Is Obama a liar?

I knew the 100 Billion Dollar green energy plan was a lie in 2008, we were already in a depression in 2009 that Obama caused, how would he expect millions of americans to buy those solar panels with a decrappitiating real estate market and 15% unemployment?

I'm still waiting for the price on solar panels to fall through the floor. Then maybe pick up enough to go off grid.

45k die a year now- in the future, no more cutoffs, lifetime caps, but good preventive care, free tests of many kinds, and your own doctor with 30 dollar visits...but carry on with the fear mongered idiocy...also funny how all these high prices and cancellations are due to insurer and Pub non cooperation and bs in red states and areas...

Wrong idiot. Practically no one is signing up for dumbo care. The only thing dumbo care is doing is booting millions of Americans off their existing health care plans and significantly increasing costs for millions more that have no choice but to pay 2-3 times more than they used to.

You dumbocrats have screwed this up for so many people. But you are probably on some other government health care plan and you don't give a shit about anyone else do you.

My children have to go without insurance now. You jerks can eat shit and puke on it.

the vast majority of sign ups have been by people who lied about their income to get on the free medicaid list.

45k die a year now- in the future, no more cutoffs, lifetime caps, but good preventive care, free tests of many kinds, and your own doctor with 30 dollar visits...but carry on with the fear mongered idiocy...also funny how all these high prices and cancellations are due to insurer and Pub non cooperation and bs in red states and areas...

Wrong idiot. Practically no one is signing up for dumbo care. The only thing dumbo care is doing is booting millions of Americans off their existing health care plans and significantly increasing costs for millions more that have no choice but to pay 2-3 times more than they used to.

You dumbocrats have screwed this up for so many people. But you are probably on some other government health care plan and you don't give a shit about anyone else do you.

My children have to go without insurance now. You jerks can eat shit and puke on it.

the vast majority of sign ups have been by people who lied about their income to get on the free medicaid list.

Ok but that's medicaid not Obuma Care.

Medicaid is a HUGE component of Obamacare. And it is true that most people who have signed up so far have signed up for free healthcare courtesy of the tax payer aka Medicaid. Other than how Democrat campaigns might be affected next year, that is really the ONLY concern the Obama Administration seems to have. What happens if only the free healthcare people sign up and the young healthy ones aren't willing to sign up for the overprice mega expensive options offered at the website? You know those young health ones who can stay on their parent's plans until they are 26? You know, all those things that Obama refuses to even acknowledge as part of the problem, much less admit that he has used it to sell the program to his adoring and gullible congregation?

This from the CMA Awards this week. Not the same thing, but so appropriate for the situation:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGAJsSvqqv4]COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS OPEN: BRAD PAISLEY AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD MOCK OBAMACARE - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I knew the 100 Billion Dollar green energy plan was a lie in 2008, we were already in a depression in 2009 that Obama caused, how would he expect millions of americans to buy those solar panels with a decrappitiating real estate market and 15% unemployment?
It's hard to take someone who thinks Obama caused the recession seriously.

Those of us who were alive at the time (and in contact with reality) remember it differently.

It's hard to take someone who thinks Obama caused the recession seriously.

Those of us who were alive at the time (and in contact with reality) remember it differently.

I agree that Obama did not cause the recession though he approved of all the components that went into the cause. But he absolutely owns the irresponsible spending in his first months in office, the really dangerous use of the half of the TARP funds Bush left for him to spend, and the Stimulus package that nobody, and I mean nobody, now believes accomplished much good and wasted an enormous amount of money that could have been used to stimulate the economy.

Obama absolutely owns the fact that he brags that he hasn't increased spending much since 2009; but that is a blatant lie because the spending has not fallen back to pre-stimulus package levels. In other words he is spending the amount exceeding the original stimulus year after year after year. And it is adding a trillion dollars to the deficit every single year.

He says the rhetoric accusing him of irreponsible spending is a phony scandal. Is it?

Last edited:
Medicaid is a HUGE component of Obamacare. And it is true that most people who have signed up so far have signed up for free healthcare courtesy of the tax payer aka Medicaid. Other than how Democrat campaigns might be affected next year, that is really the ONLY concern the Obama Administration seems to have. What happens if only the free healthcare people sign up and the young healthy ones aren't willing to sign up for the overprice mega expensive options offered at the website? You know those young health ones who can stay on their parent's plans until they are 26? You know, all those things that Obama refuses to even acknowledge as part of the problem, much less admit that he has used it to sell the program to his adoring and gullible congregation?

