Is North Korea pushing too far?

Has anybody ever seen an Indonesian movie called 'The Raid'? Definitely something good that came out of that country. North Korea...really, apart from them developing a viable nuclear device, the US and South Korea shouldn't have too much to fear. Imagine a starving army equipped with 1960s-era Chinese armour taking on K1,K2 and M1 tanks. Surely they'd be defeated rather quickly.

My weapon of choice would be cruise missles....well placed cruise missles. We do not need another war with boots on the ground half way around the world. Osama Bin Laden said his mission was to bankrupt the United States. After Iraq and Afghanistan about one more trillion dollar job right now would just about do it.

We learned during the Clinton years that just lobbing a few conventional bombs and calling it a day doesn't work.

....Especially when "conservatives" ENDLESSLY whined-and-cried about....

handjob.gif

"Clinton and his security staff have now blamed bin Laden for being behind almost every terrorist act in the past decade — from plotting the assassinations of the pope and the president of Egypt to the planned bombing of six U.S. jumbo jets over the Pacific, with massacres of German tourists at Luxor and the killings of U.S. troops in Somalia, fatal car bombings of U.S. military personnel in Saudi Arabia and this month’s truck bombings of the U.S. embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam thrown in. Not since the ’70s heyday of the terrorist Carlos has there been such a Prince of Darkness, if the allegations are to be believed."

:eusa_whistle:

One has to ask.
Who attacked who and has NK ever invaded America?

America created the enemy.

Like it or not, it's a fact.
When did the US invade NK?....When did the US force NK to become a Marxist dictatorship?
These are not normal people. They made a choice to govern themselves with a system that suits them best.

When did the US invade NK? - October 9, 1950
128,650 US soldiers were killed/injured in the Korean war.
Given Korea isn't just off the Californian coast, I suspect you must have invaded the place.
That or your navy bought some really crap, second hand compasses and got very lost.

The US, using a UN flag, attacked NK forces and, on the date noted, invaded NK.
The war was absolutely nothing to do with the US and was no threat to the US in any way.
America invaded for ideological reasons, nothing to do with a military threat.

The NK people may not have a lot of choice in their government but whatever the truth of that, how come the US gets to decide what's right for them?

You think your idiot politicians would learn but they're making exactly the same mistakes in Iran right now.
Prepare for a lot more dead and a rewriting of history when you get your arses kicked out again.
It makes no difference if you or I support the daft government in NK, fact is, America created its enemy where there was none.

The US did NOT initiate aggression. Forces from the North crossed the 38th parallel to invade the South.
We created nothing. We set out to push out Communist aggression into what is now a sovereign nation.
NK exists in a time vacuum. Always has. Always will.
You're just another chicken foot waving member of the Blame America crowd.
You don't matter.
I gather you are not an American or a US citizen abroad. This means you don't get to have an opinion.

Hagel, Kerry.

The Secretary of State doesn't run the US defense or have anything to do with it's chain of command. The only liberal in the chain of command is the Commander-in-Chief Obama and Presidents follow the advice of the military, because they are the experts.
Your reading comprehension as usual sucks. Notice I wrote both diplomatic and military. Kerry certainly runs the diplomatic side of things. Or is supposd to anyway.
Hegel is a liberal pantywaste with no experience other than being a grunt and no business at all at Defense. He is the least qualified SecDef in history. Rumsfeld is snickering somewhere.

Worry about your own reading skills, you quoted what I said, fool, and I only mentioned defense! You always have to lie about something, worm!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dubya

Besides the President, who isn't hands on, what liberals run the US defense?

My weapon of choice would be cruise missles....well placed cruise missles. We do not need another war with boots on the ground half way around the world. Osama Bin Laden said his mission was to bankrupt the United States. After Iraq and Afghanistan about one more trillion dollar job right now would just about do it.

We learned during the Clinton years that just lobbing a few conventional bombs and calling it a day doesn't work.
Neither did invading 2 countries for no reason under GW.:eusa_shhh:

It wasn't for "no reason," and it absolutely did work.

Has anybody ever seen an Indonesian movie called 'The Raid'? Definitely something good that came out of that country. North Korea...really, apart from them developing a viable nuclear device, the US and South Korea shouldn't have too much to fear. Imagine a starving army equipped with 1960s-era Chinese armour taking on K1,K2 and M1 tanks. Surely they'd be defeated rather quickly.

Then I suppose you will be one of the first ones to step forward and volunteer to go over there and fight their asses. This last mess was caused by a low life chicken hawk draft dodging idiot who was still pissed at Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate his daddy ten years before. It only cost 4500 American lives, over 30,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars. The day that I could have personally taken his ass out was when he did that little skit looking for the weapons of mass destruction actually making fun of the fact we never found any. That took a set of brass balls. I honestly believe the man is mentally deficient.

Then I suppose you will be one of the first ones to step forward and volunteer to go over there and fight their asses.

A favorite empty refrain of illogical lefty emo-bitches like you.

Who KNEW that North Koreans were such big fans o' Rupert Murdoch's tactics??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VgW8lyCkaU]'North Korean' propaganda video shows dystopian America - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
There's likely more truth to this video than you would think...those public telephones may very well be really broken!

Snow anyone?!?!?!

Forum List

Back