Is (((mike wolf))) jewish?

Several telltale signs exist
Does it matter?

Hell yes. In the omnipresent jewish quest to mongrelize European Culture ; Mr. Trump is a most hated leader.
Now why would a Jew harbor ill feelings towards Europe?
I can't imagine why.
Don't know. Maybe we should ask the Israelis and the Israelites. It seems to be "a habit with them".
You mean like 1,000 years of being tortured by the Roman Catholic Church and the Holocaust?
You mean like European nations welcoming Muslims with open arms?

I know, I know, you have a burning desire to live in Syria.
I get it, I really do.
Ok. How about the Romans or the Egyptians or the Babylonians?

Does it matter?

Hell yes. In the omnipresent jewish quest to mongrelize European Culture ; Mr. Trump is a most hated leader.
I can't imagine why.
Don't know. Maybe we should ask the Israelis and the Israelites. It seems to be "a habit with them".
You mean like 1,000 years of being tortured by the Roman Catholic Church and the Holocaust?

I get it, I really do.

I am Roman Catholic but you do not hate me and I do not hate you.

Not all European nations welcome Muslims, we have rejected them and also we reject the 7th Century Death Cult, the only European nations who welcome Muslims are Merkel's Totalitarian Regime, the French, the British and the Swedish, Sweden now surrounded by hostile nations to them ie. Denmark, Norway and Finland who do not wish to commit Cultural Suicide.

I agree ; F the edomites. Back to topic. Mr Trump will be judged only upon his ability to make America White again. Obviously this offends kikery in their endless quest to mongrelize the European. Is (((wolf))) deflecting ?

So it's muh hollowhoax time?
Jews don't need the Holocaust because the cossacks were evil, drunken assholes.
Strength through diversity. Hitler merely needed an Army Group in reserve, not in concentration camps.
What I meant was that nobody in Europe or in Russia had any special affection for Jews.
Why bother?

Should they have declaimed and merely stated that to them, Jesus was merely, "preaching without a license".

Says the talmud? We have been anathema to kikery for centuries

joos don't need the hollowcost but they sure do milk it
why is that?

international banking is always better.
Because 99% of Europeans and Russians were uneducated farmers who drank their brains out every night and beat up their families.
The Jews were educated either in Talmud, a profession or both.
There was nothing in common between most Jews and non-Jews and the non-Jews were envious of either Jewish financial success or family values or both.
You are thinking 2018.
These events of the past are prior to most people going to school beyond basic read and writing in order to buy/sell goods.

Does it matter?

I can't imagine why.

I get it, I really do.

Not all European nations welcome Muslims, we have rejected them and also we reject the 7th Century Death Cult, the only European nations who welcome Muslims are Merkel's Totalitarian Regime, the French, the British and the Swedish, Sweden now surrounded by hostile nations to them ie. Denmark, Norway and Finland who do not wish to commit Cultural Suicide.

Eastern European Nations have pretty much avoided both semetic tribes since WW2. Very few joos and muzzers. Sadly global race mixers ie. EU are exerting pressure to force mongrelization

Strength through diversity. Hitler merely needed an Army Group in reserve, not in concentration camps.
What I meant was that nobody in Europe or in Russia had any special affection for Jews.
Why bother?

Should they have declaimed and merely stated that to them, Jesus was merely, "preaching without a license".
Jesus has never been a factor in Jewish life.
The 4 Gospels insist that all Jesus believers have to stick it in the faces of those who don't believe.
The Gospel of John goes so far as to state that Jews are the Spawn of Satan.
"So what the heck, we may as well kill us some Jews!"

I agree ; F the edomites. Back to topic. Mr Trump will be judged only upon his ability to make America White again. Obviously this offends kikery in their endless quest to mongrelize the European. Is (((wolf))) deflecting ?
Genesis Chapter 10...The land belongs to Shem, the ancestor of Abraham and was invaded by the Canaanites.
So yes, screw the invading Edomites, son of Ham.
I see you are good at sound bites but not too big on context.
What a shock!

Off topic but being the first and most intensly race mixed ; the edomite ; ie the jew will eternally encourage miscegination . A simple mamzer jealous of the racially pure Aryan Isrealite. Hence , your obsession to defile goyem.

Who is this person? I have never heard of him.
Take this description from a far left wing source of him, to get an idea-

Take the Latest Explosive Trump/Bannon Stories in the Context of Their Source, a Notoriously Unreliable Narrator

...I do know Michael Wolff is notorious for making provocative claims without backing them up—and that he was once described by one of his own editors as having no skill greater than creating the “appearance” of knowing things he does not in fact know. So you might want to take Wednesday’s reports with a mogul-size grain of salt...
Take the Latest Explosive Trump/Bannon Stories in the Context of Their Source, a Notoriously Unreliable Narrator

He is a gossip columnist.

His book is no surprise, most of us knew all this stuff about Trump.

Off topic but being the first and most intensly race mixed ; the edomite ; ie the jew will eternally encourage miscegination . A simple mamzer jealous of the racially pure Aryan Isrealite. Hence , your obsession to defile goyem.
You were off topic? Thanks for admitting such.
You really aren't in the least educated on the topics you are "discussing".
You know that many cossacks were international bankers?
Nah! They were just professional alcoholics.

why is that?

Because 99% of Europeans and Russians were uneducated farmers who drank their brains out every night and beat up their families.
There was nothing in common between most Jews and non-Jews and the non-Jews were envious of either Jewish financial success or family values or both.
You are thinking 2018.
These events of the past are prior to most people going to school beyond basic read and writing in order to buy/sell goods.
Should, orchestrating, win/win solutions be taught in Religious schools of management?

Silly ****. Back to topic ; Trump will be judged on his ability to make America White again. Whatever trivia (((wolf))) happens to spew is trivial in comparison.

I can't imagine why.

I get it, I really do.

Eastern European Nations have pretty much avoided both semetic tribes since WW2. Very few joos and muzzers. Sadly global race mixers ie. EU are exerting pressure to force mongrelization
Stop providing for the general warfare, so we won't create as many refugees.

why is that?

You are thinking 2018.
Should, orchestrating, win/win solutions be taught in Religious schools of management?

No. The schism has become too vast

why is that?

You are thinking 2018.
It is against Jewish law to abuse anybody, regardless of race, religion, social status.
After all, we're mortal and the only true source of existence is God.
What do you do, though, when your NT tells you to stick it in people's faces and that Jews are the spawn of Satan?

Forum List

Back