Is (((mike wolf))) jewish?

It is against Jewish law to abuse anybody, regardless of race, religion, social status.
After all, we're mortal and the only true source of existence is God.
What do you do, though, when your NT tells you to stick it in people's faces and that Jews are the spawn of Satan?

When has jewish law been important to jews?
Usually to about 10-20% of us.
Which means you may have Jewish DNA.
Does that scare the crap out of you?

It is against Jewish law to abuse anybody, regardless of race, religion, social status.
After all, we're mortal and the only true source of existence is God.
What do you do, though, when your NT tells you to stick it in people's faces and that Jews are the spawn of Satan?

So you believe this:

The completed form of the Jewish religion is known as Christianity, and its adherents are Christians or "followers of the Christ." Unfortunately, many people who were ethnically Jewish did not recognize Jesus’ role as Messiah and so did not accept Christianity, the completed form of Judaism. Instead, they stayed with a partial, incomplete form of Judaism. Other Jews (the apostles and their followers) did recognize that Jesus was the Messiah and embraced the new, completed form of Judaism.

Shortly thereafter it was recognized that one could be a follower of Christ even if one did not ethnically join the Jewish people. Thus the apostles began to make many Gentile converts to the Christian faith. It is thus possible for a person to be a Jew religiously (because he has accepted Christianity, the completed form of the Jewish faith) but not be a Jew ethnically. This is the case with most Christians today.

It is this difference between being a Jew ethnically and religiously that lies behind Paul’s statement in Romans 2:28-29: "For he is not a real Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal."
If Jesus was a Jew, why are we Catholic? | Catholic Answers
Bullshit.
The NT is so full of mistakes it's no wonder all post NT writings are called Apologies.
They're apologizing for believing in a fuck up.

Yet all the footnotes are from the OT. Maybe your OT is full of mistakes and or not complete.

You know when a man meets a woman and says "you complete me" that is what Christianity (the female) is to Judaism (male).
Yes, and those "OT" footnotes are all incorrect.

Not according to the NT.
No Christian nation would ever outlaw preaching a law given in it's own bible.
There was Only, The Testament, back then.
Back exactly when?
before the new testament.
Can you be a bit more informative?
You seem amused that you know something I don't and I have zero idea of what you're referring to.
there was only one testament before the new testament.
And the Torah forbids preaching Torah to non-Jews.
It doesn't forbid non-Jews preaching to Jews; it forbids Jews from giving non-Jewish preachers the time of day.
Now what were you saying?

So you believe this:

The completed form of the Jewish religion is known as Christianity, and its adherents are Christians or "followers of the Christ." Unfortunately, many people who were ethnically Jewish did not recognize Jesus’ role as Messiah and so did not accept Christianity, the completed form of Judaism. Instead, they stayed with a partial, incomplete form of Judaism. Other Jews (the apostles and their followers) did recognize that Jesus was the Messiah and embraced the new, completed form of Judaism.

Shortly thereafter it was recognized that one could be a follower of Christ even if one did not ethnically join the Jewish people. Thus the apostles began to make many Gentile converts to the Christian faith. It is thus possible for a person to be a Jew religiously (because he has accepted Christianity, the completed form of the Jewish faith) but not be a Jew ethnically. This is the case with most Christians today.

It is this difference between being a Jew ethnically and religiously that lies behind Paul’s statement in Romans 2:28-29: "For he is not a real Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal."
Bullshit.
The NT is so full of mistakes it's no wonder all post NT writings are called Apologies.

Yet all the footnotes are from the OT. Maybe your OT is full of mistakes and or not complete.

You know when a man meets a woman and says "you complete me" that is what Christianity (the female) is to Judaism (male).

So you admit your religion is in err. Really the NT can stand on its own, take all the footnotes away and it will stand on its own.

Jared and Ivanka got it wrong, he should of became a Christian, the fullness of Judaism. We know men dominate in Judaism, so she had to give in.

So you believe this:

Bullshit.

So you admit your religion is in err. Really the NT can stand on its own, take all the footnotes away and it will stand on its own.

Jared and Ivanka got it wrong, he should of became a Christian, the fullness of Judaism. We know men dominate in Judaism, so she had to give in.
The NT misquotes the Torah and you're saying the Torah is wrong?
How stupid are you?

So you believe this:

Bullshit.

How stupid are you?

Name one misquote , and not Isa 7:14. Many of us, realize the virgin birth symbolized the birth of a new religion, a religion for the gentiles of the Roman Empire.

Bullshit.

How stupid are you?

Name one misquote , and not Isa 7:14. Many of us, realize the virgin birth symbolized the birth of a new religion, a religion for the gentiles of the Roman Empire.
I have a better idea...you take every quote and look it up because I know how you will respond.
And don't forget you chimed in about 2 months ago when I destroyed meriweather with this very subject.
You love making believe you don't remember when I crush you.

Just an FYI. The juden were dismissed from 109 White Nations since the anathema developed. History does repeat itself. Don't mess with Whites ; Never Again. From weinsteining the shiksa to isis ; the goyem do know.

Just an FYI. The juden were dismissed from 109 White Nations since the anathema developed. History does repeat itself. Don't mess with Whites ; Never Again. From weinsteining the shiksa to isis ; the goyem do know.
109 Christian countries...yes, we know.
Mostly swamps.

There was Only, The Testament, back then.
Back exactly when?
You seem amused that you know something I don't and I have zero idea of what you're referring to.
It doesn't forbid non-Jews preaching to Jews; it forbids Jews from giving non-Jewish preachers the time of day.
Is the Torah equivalent to the Old Testament?

How stupid are you?

I have a better idea...you take every quote and look it up because I know how you will respond.
And don't forget you chimed in about 2 months ago when I destroyed meriweather with this very subject.
You love making believe you don't remember when I crush you.

I have a better idea, you do it, or admit that Christianity is the fulfillment of Judaism.

Back exactly when?
Jews don't call the Torah the "Old Testament" because we don't accept the validity of a "New Testament"..

Jews don't call the Torah the "Old Testament" because we don't accept the validity of a "New Testament"..
Only The Testament and not, Old and New Testaments?

Only The Testament and not, Old and New Testaments?
What you call the "Old Testament" is what Jews call the Torah.
The RCC named it the "Old Testament" so no one would read it and find out how incorrect the "New Testament" is.
I grew up studying the Torah, what you refer to as the "OT".
When I studied the NT as an adult, I couldn't believe the countless number of errors it contained when it referred to the Torah.

Forum List

Back