Is Mexico Just Stupid?

Why is the Mexican drawn to look subhuman?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
The question is why are you such a dimwitted retard? The Trump figure looks just as stupid as the Mexican.

This is the first post I've ever seen from you but if it's any indication of things to come my ignore list will be welcoming you.

Dumbass

Can I get on that as well please? Pffffffffffffft, what a blowass.
I love it when these idiots say they put you on an ignore list.

Then 2 days later they just can't resist quoting you again.

Blowass...love it.
I respond to every attack on me personally. EVERY SINGLE ONE. So if you try to talk shit and I don't respond rest assured you've joined all the other dumbfucks.

And yet, shit talking is all you ever do, odd that.

They aint that stupid. They get free money from us, they beat us in trade and we have to take care of alot of their people..

Whaaaaa that's so right pard, why, you're paying yourself for how many is it again?
English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?

Oh, well there's a new name, lookayou!
so no translation?

You can't seem to grasp anything anyway.
didn't think so, fag.

The point is that Mexico has evaded its responsibility to police its side of the border. How else did thousands of "refugees" from Central America show up on our doorstep? If Mexico won't build a "wall" to prevent unlawful border crossings, we will...and charge them for having to do so.

According to the Daily Mail Mexico is looking to build a wall on its southern border.

MEXICAN PRESIDENT: "We will NOT pay to build a wall!"

MEXICAN PRESIDENT: "We are building a Wall between Mexico and Central America!'

-------------------------------------------

Now Mexico wants to build a border wall with Central America to keep out illegal immigrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala
  • Mexicans are calling for the border wall to keep out Guatemalans, Salvadorans and Hondurans fleeing violence
  • They complain 'hordes' of immigrants are flooding the country on the way to the US - who then deport them back to Mexico
  • Mexican newspaper El Mañana published article: 'Yes to the Border Wall … but in Mexico's South'
Mexico wants to build a border wall with Central America

:lmao:

th

The question is why are you such a dimwitted retard? The Trump figure looks just as stupid as the Mexican.

This is the first post I've ever seen from you but if it's any indication of things to come my ignore list will be welcoming you.

Dumbass
No, clearly the Trump figure looks like an acceptable aryan caricature.

The Mexican looks like a sniveling defeated cuckold rat creature sexually emasculated by the Trump caricature.
He looks like a brick layer worn out from building the wall to me. You're clearly an idiot who's never done manual labor in your life.

Stop projecting your own insecuritu5
That's a good point. Nobody who's ever done back breaking labor from before sunup to sundown would ever question that drawing. Leftists are cubicle warriors allergic to any real work.

Now Mexico wants to build a border wall with Central America to keep out illegal immigrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala
  • Mexicans are calling for the border wall to keep out Guatemalans, Salvadorans and Hondurans fleeing violence
  • They complain 'hordes' of immigrants are flooding the country on the way to the US - who then deport them back to Mexico
  • Mexican newspaper El Mañana published article: 'Yes to the Border Wall … but in Mexico's South'

The hypocrisy is shameless. They also criticize us for enforcing our immigration laws when their immigration laws are far more stringent and they enforce their Southern border with military force.

It seems that something was lost when the Mexican president tweeted that he made clear to Donald Trump during his visit that Mexico would not pay for the wall.

Silly Mexicans, thinking it's up to them to decide.

It's almost like Mexico, like the American Left, is so incredibly dumb, they think Donald Trump is going to submit an invoice and expect a check to be written. Donald Trump said repeatedly during his campaign that Mexico would pay by a confluence of the withholding of aid, dumping TPP, and correcting the trade imbalance.

Mexico will also pay by having to take care of its own citizens instead of dumping them on us. The hidden costs of illegal immigration on our schools, jails, and social entitlement structure is in the $$$ billions and that will be rapidly reduced as they are rounded up in bean bags and dumped back in their own POS country.

Mexico has ZERO SAY in whether or not they pay for the wall that keeps wetbacks out. They will pay for it, and then some.

VRaziWV.jpg
How much do you want to wager on this actually happening?

LOL That's going to work as well as the Maginot Line....and fail for exactly the same reasons.

Sounds more like a Mexican jobs program for a brother-in-law in the concrete industry.

It seems that something was lost when the Mexican president tweeted that he made clear to Donald Trump during his visit that Mexico would not pay for the wall.

Silly Mexicans, thinking it's up to them to decide.

