Is Mexico Just Stupid?

No child, I call you fascist for spouting your indoctrinated propaganda.....I don't blame you for hiding from the truth.....that must suck.....

What propaganda did I spout?

That the golden wall is a shell project to put more citizens on government payroll?

That the police state exists, and the golden wall conceptualizes America as a prison?

That you are a worthless and pathetic human being?

Why the fuck do I care about the Mexican taxpayers again?
I don't give a fuck about them either. The intelligent and educated knew I was obviously referring to American taxpayers.
American taxpayers are already paying billions for the cost of illegal immigration and drugs. This by comparison will be a bargain. When the little beaners you Leftists love so much are not burdening our schools, jails, and social welfare programs, the cost to taxpayers will drop precipitously. And all it cost was one concrete wall.

American taxpayers are already paying billions for the cost of illegal immigration and drugs. This by comparison will be a bargain.

This is dumb as shit. It is like if a loan shark only charged you 70% interest and called it a bargain.

You know it is possible to oppose a golden wall and also oppose welfare or drug control.

No child, I call you fascist for spouting your indoctrinated propaganda.....I don't blame you for hiding from the truth.....that must suck.....

What propaganda did I spout?

That the golden wall is a shell project to put more citizens on government payroll?

That the police state exists, and the golden wall conceptualizes America as a prison?

That you are a worthless and pathetic human being?
No, trying to hide you were a fascist when I first called you out on it in another thread..,,your playing coy is another sign I am correct.....

The president seems to be thinking that Mexico is a dictatorship. Unfortunately, it's not up to him...

American taxpayers are already paying billions for the cost of illegal immigration and drugs. This by comparison will be a bargain. When the little beaners you Leftists love so much are not burdening our schools, jails, and social welfare programs, the cost to taxpayers will drop precipitously. And all it cost was one concrete wall.
Do you consider the "War on Drugs", at a cost of $10B-$15B/year, a success or a failure?

I know you are slow because you keep calling me a "leftist" and that you are a racist because you call anyone of Hispanic descent a "beaner". Obviously you are too "slow" to know that only 59% of illegals are Mexican. 15% are from South or Central America and 10% are from Asia. Estimates vary, but it appears about 1/3 of those came here legally then overstayed their visa, so a monument to stupidity along our border wouldn't have stopped them. That doesn't mean the other 2/3s came over the border since there are more ways to illegally enter the US than across our southern border.

Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the U.S. after their visas expired

Ramos: 40% of undocumented immigrants come by air

Do you consider the "War on Drugs", at a cost of $10B-$15B/year, a success or a failure?

I know you are slow because you keep calling me a "leftist" and that you are a racist because you call anyone of Hispanic descent a "beaner". Obviously you are too "slow" to know that only 59% of illegals are Mexican. 15% are from South or Central America and 10% are from Asia. Estimates vary, but it appears about 1/3 of those came here legally then overstayed their visa, so a monument to stupidity along our border wouldn't have stopped them. That doesn't mean the other 2/3s came over the border since there are more ways to illegally enter the US than across our southern border.

Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the U.S. after their visas expired

image.jpeg

What a brilliant idea. The US puts a duty on Fords manufactured in Mexico and Mexico puts duties on agricultural exports to the US. The result being Americans pay more for cars and lot more for produce because of the duty and lack of cheap Mexican agricultural workers.

However, we really don't have to worry about Trump starting a trade war with Mexico because Trump can't put duties on Mexican imports, only congress can do that and congress is not about to start a trade war with Mexico so Trump can build his wall.
The trade war will never happen. The threat of a trade war will accomplish marvels, though. You seem to miss the fact that Mexico has far more to lose and we are in a strong bargaining position.
It's a rather empty threat because only Congress, not Trump can impose duties on imports.
And Congress will. Trump literally wrote the book on deal making. It's what he does. All these conflicts you leftists conjure in your short sighted and frightened imaginations won't come to pass. Trump has a history of great, unbelievable feats by making a team out of competing interests and unifying them with a single vision.

You seem to have Trump confused with the negro you elected who rules by blunt force and royal edict. This country has been starving for real leadership so long that our expectations have been lowered to cynical levels. Donald Trump is a proven leader, team builder, and deal maker and he will continue to astound dim sighted fools in both parties.
A trade agreement such as NAFTA is not a deal, it is thousands of deals made by negotiators, legislators, and other interested parties. It is nothing even close to Trump's financial deals.

