Is Obama a liar?

Obama made it worse in 2009 by refusing to create any jobs! all he had to to was lower all small buisness taxes! but noooo, he wasn't about to give slave owners any help.

Riiiiight, Obama made it worse in 2009 :cuckoo: ... Obama had no positive impact on jobs in 2009, right?

6088811219_7177d24faa_z.jpg

This is exactly the reason I remain resolute in my belief that most Conservatives are no smarter than your average pre-K child.

Lot a nice houses in fantasy land where you live?

You also see the job market getting worse in 2009, do ya?

If you answer yes, then you too are a Conservative.

Riiiiight, Obama made it worse in 2009 :cuckoo: ... Obama had no positive impact on jobs in 2009, right?

This is exactly the reason I remain resolute in my belief that most Conservatives are no smarter than your average pre-K child.

You're delusional

And how many are unemployed right now> Welcome to a part time workforce. Obama and the leftist/Statist new normal. YOU don't live in reality.

And how many are unemployed right now> Welcome to a part time workforce. Obama and the leftist/Statist new normal. YOU don't live in reality.

Too bad you don't get to change the subject, eh?

This was the comment I objected to ...

"Obama made it [the recession] worse in 2009 by refusing to create any jobs!"

Exactly where did Obama make the recession worse in 2009?

It certainly wasn't employment, which as the chart I posted indicates, improved during 2009. It certainly wasn't GDP which also improved from negative 8.3% to positive 3.9% during 2009.

It certainly wasn't employment, which as the chart I posted indicates, improved during 2009. It certainly wasn't GDP which also improved from negative 8.3% to positive 3.9% during 2009.

wasting money by paying off his union debt

NO subject was changed. Truth hurts idiots as you. And how much is Obama and the Democrats spending versus GDP?

Your chart is Horse droppings as are your comments. Reality, truth are no friend to you and YOU them. Truth has NO agenda. YOU on the other hand DO. You appear to live in a lie.

Unfunded mandates/DEBT that will NEVER be repaid as Obama kills the private sector.

Obama could have done things which might have brought about a robust recovery in 2009. For example, more of the stimulus could have gone to the infrastructure he pays so much lip service to.

Instead he squandered the stimulus, failed to make sure that his mortgage programs were helping people, and set about to burden America with the regulatory nightmare which is the boondoggle known as Obamacare.

Obama COULD have been a good president. He blew it by being incompetent, irresponsible, dishonest and egotistical.

Unfunded mandates/DEBT that will NEVER be repaid as Obama kills the private sector.

a lot of money from the stimulus went to jobs that only allowed unions.

I don't care what you call it -- only a brain-dead Conservative could look at that chart and still claim the job market grew worse in 2009.

NO subject was changed. Truth hurts idiots as you. And how much is Obama and the Democrats spending versus GDP?

Your chart is Horse droppings as are your comments. Reality, truth are no friend to you and YOU them. Truth has NO agenda. YOU on the other hand DO. You appear to live in a lie.

If you don't think you changed subjects then you must believe we are in the year 2009. :cuckoo:

I don't care what you call it -- only a brain-dead Conservative could look at that chart and still claim the job market grew worse in 2009.

brain-dead is someone who still supports obama and defends him.

No, brain-dead is thinking that pointing out the job market improved during 2009 is defending Obama, when in fact, it's actually just pointing out just how insane some Conservatives are who think the job market grew worse in 2009.

No, brain-dead is thinking that pointing out the job market improved during 2009 is defending Obama, when in fact, it's actually just pointing out just how insane some Conservatives are who think the job market grew worse in 2009.

go pound sand brain dead.

The economy could have sprung back in 2009.

Obama ground it under his heel.

Now we have the new normal where hundreds of thousands of people -- or is it in the millions? -- aren't counted as unemployed because they just gave up looking. And people lose their jobs because of Obamacare and are told it's okay because now they can sign up for welfare.

I knew the 100 Billion Dollar green energy plan was a lie in 2008, we were already in a depression in 2009 that Obama caused, how would he expect millions of americans to buy those solar panels with a decrappitiating real estate market and 15% unemployment?
It's hard to take someone who thinks Obama caused the recession seriously.

Those of us who were alive at the time (and in contact with reality) remember it differently.

OK so it wasn't obama. It was Reid and Pelosi. Before you start on me with another history lesson, think about the economy in 2006. Think about the housing market, the stock market, unemployment and come back and tell me who owns the economy.

Forum List

Back