It's almost like Mexico, like the American Left, is so incredibly dumb, they think Donald Trump is going to submit an invoice and expect a check to be written. Donald Trump said repeatedly during his campaign that Mexico would pay by a confluence of the withholding of aid, dumping TPP, and correcting the trade imbalance.

Mexico will also pay by having to take care of its own citizens instead of dumping them on us. The hidden costs of illegal immigration on our schools, jails, and social entitlement structure is in the $$$ billions and that will be rapidly reduced as they are rounded up in bean bags and dumped back in their own POS country.

Mexico has ZERO SAY in whether or not they pay for the wall that keeps wetbacks out. They will pay for it, and then some.

VRaziWV.jpg
How much do you want to wager on this actually happening?
If Trump wins it will happen.

It doesn't even require legislation. Congress already passed the law under President Bush. Trump just has to greenlight the operation.

And by the way, there's no way this WOULDN'T happen under a Trump presidency. Trump is a builder and has been all his life. It's what he does. This is going to happen.

It doesn't even require legislation. Congress already passed the law under President Bush. Trump just has to greenlight the operation.

And by the way, there's no way this WOULDN'T happen under a Trump presidency. Trump is a builder and has been all his life. It's what he does. This is going to happen.
Obviously it's not going to happen if Hillary wins. Let's assume Trump wins, how much do you want to bet that Trump will actually build a physical wall from San Diego to Brownsville, TX, almost 2000 miles, at a cost of up to $50B construction and anywhere from $10B-20B/year to maintain and staff? Next bet is that Mexico foots the entire bill.

Gentleman's bet? $20 each? Obviously if Hillary wins, the bet is null and void.

The fact remains that such a wall is stupid. There are far more effective methods to resolve the illegal immigrant issue that should be put into place first. If those don't work, and they should for the most part, then we can examine if spending billions of taxpayer dollars every year on an American Maginot line is worth it.

LOL That's going to work as well as the Maginot Line....and fail for exactly the same reasons.

You demonstrate an appalling lack of historical knowledge and reasoning ability:

1. The Germans went around the Maginot Line through Belgium and the Low Countries.

2. This was an invasion by the German Army, not individuals (see below).

3. The fence/wall around Israel is a much better example, and it has worked extremely well.

4. If you have some emotional issue about a "wall" between the U.S. and Mexico, please seek professional help.

Obviously it's not going to happen if Hillary wins. Let's assume Trump wins, how much do you want to bet that Trump will actually build a physical wall from San Diego to Brownsville, TX, almost 2000 miles, at a cost of up to $50B construction and anywhere from $10B-20B/year to maintain and staff? Next bet is that Mexico foots the entire bill.

Gentleman's bet? $20 each? Obviously if Hillary wins, the bet is null and void.

The fact remains that such a wall is stupid. There are far more effective methods to resolve the illegal immigrant issue that should be put into place first. If those don't work, and they should for the most part, then we can examine if spending billions of taxpayer dollars every year on an American Maginot line is worth it.
That wall can be built, and people who say things can't be done have always been on the WRONG side of history. That's you.

It's just cement and rebar, so yes we can do it. And Mexico will pay for it whether they want to or not. Trump knows what idiots in America and Mexico don't, that we control all the purse strings and decide what Mexico does and does not pay for. I spelled that out in the OP, but apparently you can't understand it. I can't dumb it down any further.

Here's the deal on the wall for southern Mexico. Mexicans are royally pissed off. As they should be.

The Mexicans don't want the burden of illegal immigrants either.

• 'Trump's idea of a border wall is a good one but it should be on the southern border with Central America,' the El Mañana board wrote

That wall can be built, and people who say things can't be done have always been on the WRONG side of history. That's you.

It's just cement and rebar, so yes we can do it. And Mexico will pay for it whether they want to or not. Trump knows what idiots in America and Mexico don't, that we control all the purse strings and decide what Mexico does and does not pay for. I spelled that out in the OP, but apparently you can't understand it. I can't dumb it down any further.
Of course it "can be built", I'm offering you to bet on whether or not it will be built. So how much do you want to bet?

Why are you dodging me on this? This is the third time I've asked and, while you keep claiming your certainty it will be built, you won't bet me. Why?

Of course it "can be built", I'm offering you to bet on whether or not it will be built. So how much do you want to bet?

Why are you dodging me on this? This is the third time I've asked and, while you keep claiming your certainty it will be built, you won't bet me. Why?
I'm not making money bets online, so quit asking. If you can't construct a plausible argument why a lifelong builder won't build a wall, then there's nothing left to discuss. If you want to gamble, drive out to Las Vegas and gamble.

Forum List

Back