Is Obama a liar?

As I said, it is moot. He intentionally lied or he is clueless. So if you defend him you are defending someone who is a liar or someone who is clueless...

I did not lie. I said, "if you defend him". I did not say that you did defend him. I simply didn't think it was worth addressing your straw man when you asked "Why are you insisting that I defended him?"

Instead I stated and reiterated my salient point, which was that there are two choices: Obama lied or he is clueless.

Now goodbye again, troll. You do not think clearly enough for further discussion with you to be profitable.

Sure sounds like you infered that I was defending him - otherwise, why even bring it up?

I'm a troll as well?

I'm not in the conversation and I dunno if you lied or if you're a troll but you are annoying as hell.

Of course Obama lied. He needed votes for re-election and he damn well would say anything to get them. We know enough about him to know that. Ever hear about "transparency"?

Is Obama a liar?

Yes !:eusa_liar:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YKjPI6no5ng]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wfl55GgHr5E]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDDbTaWpwoc&feature=player_detailpage]Obama Lies Compilation - WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE! - YouTube[/ame]

The law says "High crimes and misdemeanors" well, I believe I am ready to say that this man who is holding the office of the presidency did intentionally lie to the people when he said, "First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

He said enough times for all of America to believe it. And enough of America depended on that to make them vote for him. Now they say, after finding out this is not true, they would NOT have voted for him. That changed the election.

I say, when the next few months come and go, enough people just may be saying what I am saying today. It's time to seriously contemplate an impeachment hearing.

I'm trying to think of someone in the public arena, past or present, who has been more dishonest than Obama.

Baghdad Bob comes to mind as a possibility, but I'm not sure which of the two would take the prize. Bob told some whoppers but there's no telling if he did it with the consistency that Obama does. Maybe Bob was more honest in earlier times before we saw him on our TV screens. Can't compare fairly.

I'm trying to think of someone in the public arena, past or present, who has been more dishonest than Obama.

Baghdad Bob comes to mind as a possibility, but I'm not sure which of the two would take the prize. Bob told some whoppers but there's no telling if he did it with the consistency that Obama does. Maybe Bob was more honest in earlier times before we saw him on our TV screens. Can't compare fairly.

As much as we enjoyed Bagdad Bob, he was short lived and Obama's whoppers are unending. Obama wins.

Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Obama lied.

By and large those losing coverage will come out well ahead of where they were but that isn't the point. They should delay the bill, introduce a grandfather clause to allow you to keep your plan if you like it (though it may be inferior), and slowly weed out the sub-standard plans in favor of better ones.

But the point is did he lie? If that wasn't a lie "You can keep your plan", I don't know what is.

On the whole, the ACA is a fantastic piece of legislation however. I'm not trying to de-rail the thread into you guys lobbing grenades at me now but that remains an honest assessment.

Obama lied.
Holy shit! An Obama supporting liberal has admitted that Obama lied.

I should go outside an see if there are any pigs flying around!
:lol:

A- 95 per cent of insured are not effected by O-Care, they have good insurance from employers. Already OBAMA ISN'T LYING BY POLITICAL STANDARDS. lol
B. At any time, these substandard insurers could have complied and kept them insured. Not OBAMA'S FAULT.
C. All the incredible lies told about O-Care and everything else shows who the liars are, hater dupes...
D. FOX Rushbeck lie nonstop, the cowardly LSM corporate media just like ratings and controversy, so I don't give a damn what their talking heads say...the truth is liberal...

Obama lied.

By and large those losing coverage will come out well ahead of where they were but that isn't the point. They should delay the bill, introduce a grandfather clause to allow you to keep your plan if you like it (though it may be inferior), and slowly weed out the sub-standard plans in favor of better ones.

But the point is did he lie? If that wasn't a lie "You can keep your plan", I don't know what is.

On the whole, the ACA is a fantastic piece of legislation however. I'm not trying to de-rail the thread into you guys lobbing grenades at me now but that remains an honest assessment.

Obama lied.
Holy shit! An Obama supporting liberal has admitted that Obama lied.

I should go outside an see if there are any pigs flying around!
:lol:

What ever you do don't hold your mouth open pigs may just shit in yur mouth :lol:

Then you might want to go back and read the last part of that post
On the whole, the ACA is a fantastic piece of legislation however.

Last edited:
I'm not in the conversation and I dunno if you lied or if you're a troll but you are annoying as hell.

I can understand why ~

You don't like the fact that one of your ilk got owned?

You're next Gramps! ;)

You understand? You're a fucking noob who just joined. You dont know anyone much less their motives. And the only thing getting owned is your rep.

have a nice day smart ass

Forum List

Back