Is Obama a liar?

and what do you think ObamaCare is?

you don't think that is going to end up Hurting families and the people in this country?

IT ALREADY IS, people are losing their insurance policies they had for years..

so you can whine about Hitler all you want, but maybe it's close to the truth you can't face it..

A politician is a liar when he is opening his mouth.

Even by a politician's standards this was bad. can you think of a bigger domestic policy lie by a president? I can't. Of course all politicians lie, but not to this degree. It's really amusing and frustrating seeing some people downplaying or even denying it.

Of course Obama lied. He needed votes for re-election and he damn well would say anything to get them. We know enough about him to know that. Ever hear about "transparency"?

True, but he continued to lie over and over after he won reelection.

Billyrockhead is living proof that you can lead a moonbat to the truth, but you can't make them think......

reminds you of a cult member?

Obama has many of them that's for sure

It's damn scary actually this is happening in our country

Hitler anyone
No, not Hitler. And I should think the reference is insulting to Hitlers real victims and their families.

I wish you guy's would stop making the reference, it makes us all look stupid

Thank you - my dad fought in WWII and the constant referances to Hitler do not set well with me.

I do not have a problem if someone doen't like Obama - more power to them. I just get a bit tired of the nonsense. :bow2:

reminds you of a cult member?

Obama has many of them that's for sure

It's damn scary actually this is happening in our country

Hitler anyone
No, not Hitler. And I should think the reference is insulting to Hitlers real victims and their families.

that's your feeling and that's fine
but Hitler was able to mesmerize people into things they wished they hadn't...that is why I use, Hitler

I can mezmorize my customers with all kinds of shit. Doesn't make me Hitler. Makes me a smart salesman.

Obamacare sucks, I get it but that hardly qualifies Obama or the Democrat's that voted for it with the moniker of one of the most psycho mass murderers in our history.

Get a fucking grip

and what do you think ObamaCare is?

you don't think that is going to end up Hurting families and the people in this country?

IT ALREADY IS, people are losing their insurance policies they had for years..

so you can whine about Hitler all you want, but maybe it's close to the truth you can't face it..

Failed logic at it's worst.

By your standards EVERY ONE in DC is Hitler because they have all voted for laws that are/were bad for us.

that's your feeling and that's fine
but Hitler was able to mesmerize people into things they wished they hadn't...that is why I use, Hitler

I can mezmorize my customers with all kinds of shit. Doesn't make me Hitler. Makes me a smart salesman.

Obamacare sucks, I get it but that hardly qualifies Obama or the Democrat's that voted for it with the moniker of one of the most psycho mass murderers in our history.

Get a fucking grip

you can throw a temper tantrum if it helps
but I don't take orders from anyone
so you get a grip for crying out loud

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

It is possible to call Obama on his bullshit or debate others without stooping to this you know.

Step up your game

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

It is possible to call Obama on his bullshit or debate others without stooping to this you know.

Step up your game

Conservatism is rooted in laziness to some degree; the underlying doctrine is this; don't adapt or change until you have to and bitch and moan about it every step of the way.. This is reflected in the "hitler" labeling.

you can throw a temper tantrum if it helps
but I don't take orders from anyone
so you get a grip for crying out loud

Sorry, he's right on this one.

Not only is it in extremely poor taste, it gives the knucklehead who brings it up an automatic loss by default.

Same goes for the stupid leftist who use it to bash the Bush regime.

It goes right in the "L" column.

Conservatism is rooted in laziness to some degree; the underlying doctrine is this; don't adapt or change until you have to and bitch and moan about it every step of the way.. This is reflected in the "hitler" labeling.

Sorry, libs do that too - a lot; look at any old thread on any political website and get back to me.

Conservatives are lazy? I disagree - it takes effort to try jugle all the Obama scandals ... .

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

Step up your game

:eusa_boohoo:

good frikken gawd

I accept your surrender. I'm outta here for now, it is game day after all. Enjoy your football

now you're sounding like a liberal beating your chest like you won something

pretty sad my dear

I will refer to Obama as anyone I feel like and nothing any of you whining about will stop me
so go enjoy your football...I saw an shallow side of you this morning, real disappointing

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

Step up your game

Oh please. Liberals are just as quick to throw out Hitler comparisons. Is it because of laziness too?

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

Step up your game

Oh please. Liberals are just as quick to throw out Hitler comparisons. Is it because of laziness too?

Very good point.

Wingers on both ends have gone so over the top that invoking Hitler is just another debate technique. It trivializes the man and does not persuade.

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

Step up your game

Liberals aren't Lazy they just make huge posters while marching in the streets calling and comparing an President to Hitler...
but that's different you see to the hypocrites

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

Step up your game

I would think that those who do are being lazy. I would suggest that the average liberal is more open to change than average conservatives however; they're much more mentally active; less prejudiced.

Sorry, libs do that too - a lot; look at any old thread on any political website and get back to me.

Conservatives are lazy? I disagree - it takes effort to try jugle all the Obama scandals ... .

Thats true, first you have to spend a lot of calories trying to drum _____ up into a scandal then burn 2X that complaining that nobody buys your BS.

Forum List

Back