Is Obama a liar?

Now you're just making shit up ... I never said ObamaCare was successful

Really? Let's go to the video tape.

We're talking about the viability of ObamaCare. You claim it's designed to fail, yet there's already an example of it in action and it has not failed.

At least Pogo has a dance partner...

My goodness. I've seen relatively few folks here parade their ignorance with as much pride as you exhibited in that post.

Saying ObamaCare hasn't failed is not saying ObamaCare has been successful. Since it hasn't gone into effect yet, neither applies.

This would be like you [falsely] claiming I said the Packers won next Sunday's game had I said they didn't lose it.

Capiche?

Ame®icano;8107639 said:
I usually start yawning when I explain where someone is wrong over and over and yet they continue to insist that they are right.

Your impatience with posters may lead you to miss important information.

She has to crawl out of Obama's ass first.

About the response I expected from a loser like you.

Ame®icano;8107710 said:
Do you always say that when you lose a debate?

I usually start yawning when I explain where someone is wrong over and over and yet they continue to insist that they are right.

I believe the Constitution is right and my opinion follows that.
Your decision that I'm wrong is solely based that I don't agree with you.

Ahh; and the approval rating of Congress is where in reference to the President? Who won in VA last night and why? Who is the most popular republican in the nation today and where does he stand in relation to the shut-down squad?

You have your homework now run along.

Now you're just making shit up ... I never said ObamaCare was successful

We're talking about the viability of ObamaCare. You claim it's designed to fail, yet there's already an example of it in action and it has not failed.

My goodness. I've seen relatively few folks here parade their ignorance with as much pride as you exhibited in that post.

Saying ObamaCare hasn't failed is not saying ObamaCare has been successful. Since it hasn't gone into effect yet, neither applies.

This would be like you [falsely] claiming I said the Packers won next Sunday's game had I said they didn't lose it.

Capiche?

Yes and a blowjob isn't sex. Bill Clinton taught you to parse well, Grasshopper.

Ame®icano;8107710 said:

Ahh; and the approval rating of Congress is where in reference to the President? Who won in VA last night and why? Who is the most popular republican in the nation today and where does he stand in relation to the shut-down squad?

Changing the subject, I see. Typical.

We're talking about is Obama liar or not.
What approval of congress, last night election and most popular republican has to do with it?

Capiche?

Yes and a blowjob isn't sex. Bill Clinton taught you to parse well, Grasshopper.
Seems you've got your wires crossed. I can't help if you possess the intelligence of a rock and believe that pointing out how something which has not yet reached its conclusion has not failed ... is the same as claiming it is successful.

I even tried to dumb it down with a football game analogy so even a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal could understand it, but regrettably, even that sailed clear over your head.

Hey, weren't you the one telling me you may be old, but you're not stupid? Looks like I was wrong to just accept your word for that, huh?

Ame®icano;8107878 said:
Ame®icano;8107639 said:
She has to crawl out of Obama's ass first.

You yawned and called me a kid with intent to insult me.

What other response you could expect? To call you a whore? :eusa_hand:

In the ever-shrinking vocabulary the right wing has to describe women they can't intimidate...I fully expect it.

Capiche?

Seems you've got your wires crossed. I can't help if you possess the intelligence of a rock and believe that pointing out how something which has not yet reached its conclusion has not failed ... is the same as claiming it is successful.

I even tried to dumb it down with a football game analogy so even a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal could understand it, but regrettably, even that sailed clear over your head.

Hey, weren't you the one telling me you may be old, but you're not stupid? Looks like I was wrong to just accept your word for that, huh?

So something that is failing as we speak has not failed? What happened with the exchange roll-out? The employer mandate?
So far, it has failed miserably, hasn't it. No the whole thing has not failed... YET, but if the bits and pieces already implemented (or postponed) are any indication of the competence with which the ACA has been built, a logical mind would predict failure.
It's a shame Liberals aren't blessed with logic.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;8107903 said:
Ame®icano;8107710 said:

What approval of congress, last night election and most popular republican has to do with it?

Politics...give it some thought when you sober up...

Maybe you can scream about Rand Paul and no one will notice that Obama is a liar? 14 million people who had insurance, but lost it due to fascist care will undoubtedly look at the shiny object and forget all about Obama's lies and their loss of coverage!

:thup:

BTW, who is the ugly broad in your avi?

Ame®icano;8107878 said:

You yawned and called me a kid with intent to insult me.

What other response you could expect? To call you a whore? :eusa_hand:

In the ever-shrinking vocabulary the right wing has to describe women they can't intimidate...I fully expect it.

No no, that's not the reason you were expecting it. The real reason is because you throw the insult first.

Sorry for not living up to your expectations.

I'm so glad you just put this up. Talk about great timing.

Because I just found the Washington Post's Fact Checker on his pledge.

whoopsies: Obama?s pledge that ?no one will take away? your health plan

Sure but if you read the New York Times there is clearly a difference between repeatedly insisting something you know is untrue and actually lying. He just simply misspoke a few dozen times. So it's basically the same thing as when he misspoke and implied he believed there are 57 states.

Ame®icano;8107903 said:

Politics...give it some thought when you sober up...

This covers two rules from liberal playbook.

12. RESORT TO INSULTS. Try to question you opponent’s masculinity, his resolve, ANYTHING, but try to diminish and demean him.
14. SPEAK CRYPTICALLY. Try to make it difficult for people to divine your meaning

So something that is failing as we speak has not failed? What happened with the exchange roll-out? The employer mandate?
So far, it has failed miserably, hasn't it. No the whole thing has not failed... YET, but if the bits and pieces already implemented (or postponed) are any indication of the competence with which the ACA has been built, a logical mind would predict failure.
It's a shame Liberals aren't blessed with logic.
That's beyond stupid. ObamaCare is about healthcare. Things like a nonfunctional website, while a failure on its own, offers no glimpse into the future over the success or failure of healthcare under ObamaCare.

Again, dumbing this down for knuckle-dragging Neanderthals .... that would be like saying it's an indication the Packers' will fail because fans can't purchase tickets through their website yet or because some players are going to miss the first game of next year's season due to injuries.

Forum List

Back