Is Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal About to Dump Trump?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Maybe the Australian is tired of the trump train? He is tired of the same old rhetoric from the tired old man. The attacks and racist tropes against Harris are not working. When Biden was still in the race, everyone, except the faithful MAGA, said they were unhappy with the choses. Well, now they there is a chose, many independents, and particularly young people are choosing Harris.

trump has not even remotely tried to change his tune, to widen his base. He sticks with the same sad song that we have been listening to since he came down on the escalator to announce he would run. Choosing Vance did not help him at all. Why choose a flawed person from a red state? He and Musk cannot win the election. Unless he changes, which of course we know he can't, he is going to lose AGAIN.

Murdoch is for Harris. Murdoch is a Zionist Fascist 911 W "Biden Republican"

Murdoch's Faux "News" already called AZ for Biden WEEKS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Murdoch loves Hillary.

Murdoch is a JDAAC, a Jew disguised as a Christian...

Maybe the Australian is tired of the trump train? He is tired of the same old rhetoric from the tired old man. The attacks and racist tropes against Harris are not working. When Biden was still in the race, everyone, except the faithful MAGA, said they were unhappy with the choses. Well, now they there is a chose, many independents, and particularly young people are choosing Harris.

trump has not even remotely tried to change his tune, to widen his base. He sticks with the same sad song that we have been listening to since he came down on the escalator to announce he would run. Choosing Vance did not help him at all. Why choose a flawed person from a red state? He and Musk cannot win the election. Unless he changes, which of course we know he can't, he is going to lose AGAIN.
they aint real independents.....if they vote for harris they are democrats....

The "same sad song" is about taking our country back, which we are going to do jimboliar.
Have you packed yet? Where are you and Mrs. Jones moving??

Wow, lookit the tRumplings jumping ship on Murdoch already.
Murcoch may be a lot of things we do not like, but he is a good businessman. He knows it is not smart to tie his hopes to a losing horse. And with a few weeks left until early voting begins, that is what the "trump train" looks like. It just is the same old song from the same old tired horse. trump wants to relitigate the past. Harris wants to go forward into the future.

I think Murdoch should have a chat with the other billionaire supporting the losing horse name Elon. Teslas are setting on the lots as progressives refuse to pad Musk's pockets with their money. Let's see if the coal loving MAGA crowd buys all the unsold Teslas?

Murcoch may be a lot of things we do not like, but he is a good businessman. He knows it is not smart to tie his hopes to a losing horse. And with a few weeks left until early voting begins, that is what the "trump train" looks like. It just is the same old song from the same old tired horse. trump wants to relitigate the past. Harris wants to go forward into the future.

I think Murdoch should have a chat with the other billionaire supporting the losing horse name Elon. Teslas are setting on the lots as progressives refuse to pad Musk's pockets with their money. Let's see if the coal loving MAGA crowd buys all the unsold Teslas?

You already got him elected jimboliar. You should get your things together for the move and not worry about campaigning for him now.

In Elmo's case it doesn't help that the cars a crap, but I take your point.

In Elmo's case it doesn't help that the cars a crap, but I take your point.
I am waiting form GM to adopt the NACS charger and then look at what they have to offer. Actually, from what I have read, the high end Tesla is a solid car. Even though I shout "Elon is an idiot!" when one passes me on the road.

The reason Elon would not support Biden is he wanted GM and Ford to pick up the EV market and not Tesla. But trump comes along, and being the attention whore that he is, changes his tune on EVs, in order to gain Musk support. Of course, if trump is elected, he can tell Elon to go away. That is the way trump works. He expects everyone to be loyal to him, but he cannot be counted on to be loyal to them.

Last edited:

WSJ is and always has been a swamp rat

Romney is their kind of republican

Think about it....we have an Australian (Murdoch) and a South African (Musk) who are trying to tell us we need to re-elect a Moron.

I am waiting form GM to adopt the NACS charger and then look at what they have to offer. Actually, from what I have read, the high end Tesla is a solid car. Even though I should "Elon is an idiot!" when one passes me on the road.

The reason Elon would not support Biden is he wanted GM and Ford to pick up the EV market and not Tesla. But trump comes along, and being the attention whore that he is, changes his tune on EVs, in order to gain Musk support. Of course, if trump is elected, he can tell Elon to go away. That is the way trump works. He expects everyone to be loyal to him, but he cannot be counted on to be loyal to them.

EVs are ok as long as buyers get no subsidies from the federal government and pay their fair share of the road tax

Buyers dont want the lost secrets of Atlantis mandated by the greenies

I am waiting form GM to adopt the NACS charger and then look at what they have to offer. Actually, from what I have read, the high end Tesla is a solid car. Even though I should "Elon is an idiot!" when one passes me on the road.

Elon figured your ilk out, that's why he supports Trump.

Think about it....we have an Australian (Murdoch) and a South African (Musk) who are trying to tell us we need to re-elect a Moron.
Oh, I thought it was you trying to tell us to re-elect the moron, then he was forced out.
Noow you want us to elect a ho.

Forum List

Back