and 10001 other interventions in our lives violently forced at the point of a liberal gun while conservatives and libertarians want free interactions between people based on peaceful and mutual agreement.

So why would anybody be a liberal?

Perhaps people like the idea of forcing other people to do things they want.

Sure, they want a minimum wage, for example, and 10001 other interventions in our lives violently forced at the point of a liberal gun while conservatives and libertarians want free interactions between people based on peaceful and mutual agreement.

Perhaps people like the idea of forcing other people to do things they want.

BINGO!

"liberals" basically believe that if people are not force to do something they won't do it at all. It is hard to believe anyone can see themselves as liberal if they believe that people have to be commanded to do what other people want them to do.

"liberals" basically believe that if people are not force to do something they won't do it at all. .

Not something, but the right thing. Liberals like Hitler Stalin and Mao we sure they were forcing people to do the right thing so they felt no remorse about the 10's of millions who had to be killed so the remaining living would do the right thing and enjoy the benefits thereof.

We're liberal because we're smarter than you. That's really all there is to it.

yes smarter so forcing us to do the right thing for our own good at the point of a gun is fully justified!! Thank you. Don't know why our Founders we so concerned with freedom when Kings and Queens had forced us to do the right thing too.

Still waiting on liberals using violence and gunz on people to force their view...

To be honest, I haven't heard of the Liberals using guns to force their view.
me neither, the minimum wage is voluntary and in fact the 1001 one other interventions in the economy that liberals have or want are voluntary too. There are no liberals with guns who come if you don't comply!!

Why? Hell, there isn't ANYTHING better than FREE stuff, don't ya know.

175844725.jpg

When and where were guns pointed at you in the current minimum wage debate?

Be specific and back up your lunacy with credible evidence.

Or, as equally productive alternative, go change your poopy adult diaper.

The guns aren't pointed at you during the debate. They are pointed at you after congress passes the bill. If you don't want to comply with their wage demand, men with guns will show up at your door and force you to pay it or shut your business down.

175844725.jpg
yes liberals are smart because they don't like freedom and prefer violence!!

175844725.jpg
yes liberals are smart because they don't like freedom and prefer violence!!

Thugs always think they're smarter than the people they prey on.

You loserterians seem to be anti-civilization and seem to use a lot of points of a gun.

Why not move to somalia and fuck off?

To be honest, I haven't heard of the Liberals using guns to force their view.

A laws are enforced with guns. That's the bottom line.

People won't behave on their own.

As I say, you can't even get people to stop, for safety's sake, at an intersection, unless you put up a stop sign, make it the law,
and penalize people who disobey.

People won't even follow the easy laws, let alone the ones that might take even more will and effort.

Lawlessness is insane and you know it.

You loserterians seem to be anti-civilization and seem to use a lot of points of a gun.

Why should we move to Somalia just so thugs like you will leave us alone? Somalia is the end result of your philosphy. It's a failed communist state that has devolved into warring Fuedal fiefdoms. Communism is the what beliefs achieve when implemented with no restrictions.

I hear there's a lot of room in Somalia now, considering it seems half of Somalia has moved to Minnesota and London, England.

Forum List

Back