First, off the president has to get permission from congress to negotiate and agreement such as NAFTA. The governments of Mexico and Canada likewise must get approval according to their laws. Preliminary meetings decide on the scope and each government has to approve it. Following that, separate committees are set up to negotiate each area. Meanwhile congress with one or more subcommittees will track negotiations meeting with interested groups in the US, exporters, importers, and dozens of others representatives of various parties. These committees in each country will supply lists of request to negotiators. Through the process, Congressional committees discuss and approve or disprove of various articles. This happens in each country.

Trade treaty negotiations takes years due to the number of parties involved. For example, Reagan got permission from congress to negotiate a free trade agreement, NAFTA with Mexico and Canada in 1984. The treaty did not get final approval and go into effect until 1994, 11 years after the process began. The Transpacific Partnership, TPP was fast tracked which means it did not have to have full approval of the Senate. It went into effect in 2016, 8 years after negotiations.

Presidents do not negotiate trade treaties but are responsible for the end product which means they share their view of the goals with the head negotiator, they lobby congress, handle the media and of course have final approval of the the agreement. However, much of what goes into the negotiations comes from congress which reflects the views of constituents and lobbyists.

The major difference in a trade treaty and a Trump deal is that a Trump deal effects only a few parties and is a private financial agreement whereas a trade agreement is a political agreement between nations effecting millions of people and hundreds of thousands of businesses. The skills a president needs are political skills, not negotiation skills. Few people seem to understand that.
Those are one and the same. It seems YOU don't understand that. Trump is a break from politics as usual where the establishment in both parties foisted this horrible deal on us that caused a steady exsanguination of manufacturing jobs that were the staple of the American middle class. He is in a singular position of expertise to understand the impact NAFTA has had on the American workforce and the ability to buy a home and raise a family working for a single company with great pay and benefits, something Democrats USED to champion.

And you think Congress is going to be an issue? Pul-leeze! The same Republican Congress that gave Obama EVERYTHING he asked for and approved every budget will do the same for Trump. Or did you really imagine that the same Congress that didn't oppose the Iran deal will suddenly grow a spine under Trump?

So yes, NAFTA will be renegotiated. Yes, the wall will be built. And yes, Mexico will pay for it.

Yes, we can!
Yeah, I know Trump is superman, forget about congress, laws, the constitution. Forget about the fact that there is no support in congress for the Wall, neither leadership in either House will back his wall, and the Republic and Democratic Party are both committed to free trade. You're really not making any sense but thanks for trying.

The trade war will never happen. The threat of a trade war will accomplish marvels, though. You seem to miss the fact that Mexico has far more to lose and we are in a strong bargaining position.
It's a rather empty threat because only Congress, not Trump can impose duties on imports.
And Congress will. Trump literally wrote the book on deal making. It's what he does. All these conflicts you leftists conjure in your short sighted and frightened imaginations won't come to pass. Trump has a history of great, unbelievable feats by making a team out of competing interests and unifying them with a single vision.

You seem to have Trump confused with the negro you elected who rules by blunt force and royal edict. This country has been starving for real leadership so long that our expectations have been lowered to cynical levels. Donald Trump is a proven leader, team builder, and deal maker and he will continue to astound dim sighted fools in both parties.
A trade agreement such as NAFTA is not a deal, it is thousands of deals made by negotiators, legislators, and other interested parties. It is nothing even close to Trump's financial deals.

First, off the president has to get permission from congress to negotiate and agreement such as NAFTA. The governments of Mexico and Canada likewise must get approval according to their laws. Preliminary meetings decide on the scope and each government has to approve it. Following that, separate committees are set up to negotiate each area. Meanwhile congress with one or more subcommittees will track negotiations meeting with interested groups in the US, exporters, importers, and dozens of others representatives of various parties. These committees in each country will supply lists of request to negotiators. Through the process, Congressional committees discuss and approve or disprove of various articles. This happens in each country.

Trade treaty negotiations takes years due to the number of parties involved. For example, Reagan got permission from congress to negotiate a free trade agreement, NAFTA with Mexico and Canada in 1984. The treaty did not get final approval and go into effect until 1994, 11 years after the process began. The Transpacific Partnership, TPP was fast tracked which means it did not have to have full approval of the Senate. It went into effect in 2016, 8 years after negotiations.

Presidents do not negotiate trade treaties but are responsible for the end product which means they share their view of the goals with the head negotiator, they lobby congress, handle the media and of course have final approval of the the agreement. However, much of what goes into the negotiations comes from congress which reflects the views of constituents and lobbyists.

