Is Obama a liar?

Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

Sub-standard plans are going away, and you can't stop it. More Americans are going to get basic health care, and you can't stop it. People are signing up from California to Kentucky, and you can't stop it. Hard working American families will no longer be priced out by Republican supported insurance monopolies, and you can't stop it. Christ will forgive your party for spreading lies and trying to deny care to the sick. Learn from His love.

Last edited:
Sub-standard plans are going away, and you can't stop it. More Americans are going to get basic health care, and you can't stop it. People are signing up from California to Kentucky, and you can't stop it. Hard working American families will no longer be priced out of Republican supported insurance monopolies, and you can't stop it. Christ will forgive your party for spreading lies and trying to deny care to the sick. Learn from his grace.

You do realize you just shot yourself in the foot, don't ya?

The answer is obvious.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

Is Obama a lier? Does a bear shit in the woods.....

The answer is obvious.

Sub-standard plans are going away, and you can't stop it. More Americans are going to get basic health care, and you can't stop it. People are signing up from California to Kentucky, and you can't stop it. Hard working American families will no longer be priced out by Republican supported insurance monopolies, and you can't stop it. Christ will forgive your party for spreading lies and trying to deny care to the sick. Learn from His love.

When you start bringing Jesus into the discussion, you know you are in some very deep shit. I am not sure all the things that can punch your ticket to hell, but this is probably one of them.

The answer is obvious.

Spreading lies?Are you telling us the Obama didn't say we could keep our plan and doctors if we like them?

Sub standard plans are going away eh? Who determines what is substandard health coverage? A Washington regulation written by a fucking politician? Give me a break.

The only thing going away is choice and affordability

Obama lied.

By and large those losing coverage will come out well ahead of where they were but that isn't the point. They should delay the bill, introduce a grandfather clause to allow you to keep your plan if you like it (though it may be inferior), and slowly weed out the sub-standard plans in favor of better ones.

But the point is did he lie? If that wasn't a lie "You can keep your plan", I don't know what is.

On the whole, the ACA is a fantastic piece of legislation however. I'm not trying to de-rail the thread into you guys lobbing grenades at me now but that remains an honest assessment.

Sub standard plans are going away eh? Who determines what is substandard health coverage? A Washington regulation written by a fucking politician? Give me a break.

The only thing going away is choice and affordability

Papa Obama has always been lying
It is just harder from him to run from the truth now

carepig-i5729.jpg

Obama lied.

By and large those losing coverage will come out well ahead of where they were but that isn't the point. They should delay the bill, introduce a grandfather clause to allow you to keep your plan if you like it (though it may be inferior), and slowly weed out the sub-standard plans in favor of better ones.

But the point is did he lie? If that wasn't a lie "You can keep your plan", I don't know what is.

On the whole, the ACA is a fantastic piece of legislation however. I'm not trying to de-rail the thread into you guys lobbing grenades at me now but that remains an honest assessment.

I look at it this way. Either he lied to the American people flat footed or he is the most incompetent jerk on the planet.
Now when I remember Nancy Pelosi saying 'We'll have to pass it before we know what's in it' I wonder how she knew there were that many stupid Americans.

Obama lied.

I look at it this way. Either he lied to the American people flat footed or he is the most incompetent jerk on the planet.
Now when I remember Nancy Pelosi saying 'We'll have to pass it before we know what's in it' I wonder how she knew there were that many stupid Americans.

You're taking her words out of context; you know that, right?

As for "stupid americans", you guys nominated Mitt Romney; the architect of government mandated healthcare on a State level.

Obama was and is the superior choice to both McCain and Romney.

More important than obama being a liar, is that he is now being called a liar in public. It's not being covered up any more.

You have to understand, Obama is the smartest president evah! It is we mere mortals who hear, but do not understand his enlightened divine words.

Obama lied.

You're taking her words out of context; you know that, right?

As for "stupid americans", you guys nominated Mitt Romney; the architect of government mandated healthcare on a State level.

Obama was and is the superior choice to both McCain and Romney.

Really? We've all made purchases we thought were a great deal only to learn later that they were not. The sad thing is that there are some people who still refuse to admit they got a lemon. Obama sucks and each day that passes proves it more and more.

"Is Obama a liar?" "Does a bear crap in the woods?"

Four dead in Benghazi, including the US Ambassador, the first ambassadorial death in thirty years, all as the result of some spontaneous demonstration over an anti Mohammed film trailer?

The IRS targeting of Obama's political opposition the result of four rogue agents in the Cincinnati IRS office?

The NSA is not reading American's e-mails or listening to their phone conversations

Two thousand heavy weapons heading south of the border toward Mexico way to destabilize the government of Conservative Mexican President Felipe Calderone and cause civil unrest sufficient to unleash a tidal wave of Mexican immigration fleeing the unrest into the United States forcing the US Government to grant blanket amnesty as a humanitarian gesture. What weapons? Just a coupla rogue ATF agents.

We will get to the bottom of this.

America's consummate liar in chief, moving from whopper to whopper to whopper 24/7/365

Throw the masses a shiny object, any shiny object and smile, then move on. The media's too busy bathing in KY Jelly to ask any questions, let alone hard questions. The only things hard at the NYT and the WaPo, they've got inserted up each other's rectums.

Forum List

Back