Is Obama a liar?

Fake Jake is like a cat chasing his tail trying to excuse Obama.

Rule 16 says I have to appear to agree with you...

Those saying Obama didn't lie are being pretty silly. When you make absolute statements and they don't pan out, it's a lie...it's pretty simple. Obama made absolute statements. I don't think he had sinister intent (as you likely do) but that doesn't matter...he lied when he said you could keep your insurance.

What part of I'm gonna change everything about this country was not sinister intent? What part of I'm gonna destroy oil & coal in this country was not sinister intent? What part of the vilification of profit is not sinister intent? Everything Obama does is sinister. How is it that this is escaping you? Are you a paid servant of your master Obama? Or do you serve him as your god freely and openly?

Last edited:
OK You could read it that way. So suppose you tell me. How many states ARE there? Are there 57? OOOPS 1 more. 58. He hasn't been to Alaska or Hawaii? 58? Crap! There's the one he hasn't gotten to yet.Is it Alaska, Hawaii, or another state we didn't have until the Messiah Miraculously created it? 59 for sure. Maybe 60.

Here's the funny thing ... while it's obvious that Obama gaffed and said 57 instead of 47, it's not a gaffe that you and your fellow rightards think he said there are 57 U.S. states, That's just plain mental deficiency and the inability to resolve even simple mathematical logic problems.

:lol:

So we are stupid because we didn't get his error right? Sycophant!
No, you are stupid for thinking 57 + 1 + 2 = 57.

Savvy?

Fake Jake is like a cat chasing his tail trying to excuse Obama.

Rule 16 says I have to appear to agree with you...

Those saying Obama didn't lie are being pretty silly. When you make absolute statements and they don't pan out, it's a lie...it's pretty simple. Obama made absolute statements. I don't think he had sinister intent (as you likely do) but that doesn't matter...he lied when he said you could keep your insurance.

I think he knew the truth but felt like he had to lie to keep Democrats from getting clobbered at the polls. Not unlike many other politicians.

Is that sinister? Makes no difference, lying is lying.

Here's the funny thing ... while it's obvious that Obama gaffed and said 57 instead of 47, it's not a gaffe that you and your fellow rightards think he said there are 57 U.S. states, That's just plain mental deficiency and the inability to resolve even simple mathematical logic problems.

:lol:

So we are stupid because we didn't get his error right? Sycophant!
No, you are stupid for thinking 57 + 1 + 2 = 57.

Savvy?
You are stupid for defending the asshole. I said 57? 58? 59? I just didn't carry it to the last possible answer.

How many states are there? Did obama get it wrong. Do you dream about a 3some with him and Michelle?

Although I will say a lie like this is FAR worse than what Clinton got impeached over. This lie actually impacts tons of Americans. Had those Americans that are affected by this lie known the truth the election may have turned out different or this law may have been defeated or altered by now.

It's just a shame that the people we elect can so easily mislead us with no consequences once the truth is known.

Although I will say a lie like this is FAR worse than what Clinton got impeached over. This lie actually impacts tons of Americans. Had those Americans that are affected by this lie known the truth the election may have turned out different or this law may have been defeated or altered by now.

It's just a shame that the people we elect can so easily mislead us with no consequences once the truth is known.

The ACA is comparable to the Clinton impeachment in a way I don't think I've seen anyone mention before.

When the Republicans were first considering impeachment they promised it wouldn't go forward unless there was bipartisan agreement after a timely hearing process. But then in the midterm elections, Republicans lost a few seats and other seats were replaced with more moderate members and Hyde apparently panicked. He forced it through before the new representatives took office, and thus ensured failure in the Senate. If they had given more time for other Clinton victims to come forward and for the public to become aware of the magnitude of Clinton's offenses, the vote might have gone against him, or Clinton might actually have had to resign to avoid being removed.

That's comparable to what happened in 2009. The Democrats lost Kennedy's senate seat and that scared them into violating their promises and shortcutting the deliberative process. If they hadn't panicked, they could have produced a better law and could have brought more independents and even some Republicans on board if they had honored it.

Both were cases of the people in control of the process not trusting or respecting their constituency enough honor their promises or listen for feedback.

Last edited:
With exception of several young conservatives, these republicans don't have balls to even think about impeachment. Only thing they care about are their seats and they wont risk being labeled as bigots, racist (not that they aren't already) etc. by the liberals and their media.

Ame®icano;8114306 said:
With exception of several young conservatives, these republicans don't have balls to even think about impeachment. Only thing they care about are their seats and they wont risk being labeled as bigots, racist (not that they aren't already) etc. by the liberals and their media.

I'm not suggesting that impeachment is a proper course here.

I'm just commenting on the ills which can come from not keeping promises and from pushing through extraordinary action without sufficient deliberation and without support from the people who will be needed to bring about success.

Last edited:
Clinton impeachment was stupid. This situation by Obama is an impeachable offense in my opinion. Only problem is republicans have nit picked every damn thing he does so they have expended their ability to do what's right without looking like hungry wolves.

I've said on many occasions that we need to pick our battles.

OP- Nope- the Pubs and insurers are the liars, as always, dupes...can't wait for the website to be fixed and the facts come out- except on Fox, Rush, Beck etc, of course. The cowardly corporate media take a LONG time- just love the controversy...

OP- Nope- the Pubs and insurers are the liars, as always, dupes...can't wait for the website to be fixed and the facts come out- except on Fox, Rush, Beck etc, of course. The cowardly corporate media take a LONG time- just love the controversy...

Go eat your spaghetti o's moron. Maybe it will help you learn the English language.

Fucking idiot

45k die a year now- in the future, no more cutoffs, lifetime caps, but good preventive care, free tests of many kinds, and your own doctor with 30 dollar visits...but carry on with the fear mongered idiocy...also funny how all these high prices and cancellations are due to insurer and Pub non cooperation and bs in red states and areas...

45k die a year now- in the future, no more cutoffs, lifetime caps, but good preventive care, free tests of many kinds, and your own doctor with 30 dollar visits...but carry on with the fear mongered idiocy...also funny how all these high prices and cancellations are due to insurer and Pub non cooperation and bs in red states and areas...

Wrong idiot. Practically no one is signing up for dumbo care. The only thing dumbo care is doing is booting millions of Americans off their existing health care plans and significantly increasing costs for millions more that have no choice but to pay 2-3 times more than they used to.

You dumbocrats have screwed this up for so many people. But you are probably on some other government health care plan and you don't give a shit about anyone else do you.

My children have to go without insurance now. You jerks can eat shit and puke on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

90K will die in the future exactly because of this crap obamacare which cut off more people from medical care already that it was before.

I knew the 100 Billion Dollar green energy plan was a lie in 2008, we were already in a depression in 2009 that Obama caused, how would he expect millions of americans to buy those solar panels with a decrappitiating real estate market and 15% unemployment?

Forum List

Back