The major difference in a trade treaty and a Trump deal is that a Trump deal effects only a few parties and is a private financial agreement whereas a trade agreement is a political agreement between nations effecting millions of people and hundreds of thousands of businesses. The skills a president needs are political skills, not negotiation skills. Few people seem to understand that.
Those are one and the same. It seems YOU don't understand that. Trump is a break from politics as usual where the establishment in both parties foisted this horrible deal on us that caused a steady exsanguination of manufacturing jobs that were the staple of the American middle class. He is in a singular position of expertise to understand the impact NAFTA has had on the American workforce and the ability to buy a home and raise a family working for a single company with great pay and benefits, something Democrats USED to champion.

And you think Congress is going to be an issue? Pul-leeze! The same Republican Congress that gave Obama EVERYTHING he asked for and approved every budget will do the same for Trump. Or did you really imagine that the same Congress that didn't oppose the Iran deal will suddenly grow a spine under Trump?

So yes, NAFTA will be renegotiated. Yes, the wall will be built. And yes, Mexico will pay for it.

Yes, we can!
Yeah, I know Trump is superman, forget about congress, laws, the constitution. Forget about the fact that there is no support in congress for the Wall, neither leadership in either House will back his wall, and the Republic and Democratic Party are both committed to free trade. You're really not making any sense but thanks for trying.
I can't wait for Trump to get Obamas pen, and phone......

Yes you are a Leftist and no I'm not the least bit intimidated by the race card. Furthermore, the EASIEST way to enter illegally is through our open Southern border unless you're seriously trying to convince me that most of our illegal immigrants are boat people from Cuba. Furthermore again, citing the cost of the war on drugs bolsters MY argument, not yours, proving yet again that even for a Leftist, you aren't too bright. And like a Leftist, you expend more energy over "offensive" language than Americans being victimized by illegal immigrants like the woman in San Francisco who was shot on the docks who you don't give a shit about. I don't give a triple flying Fahrvergnügen about frijole scarfing wetbacks or how offended you are. I care about Americans and you and the little brown pygmies can gfy.

Yes, we can!
Got nothin', huh? You couldn't refute a single thing I said because it's all incontestable.

Yes, we can!
That's what ya call "irony".

Yes you are a Leftist and no I'm not the least bit intimidated by the race card. Furthermore, the EASIEST way to enter illegally is through our open Southern border unless you're seriously trying to convince me that most of our illegal immigrants are boat people from Cuba. Furthermore again, citing the cost of the war on drugs bolsters MY argument, not yours, proving yet again that even for a Leftist, you aren't too bright. And like a Leftist, you expend more energy over "offensive" language than Americans being victimized by illegal immigrants like the woman in San Francisco who was shot on the docks who you don't give a shit about. I don't give a triple flying Fahrvergnügen about frijole scarfing wetbacks or how offended you are. I care about Americans and you and the little brown pygmies can gfy.
Long-winded dodge of the question noted. Let's see; you don't have enough confidence in your own bullshit to put down a $10 "bet" (yes, it's a gamble for you, but a sure thing for me!) and now you are dodging questions like an idiot.

Long-winded dodge of the question noted. Let's see; you don't have enough confidence in your own bullshit to put down a $10 "bet" (yes, it's a gamble for you, but a sure thing for me!) and now you are dodging questions like an idiot.
Still trying to bet strangers on the internet, huh?

I guess you could be doing worse things with people online.

Yes, we can!
President choose their the style pen they want.

Yes, we can!
Got nothin', huh? You couldn't refute a single thing I said because it's all incontestable.
Nothing to refute just your opinion. Let me know when want have a real discussion.

Yes. It's my way of separating people who really believe what they are saying and the spineless blowhards. A virtual "put up or shut up". Obviously none ever shut up. They just dodge and weave about betting, then continue to post their bullshit on a message board. No matter. My point is made to all those reading the posts (if they give a shit).

People may not bet, but their dodging and weaving is posted for all to see.

Yes. It's my way of separating people who really believe what they are saying and the spineless blowhards. A virtual "put up or shut up". Obviously none ever shut up. They just dodge and weave about betting, then continue to post their bullshit on a message board. No matter. My point is made to all those reading the posts (if they give a shit).

People may not bet, but their dodging and weaving is posted for all to see.
I can hold my opinions with a great deal of conviction without being goaded into surrendering anonymity to a young Leftist punk on the internet. Anyone can. That's why nobody pays you any mind.

Forum List

Back