Is Obama a liar?

Conservatism is rooted in laziness to some degree; the underlying doctrine is this; don't adapt or change until you have to and bitch and moan about it every step of the way.. This is reflected in the "hitler" labeling.

Oh please. Liberals are just as quick to throw out Hitler comparisons. Is it because of laziness too?

I would think that those who do are being lazy. I would suggest that the average liberal is more open to change than average conservatives however; they're much more mentally active; less prejudiced.

right here is the perfect example of how they think themselves "better" than others..
you are some of the most intolerant people I have ever ran across, just look on this board...more mentally active..less prejudiced...pfeeessh

Conservatism is rooted in laziness to some degree; the underlying doctrine is this; don't adapt or change until you have to and bitch and moan about it every step of the way.. This is reflected in the "hitler" labeling.

Oh please. Liberals are just as quick to throw out Hitler comparisons. Is it because of laziness too?

Very good point.

Wingers on both ends have gone so over the top that invoking Hitler is just another debate technique. It trivializes the man and does not persuade.

Right you are.

I would think that those who do are being lazy. I would suggest that the average liberal is more open to change than average conservatives however; they're much more mentally active; less prejudiced.

liberals are only open to change when they can dictate what changes.

hey, that's their way of being more mentally active..

When it was suggested that insurance pay for medicine, it wasn't due to any ideology suggesting it. Which ideology embraced it? Which one calls it a "slut"

Very good point.

Wingers on both ends have gone so over the top that invoking Hitler is just another debate technique. It trivializes the man and does not persuade.

At best you can call it hyperbole.

Remember the lie of your taxes will not be raised if you make under $250,000 and then he raised tax on all tobacco and gasoline hitting the hardest those making under $50,000 a year? That was the very first lie he told and from then on lie after lie after lie after lie

Last edited:
Remember the lie of your taxes will not be raised if you make under $250,000 and then he raised tax on all tobacco and gasoline hitting the hardest those making under $50,000 a year? That was the very first lie he told and from then on lie after lie after lie after lie

Well, it wasn't the first lie he told, but good point!

Yes. And even his most loyal Bots are gonna find out how disastrous this whole thing is. They've given up so much of their Freedom & Liberty. It's not gonna be pleasant when his IRS Henchmen come knocking. This Obamacare thing is a monumental disaster on so many levels. But the number one level is the loss of Freedom. Big Brother now owns your body. It's very sad.

Yes. And even his most loyal Bots are gonna find out how disastrous this whole thing is. They've given up so much of their Freedom & Liberty. It's not gonna be pleasant when his IRS Henchmen come knocking. This Obamacare thing is a monumental disaster on so many levels. But the number one level is the loss of Freedom. Big Brother now owns your body. It's very sad.

This is one of the first major intrusions into our lives. We couldn't drive a car unless we took a test, that was a minor violation of our freedom. But now we must buy something whether we can afford it or not. That is major. We didn't have to buy a car. But now you have to buy insurance whether you are going to use it or not. And it covers birth control and maternity if you are a man! That's like telling a mechanic he has to buy high heel shoes.

So that's where we've come. The government is telling us what we have to buy, but it doesn't apply if you are making the law, just the peons who have to follow the law. That's fair.. or is it not? YOU tell ME.

This is one of the first major intrusions into our lives. We couldn't drive a car unless we took a test, that was a minor violation of our freedom. But now we must buy something whether we can afford it or not. That is major. We didn't have to buy a car. But now you have to buy insurance whether you are going to use it or not. And it covers birth control and maternity if you are a man! That's like telling a mechanic he has to buy high heel shoes.

So that's where we've come. The government is telling us what we have to buy, but it doesn't apply if you are making the law, just the peons who have to follow the law. That's fair.. or is it not? YOU tell ME.

It's the ultimate in Big Brother arrogance. Now that he controls the bodies, the minds are sure to follow. And like i said, even his most loyal Bots are gonna find out how much of their Freedom & Liberty they've given away. This is a radical & extreme hostile Authoritarian takeover. If allowed to stand, it will change our Nation forever.

Not entirely true. We are required to demonstrate a reasonable level of driving proficiency before we can legaly drive on public roads which does increase risk to others sharing those same roads. But in none of the 50 states is it required that we have a license if we choose not to drive or if we choose to drive only on private roads or property.

Obamacare gives us no such choice. We are required by the government to participate no matter what our circumstances or preferences and it is THAT which makes it the most insidious intrusion on our privacy and violation of our liberties that has EVER been imposed on the American people.

Most especially that we were flat out lied to by our messianic fearless leader who assured us that if we liked our current health plan or doctor we could keep them.

My grip Is on reality.

Yours?

It is possible to call Obama on his bullshit or debate others without stooping to this you know.

Step up your game

Good grief.
[ame=http://youtu.be/FiOpOGJsLhU]Liberals comparing Bush to Hitler - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/wTP2gs-NUtc]Hitler like laws passed by G.W.Bush - YouTube[/ame]

Celebrating change for the sake of change is like celebrating growing an extra toe.

Liberal flightiness is usually just annoying but can be dangerous. Temperance is in order. And liberal ideas of tolerance can be laughable at times. Both liberals and conservatives are necessary for the health of the nation.

Another thing which is desperately needed is a media which holds those in power accountable. One thing which is not needed is the dishonesty and virtual cheating we have witnessed from liberals in Washington in the past 5 years. That is why we need the media to remember who they are and why they are here.

I think your bias about conservatives being less open to change is the fact that conservatives don't think the federal government is always the answer. Perhaps since conservatives trust the individual, free markets and state's rights more than the federal government, it may look to liberals as laziness since conservatives wish to engage federal government less than liberals. The fact that most state legislators are predominately republican would seem to buttress my position since republicans (conservatives tend to vote republican) center on state's rights. Ironically, conservatives wish to overhaul the government into a smaller entity which of course would be a bigger change (the opposite of lazy) than anything the left has suggested.

I think your bias about conservatives being less open to change is the fact that conservatives don't think the federal government is always the answer. Perhaps since conservatives trust the individual, free markets and state's rights more than the federal government, it may look to liberals as laziness since conservatives wish to engage federal government less than liberals. The fact that most state legislators are predominately republican would seem to buttress my position since republicans (conservatives tend to vote republican) center on state's rights. Ironically, conservatives wish to overhaul the government into a smaller entity which of course would be a bigger change (the opposite of lazy) than anything the left has suggested.

Do you still want to restrict marriages between same sex couples? Yes
Do you still want to restrict a woman's reproductive rights? Yes

Both are matters that are addressed at the state level.

So much for your "smaller government"...unless you mean small enough to fit in the bedroom, the church, the doctor's office...

Do you still want to restrict marriages between same sex couples? Yes
Do you still want to restrict a woman's reproductive rights? Yes

Both are matters that are addressed at the state level.

So much for your "smaller government"...unless you mean small enough to fit in the bedroom, the church, the doctor's office...

You can not call killing a baby reproduction

Is Obama a liar?

We all know the answer is yes.

The really question is

Can he regain the trust of the American people?

Since this new batch of lies impact millions of Americans,
it will be too big of a hurdle to overcome.

Is Obama a liar?

We all know the answer is yes.

The really question is

Can he regain the trust of the American people?

Since this new batch of lies impact millions of Americans,
it will be too big of a hurdle to overcome.
If anything? the American people once learned that their own Government has lied to them...much less a POTUS is learned and can be proven? It's curtains for the purveyor. Obama is forever stained. He cannot escape it.

Forum List

Back