Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

There are no statues or monuments of Adolf Hitler, Rommel, Mengele, etc.

There is no Nazi heritage month or celebrations and yet the world knows who all those monsters are.

How is that?
Incredibly moronic; you're worse than the people you hate.

Talibanic Democrats: Everything they hate and fear

So is this white genocide?
Your trolling aside, I actually think it's worse than murder.

Democrats = Taliban
And why was your education so terrible that you need this statue to tell you that a bunch of traitors lost a war?
And how is your soul so rotted that you cannot comprehend the importance of art/expression?
The Nazis lost a war to us as well
They lost to the Allies, yes.
but fortunately, we didn't need to erect a monument of Hitler to know we beat fascism
Don't we?

Interesting to see Democrats demonstrate they're every bit as disgusting as the worst Republicans they despise.

The basis for the war was the economic strangulation the mills in the north put on the southern cotton growers. Including blockades on the ports to prevent export.
This is part of it, yes.

None of the dirt farmers who made up the bulk of the Confederate forces owned slaves.

But they want their memorials destroyed as well.

Talibanic.

No one really said Jews will not replace us. They said You will not replace us. In hindsight, after encouraging an invasion of 11 million people and counting those protesters had a point.
This is an interesting point.

I actually heard "you" as well.

It is a sign of woke stupidity.
Oh no.

It's far, far worse.

When they said "these can be put in warehouses or museums", what they really meant was "We will destroy precious and unique works of art, and then crow about our crimes."

They're sadistic Talibanic psychopaths.

^ Incompetence + arrogance = Intellectual/moral paralysis

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.

The difference between people like you who want to destroy unique works of art they don't like and connies who want to ban books?

You're much, much worse.

Kind of like a spineless serial killer.

Unique works of art.... 😄

Name one slaver statue artist you dumb Bingo.

Incredibly moronic; you're worse than the people you hate.

Talibanic Democrats: Everything they hate and fear
WTF are you talking about fool? Confederates were equal to Nazis in my book, look at the atrocities they inflicted upon black folks. Stupid ass clowns like you talk as if slavery was like working a 9 to 5 job.

My great grandmother grew up on a plantation in Brunswick Georgia. I made a point of learning about the Confederacy. The reality, not the woke pablum fed today.
So now it has gone from you grew up on a plantation to your great grandmother, make up your damn mind. My grandmother's grandmother was a slave and I have made a point of learning about slavery, so what is your point?

So now it has gone from you grew up on a plantation to your great grandmother, make up your damn mind. My grandmother's grandmother was a slave and I have made a point of learning about slavery, so what is your point?
My point is rewiting history is always a bad thing.
And. I have never been on a plantation. You made that up because democrats lie. Just like your revisionist history is nothing but lies.

This why I call you present day Neo-Confederates full of shit....you morons want so much to believe something that only existed 4 or 5 years represents the entirety of "Southern heritage" -- fucking boy bands have lasted long than the Confederacy, but this is what you morons want to wrap your identity around?

Why not praise the Southerners who FOUGHT AGAINST THE CONFEDERACY, who FOUGHT AGAINST SLAVERY? Why didn't you erect statues of Newton Knight, Elizabeth Van New, you know, people on the right side of history....and if you ask, who are they -- I rest my case....

We know the answer tho......but you are too pussy to own it....so you have to claim these statues are just "works of art" - shut yo coward ass up..this is why all you folks will do is talk about a second Civil War, but none of you pussies will step off that porch and do something tho.

Unique works of art....
To a Talibani like yourself, only that which supports your narrow worldview can be permitted.
Name one slaver statue artist you dumb Bingo.
I'll go you one better, you pathetic Psycho.

The Sherman statue in Central Park honoring genocidal psychopath Sherman was created by Saint-Gaudens.

A monument to a mass murderer of indigenous people.

Gotta be melted down, right Psycho?

And here are some more questions for you.

Name ONE of the slaves who built the pyramids you want blown up.

Name ONE of the slaves who built the White House you want burned down.

Go ahead, Psycho - educate us. :)

My point is rewiting history is always a bad thing.
And. I have never been on a plantation. You made that up because democrats lie. Just like your revisionist history is nothing but lies.
I have been on two plantations. George Washington's and Thomas Jefferson's .

It amazed me that slaves working on plantations were able to be educated in growing, harvesting, making things like nails, and even some construction jobs.
Why blacks want to deny this seems unworthy.

Give Democrats enough time and they will burn down the plantations I visited.

WTF are you talking about fool?
To the dimwitted, it might seem unclear.
Confederates were equal to Nazis in my book, look at the atrocities they inflicted upon black folks.
None of the dirt farmers who made up the Confederate rank and file owned slaves, fool.
Stupid ass clowns like you talk as if slavery was like working a 9 to 5 job.
See above you pathetic ignorant clown. :)

This why I call you present day Neo-Confederates full of shit....you morons want so much to believe something that only existed 4 or 5 years represents the entirety of "Southern heritage" -- fucking boy bands have lasted long than the Confederacy, but this is what you morons want to wrap your identity around?

Why not praise the Southerners who FOUGHT AGAINST THE CONFEDERACY, who FOUGHT AGAINST SLAVERY? Why didn't you erect statues of Newton Knight, Elizabeth Van New, you know, people on the right side of history....and if you ask, who are they -- I rest my case....
Your "case" is so criminally stupid it should be arrested, fool.

Why don't YOU work to create this art?

Too lazy?

Or are you just more invested in destruction than creation?

Easier to wield a sledgehammer and a torch than a brush or chisel.

You're just a spineless psychopath without vision or skill.

All you can do is cheerlead destruction.

You're a maggot, not a man.
We know the answer tho......but you are too pussy to own it....so you have to claim these statues are just "works of art" - shut yo coward ass up..this is why all you folks will do is talk about a second Civil War, but none of you pussies will step off that porch and do something tho.
I want to thank you, Biff.

You're brought the three most ignorant liberal psychopaths on this forum together to spew their mindless hate in one thread.

You, Synth and Goats are the very embodiment of the Nazi ideal of destroying by fire that which offends you.

Our very own little Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler. :)

Forum List

Back