Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
His MOST MEMORABLE speech included the following gem;

I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."
~~George S. Patton, Jr.

~~George S. Patton, Jr.
If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.

Adlai E. Stevenson

No, we don't think any Republican woman is an imbecile, but Palin sure has proven to be. I still don't see how come Republican/conservatives are unable to pick up on it.

Yeah, I mean she's so fucking stupid that she doesn't know the difference between a Saturday Night Live skit and reality.

Oh wait - that isn't Palin, that is YOU, Playtex...
:dunno:

wow, the whining is still going strong from all the so called, "independent" Democrat women.

damn talk about not handling losing well.

MEOW

~~George S. Patton, Jr.
If diversity is O.K. for God, it ought to be O.K. for Republicans.

J. C. Watts

No, we don't think any Republican woman is an imbecile, but Palin sure has proven to be. I still don't see how come Republican/conservatives are unable to pick up on it.

Yeah, I mean she's so fucking stupid that she doesn't know the difference between a Saturday Night Live skit and reality.

Oh wait - that isn't Palin, that is YOU, Playtex...
:dunno:
I grew up in a family of Republicans. And when I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom's only instruction was 'You
just go in and pull the big Republican lever.' That's my welcome to adulthood. She's like, 'No, don't even read it. Just pull
the Republican lever.

Tina Fey

:lol:

I grew up in a family of Republicans.

But you got pregnant and dropped out of school?

And when I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom's only instruction was 'You
just go in and pull the big Republican lever.' That's my welcome to adulthood. She's like, 'No, don't even read it. Just pull
the Republican lever.

Tina Fey

Never known a Republican like that - but pretty much every dim from a Union family is like that.

This will be hilarious....

teleprompter+crutch,+obama+cartoons.jpg

I grew up in a family of Republicans.

But you got pregnant and dropped out of school?

And when I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom's only instruction was 'You
the Republican lever.

Tina Fey

Never known a Republican like that - but pretty much every dim from a Union family is like that.

I have family members that fit your description.

Forum List

Back