Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Is Obama the best ever? No

FDR, JFK and Reagan were better

Obama is better than both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Ike and Truman

Surprisingly, in spite of his outstanding written work, Thomas Jefferson was one of the worst Presidential speakers

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

In the real world it is known as LYING.
The Bush administration’s primary justification for launching the Iraq War is thought, probably correctly, to be an alleged WMD program that did not exist. The coterie of delusional neoconservatives surrounding Bush and Cheney contributed to a systematic process of cherry-picking dubious intelligence and outright manipulation of evidence in order to satisfy a political decision that had already been made to change the regime in Iraq through a war of aggression.

He is the best liar that's for sure

Can anyone off the top of your head recall a memorable line from any of Obama's speeches?

"Yea, I won both of them" President Obama, 1/20/15.

Where's Joe Walsh when you need a Congressman with BALLS to yell out to this poser ...."YOU LIED!!!!

obamalies2.jpg

Joe Walsh?

I wonder if the OP is pleased that this thread was revived.

The POTUS is a first class speaker. And....he's still young. He'll be making speeches for another 30 years or so. He's not going anywhere, nutters. You will see him......hear him.....and hate him until the day you die.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited:
I think Bill Clinton is a better speaker than Obama.

Obama is better than both Bush's, Clinton, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Ike and Truman
Wait a minute - now I'm confused...aren't all us Liberals supposed to be lemmings who march in lockstep without any differences of opinion?
I think Clinton works a room better than Obama but Obama is a better orator
I think Clinton does empathy much better. Which is the basis for the "I feel your pain".

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

What they really mean is that he's the best reader. Without a teleprompter, he ain't shit. He sounds like a blabbering idiot when TOTUS fails.

He is a good public speaker of the sophist school of oratory. He tells his supporters what they want to hear, and breaks the promises he can after the election. That's all I can say about him. Obama is going to remembered as worse than Jimmy Carter though.

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

What they really mean is that he's the best reader. Without a teleprompter, he ain't shit. He sounds like a blabbering idiot when TOTUS fails.

Bwahahaha, your jealousy is showing.......only one Republican President made the list, (Reagan) and Obama has him beat. Must suck to have such idiots as past Presidents, you can't even be proud of them....all you can do is snort slurs at the Democratic Presidents.....4 of them made the top 5 list.......poor you.

He is a good public speaker of the sophist school of oratory. He tells his supporters what they want to hear, and breaks the promises he can after the election. That's all I can say about him. Obama is going to remembered as worse than Jimmy Carter though.

Republican/conservatives fantasize about their Presidents being the best.......bwahahaha....here's a list of the 8 worst.....and guess what? Carter isn't on it, but GW Bush is....must suck to admit that.

The 8 Worst Presidents in U.S. History

8. George W. Bush
Some political commentators claim that George W. Bush will go down in history as the worst president ever, but I don't believe that. It would be more accurate to describe him as the second-worst president of the postwar era.

Republican/conservatives fantasize about their Presidents being the best.......bwahahaha....here's a list of the 8 worst.....and guess what? Carter isn't on it, but GW Bush is....must suck to admit that.

The 8 Worst Presidents in U.S. History

8. George W. Bush
Some political commentators claim that George W. Bush will go down in history as the worst president ever, but I don't believe that. It would be more accurate to describe him as the second-worst president of the postwar era.
I think a President would have to work really hard to be worse than GWB, though Romney might achieve it if he was given a chance.

Drives them fucking crazy that they only have one listed........Reagan, and he's not as good as Obama........they sound so ignorant when they claim that Obama is not a good speaker....shows they can't admit out of jealousy or fear or both.........:)

Reagan was a very folksy speaker who appealed to the masses. A shy smile, a wink and a one liner and they were his

While Obama is a great speaker, he did not use his skills to go directly to the American people to make his case. When Reagan had problems with Congress, he bypassed them and took his case to the people.

obama is a,a,a,a,a,a,a,anything b,b,b,b,b,b,but a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a great uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh speaker.

obama is a,a,a,a,a,a,a,anything b,b,b,b,b,b,but a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a great uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh speaker.

Like you would even be able to judge such a thing............:badgrin:

When well-known intelligent, respected people make claims that Obama is a great speaker, a nobody like you saying he is anything but, is inconsequential, actually "laughable" is more appropriate to describe your opinion.

Obama Illustrates Why It s Better To Be A Great Communicator Than Speaker - Forbes

Politico s Roger Simon Obama s The Greatest Orator Of Modern Times

What Makes Obama a Good Speaker New York Observer

Forum List

Back