This from the CMA Awards this week. Not the same thing, but so appropriate for the situation:

COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS OPEN: BRAD PAISLEY AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD MOCK OBAMACARE - YouTube
How can medicaid be a component of ObamaCare when medicaid existed before ObamaCare? Huh?

COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS OPEN: BRAD PAISLEY AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD MOCK OBAMACARE - YouTube
How can medicaid be a component of ObamaCare when medicaid existed before ObamaCare? Huh?

Because the Obamacare law MAKES it a component of Obamacare. And options to sign up for it on included on the Obamacare website.

Because the Obamacare law MAKES it a component of Obamacare. And options to sign up for it on included on the Obamacare website.

That's where lot of money for BarryCare comes from.

Highschool friend turns on Lying Obama

Added by Bill Bissell, Admin II on November 7, 2013 at 10:42am​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEB-jl4DDhU#t=1156]Mia Marie Pope Ousts Barack Obama as a Foreigner on the Manning Report - YouTube[/ame]

Mia Marie Pope, who was a high school friend of Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) in Hawaii during the 1970s, says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner in high school and was known as a crack-smoking homosexual.

Highschool friend turns on Lying Obama - Patriot Action Network

...:eek:

Having 'fessed up makes Obama a pathological liar.

"And I am sorry that they-- you know, are finding themselves in this situation, based on assurances they got from me. "

No, Mr. Obama, they're not finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from you. They're finding themselves in this situation in spite of assurances they got from you. Assurances which you made after you or your team decided it was better for you to lie about the restrictions your team put into the law, because they or you decided if you told the truth it would be damaging to your agenda.

Can you EVER tell the truth? EVER?!!!

Obama made it worse in 2009 by refusing to create any jobs! all he had to to was lower all small buisness taxes! but noooo, he wasn't about to give slave owners any help.

Riiiiight, Obama made it worse in 2009 :cuckoo: ... Obama had no positive impact on jobs in 2009, right?

6088811219_7177d24faa_z.jpg

This is exactly the reason I remain resolute in my belief that most Conservatives are no smarter than your average pre-K child.

Obama made it worse in 2009 by refusing to create any jobs! all he had to to was lower all small buisness taxes! but noooo, he wasn't about to give slave owners any help.

Riiiiight, Obama made it worse in 2009 :cuckoo: ... Obama had no positive impact on jobs in 2009, right?

6088811219_7177d24faa_z.jpg

This is exactly the reason I remain resolute in my belief that most Conservatives are no smarter than your average pre-K child.

Lot a nice houses in fantasy land where you live?

So we are stupid because we didn't get his error right? Sycophant!
No, you are stupid for thinking 57 + 1 + 2 = 57.

Savvy?
You are stupid for defending the asshole. I said 57? 58? 59? I just didn't carry it to the last possible answer.

How many states are there? Did obama get it wrong. Do you dream about a 3some with him and Michelle?
You're fucking nuts. Where have I defended him? When I agreed that he lied about people keeping their healthcare plans? Oh, I know, it must have been when I said it appears he doesn't know how to pronounce corpsman. Oh, wait, it had to be when I pointed out his 57 state comment was a gaffe, right?

Not only are you old and stupid, but you're getting older and more stupid by the minute.

No, you are stupid for thinking 57 + 1 + 2 = 57.

Savvy?
You are stupid for defending the asshole. I said 57? 58? 59? I just didn't carry it to the last possible answer.

How many states are there? Did obama get it wrong. Do you dream about a 3some with him and Michelle?
You're fucking nuts. Where have I defended him? When I agreed that he lied about people keeping their healthcare plans? Oh, I know, it must have been when I said it appears he doesn't know how to pronounce corpsman. Oh, wait, it had to be when I pointed out his 57 state comment was a gaffe, right?

Not only are you old and stupid, but you're getting older and more stupid by the minute.

Not sure about stupid, but pretty sure everyone is getting older by the minute...

Forum List

Back